• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On Friday, May 27, 2016 at 3:07 AM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Big_Guns

This Thread has gone in a few directions & I am very interested in knowing how you are are doing now,have you been seeking the Lord & reading His Word,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there is not much sense in telling yu to loo here or look there when you are not yet firmly established in WHAT/WHO you believe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Continuing on a path "alone" you are a very easy target & you have no Armor,no Sword,no Truth,,,,,,only deception

Jesus is the Way,the Truth & the Life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sending someone out into the spiritual battlefield without the indwelling,Wisdom,Understanding ,Faith etc,,, is like sending a 5 yr old child out into a full scale nuclear battle zone naked & armed with a water pistol

You don't even need to have any knowledge of spiritual warfare until you are more mature ,after you are Born Again you can simply take cover behind Jesus & HE has already won the battle for us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you need Jesus FIRST & FOREMOST,any information you get is useless without the power of the Holy Spirit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And there are NO 'spirits" interceding for you,you are being deceived,,,,,,,,,,,,,I have no idea where you got that idea but there is only ONE Mediator that makes Intercession for is & that is Jesus Christ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you are playing with fire(literally) & there is no time like the present to be reconciled back to God Almighty & there is only ONE WAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the Way of the CRoss          JESUS

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Basically what I said in my previous post above.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Big_Guns

Basically what I said in my previous post above.

Okay so if that is what you said,then are you saying you are a Born Again Believer that has recognized the deception?I appreciate the fact that you said you were "diagnosed with" rather than claiming it as "I have or I am".....that is a step in the right direction. Praise Jesus! What I asked,if I may,is how you are doing now & if you are actively seeking the Lord & Receiving His Word,Understanding the Authority you have & the Position of Victory you stand on,in Jesus?

Guns,you asked about "possession"....first we have to define "possession"......possession is "ownership"for the BELIEVER,the definition.....the enemy has no "legal right" to possess what has been bought & paid for,owned by God.So the answer is"no" but look at it this way & I hope it helps....

Let's say you manage a piece of property & it has a house on it,your boss purchased it for you,for you to live there(it is yours)he holds the deed,the title to this possession......if you do not "live" there then you have to at least go there everyday to make sure it is secure,the lawn is cut & the house is in order and maintained.....if you don't,it is possible that some squatters will "sneak in",if no one sees them they can get quite comfortable......the longer they stay they get very comfortable & make it their home,even though they have no legal right to be there

If you decide that you want to live there & maintain it well you may still have a problem with the squatters but when you call the owner your problems are over,he arrives with all Authority to chase them away.......now all you have to do is maintain it well,keep the fence secure,the alarm activated  & stick with your boss(your provider)     Then your boss makes you a partner & gives you all his authority.......that is who you are

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Content Count:  56,083
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, Big-Guns said:

I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia basically what I have to say is that people with this diagnoses have demons living inside of them people who think otherwise are deceived I thought the spirits were interceding for me since the words that were coming out of my mouth were not really from me but the spirits and my voice did not sound like mine.  These spirits inside of me have admitted to being demons and are causing me much tourment and guilt.  I have had some pretty bad side effects from the medication I was given.  And to answer a previous question yes there were things I couldn't remember from my childhood and in my teenage years I wondered why.

I do disagree with you that it is a set thing that you have demons and they are your other selves.

If you were traumatized in your young days it is possible that it was so bad that your personality simply could not deal with it and it causes it to shatter into two or more other personalities and as things trigger your other personalities to come forward and take over, you most of the time do not remember what happens when they are in charge of your mind.

If you are among these people and you really are concerned about demons it may well be that you were used in some Satanic Rituals, but you would have to do some research to know that.   If that is the case, you should look up Russ Dyzdar and ask for his input on just how to deal with it.   I know he has helped several people that I am aware of.

But it may well that you may have just experienced things that put you into such a mental shock that you developed other personalities to deal with it.

But it is also very possible that you do have some demons dealing in your life and if so you should really get this book

"Spiritual Warfare-- Christians, Demonization, and Deliverance"   it is by Dr. Karl I. Payne.

It has helped everyone that I have recommend it to and I know they have read it.

If you think you have suffered trauma and lost the memory of time periods, I have another book I can send you, just pm me and we can figure how to get it to you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,212
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

I very much liked how kwik was trying to explain that is you are truly a christian, know that satin can never posses you because you belong to God.

It is possible that even after being saved in Christ Jesus Grace over your life, that  "the squatters"-  may   still linger around ( as kwik put it)"the squatters"  as the house is slowly being transformed back into its proper health and function as you as a christian keep close to placing every day Gods Holy armor on you. Ephesian ch6..

On the topic of Books.

Your main book of reference should always be the Holy Bible.

Reading the book of Psalm in the Holy Bible and also prayin- being pensive to God along with some of those prayers David said whilst he felt under attack can be very healing.

Aside from the Holy Bible.

There is a christian book written by a christian doctor Dr. Henry W.Wright

The book is called:

"A MORE EXCELLENT WAY

BE  IN HEALTH

Spiritual Roots of Disease, Pathways to Wholeness."

Mostly this book refers back to what the Holy Bible has to say about health/mental health and sickness

and explains how and why diseases, sicknesses occur and how from a biblical perspective to claim back ones health and free ourselves from sickness through  repentance, forgiveness and Gods help.

Waking up from spiritual states of hypnosis and control is a process that only God can help us to dismantle.

Know that you are NOT ALONE with GOD living within your heart. He IS your refuge, your go to, when other people, places, things. try to steel you away from Him.

Cling to Gods Love for you always and HE will set you FREE.

And always, always, if any one says they have a cure and it does not line up with Gods WORD, stay far away from it.

Edited by 1to3

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

and explains how and why diseases, sicknesses occur and how from a biblical perspective to claim back ones health and free ourselves from sickness through  repentance, forgiveness and Gods help.                                                                                                 posted by 1 to 3

Amen Sister!Get rid of those squatters! "THis is God's Property,me & my house.....we serve the LORD"                        With love-in Christ,Kwik