IGNORED

FALSE TEACHERS? "In this I rejoice....!!!!"

kwikphilly

7 hours ago, kwikphilly said:
58 minutes ago, Ezra said:

I see the tags of judgmentalism, gossip, hearsay, talebearers, and rumor associated with the title of this thread.  All of these practices are unacceptable for Christians and for Christ.  

At the same time, when men or women publicly present ideas, concepts, or doctrines which blatantly contradict Scripture, or undermine the Gospel and Bible truth, their false teachings must be exposed.

There are many Christians who are mere babes in Christ, and others who have not really studied the Word of God.  They can easily be led astray by wolves in sheep's clothing. So for those who know better, it is a moral and spiritual obligation to quote the exact words used by the false teacher, and expose the lie with Scripture. When the precise words are quoted, it is no longer rumor or gossip, but documentary evidence. We need to consider what Paul has said in Galatians 1:6-9:

THERE ARE “OTHER” GOSPELS OUT THERE  6  I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

THEY ARE PERVERSION OF THE TRUE GOSPEL, AND MEANT TO TROUBLE CHRISTIANS  7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

NOT EVEN AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN HAS AUTHORITY TO PERVERT THE GOSPEL  8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

GOD’S CURSE COMES UPON THOSE WHO PERVERT HIS TRUTH  9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Blessings Everyone

May God be with us & keep us,lead us & guide us and may we give Him Glory in all we do,,,,,,& SAY!!!!

Lately there has been a lot of "talk" about "false teachers",,,,,,,,well,actually there has always been false teachers and there always will be,,,,,,but is the alleged "false teacher" preaching another Gospel or are they just "people" as we are & fall short of the Glory of God,as we all do? 

I did not start this Thread for the purpose of getting anyone stated on a rant or a tangent,,,,,,,"BUT,,,,this one said this & this one said that" or here's a link to show-blah ,blah,blah,      The purpose of this Thread is to hopefully encourage the finger pointers to understand that when you point a finger there are 3 pointing back at YOU!Okay,the usual rebuttal will be,,,,,"BUT,,,,they are teaching a false doctrine",,,,,,Well,are they now? Let's say what the Apostle Paul says....

The most common targets are the televangelist,,,,,,,,am I saying that all the claims about them are false,that they are true? No,not at all,,,,,,what I am saying is that we must be very mindful of what exactly we are doing when we make accusations against anyone,,,,,,,,,,,,We read in blogs & "anti such & such" articles claiming to expose the Truth,we listen to others quote a particular person as saying'this lie & that lie",we hear "excerpts" of a sermon or "see" it televised and clearly it is non-Scriptural but think about it,,,,,,is this what you saw & heard for yourself?

Do you think when anyone is accused of being a false teacher and the accusers show you the video tape of what they said that perhaps in the next breathe(not recorded of course) they may have said,,,"oops ,that came out wrong,,,,,let me correct what I said...."     I just cannot judge or make any kind of determination of my own without having listened(in person) to EVERYTHING that person says,,,,,,,,,,,it then becomes hearsay,rumor,tale bearing & gossip,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Do I KNOW this person? Have I HEARD everything they say? Was I there?,,,,,No,well then"sahut my mouth!"

Please understand,I am not talking about the ones that come on TV,try to sell you some prayer cloth or article that will bring you a million dollars if you purchase it from them & that you must do"this & that" for iT to work,,,,,,,,completely leaving Jesus out of every sentence and NO GOSPEL is ever preached,,,,,,,,that is not even a teacher,they are salesmen "peddling Scripture" for profit,,,,,,,,that is NOT the Topic of the Thread

The Topic is about US,Brothers & Sisters of the Same Body and of the Brother or Sister who stands accused,,,,,,,I listen to TBN(Trinity Broadcast Network),,,,I see Joseph Prince,Andrew Wommack,Joyce Meyer,Steven Furtick,Dr Jeremiah,Arthur Blessed,Max Lucado,Joel Osteen,Creflo Dollar,T.D.Jakes just to name a few,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do I agree with every Word they say in their commentaries or interpretations,,,,,no,not always,,,,,,,,,do I hear the Gospel,is Jesus being preached,yes,,,yes He is! Are people being shown to the Way of the Cross,are they pointing to Jesus,,,yes,yes they are!   So what is so awful? Have I heard every single thing they say,no I have not but what I do hear sounds like a message of Salvation through Faith in our Lord & Savior which brings us to the Grace of God!!!!!

Please,I'm asking all of you,,,,,,,do your best not to turn this Thread into a name calling Thread,we are not the judges nor jury,,,,,,,,we are all responsible to look to Gods Word to see if what we hear is the Gospel,Gods Truth an d so is every person wcho receives the message,,,,,,the teachers will have to give an account for every idle word they have spoken,,,,,,,,the point is,let God be the Judge & Rejoice,for Christ is being preached,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this Topic is about US,not them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,let us be mindful,kind,loving,merciful,compassionate & forgiving,,,,remembering always,if we have not heard the whole story,,,,zip it! My dad used to say,believe none of what you hear & half of what you see(in reference to gossip & rumor)                His side,Her side & the TRUTH                  Praise Jesus          With love-in Christ,Kwik

Hello kwik.

I heard someone say something like this once.

Division sometimes is the lack of acknowledging and appreciating the "GIFTS" of another in the body of Christ. Some are in the body to correct and discipline. There are those in the body called to provide help and mercy towards others. These gifts in seeming opposition to each other can cause assemblies in Christ to have an imbalance in themselves due to this. I think that might be true. Your gifts and calling in the body may be such that other gifts, seem foreign to you? Of course there is always the weak and feable element of our flesh, that can cause all of us to operate in those gifts quite imperfectly. This too needs correction. But it does not mean it is not the operation of a part of Christs body. Which body is made up of many members. Maybe you are being too sensitive to the gifts of others?

Especially those which are in turn to sensitive to yours?

But what is worse is the excluding of certain gifts, due to these things in an assembly. An imbalance causes much harm IMO. Which I believe we see running rampant today.

Love Joline.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Hi Joline,,,& everyone......

Too sensitive to the gifts of others??? lol,okay,,,,sure     I can see that Snow,RustyAngel understood the Purpose of this Thread & perhaps Angels4u,,,,,,hopefully many of our readers will understand to,,,,,,,I've said a couple of times ,even gave an example of the type of "teacher" I am not talking about,,,,,,,,& without naming any names I will end on that note

Can anyone not understand that the Thread is NOT about exposing FALSE TEACHERS,,,,,,has anyone really read my OP besides Ezra??? Or just pick out the subject Title & perhaps the Scripture quote & speculate???? I am not telling ANYONE NOT to expose a FALSE TEACHER ,,,,a TRUE false teacher,,,,,,,,Must I keep explaining that the Topic is not about that?Maybe Pride is a bigger problem that I ever perceived????? It is about ACCOUNTABILITY,,,,,,,,,,

Have you(not you Joline,anyone)ever gone to hear a sermon & you were just filled with peace,love,joy,wisdom,understanding and all you heard was THe Word of God,,,,,,,,that is all we need to hear,right? But the next day it's all over the internet that the preacher said this thing & that thing,,,,,,,,,huh?you were there,you didn't hear that    But see ,someone from that church(in the past) was offended by this preacher & started a website,,,,,,We'll call the church "THEE church",,,,,,,,ww.THEEchurchabuse.com    It's a group of people that have a grudge or whatever & print a lot of false accusations,,,,,,it kind of spreads everywhere,people have never even set foot in THEE church & they are now including this poor sot on their Forum & spreafing the rumor further & further

I'm giving you this example because I've seen it happen,on more than one occasion,,,,,,,,my Pastor Blessed a wedding couple,as a guest,,,,,,he raised a champagne glass to make a speech(tap tap tap,,,for attention) & before you knew it,it was viral,,,,,,Pastor So & So is out partying & drinking,,,,,,,,also,I saw it here,,,,a man I heard preach many times & actually began a small church that now has over 100 of them all over the USA & they Preach the Full GOSPEL,,,,,,ended up on somebodies"list",,,,,,,,& the person never even heard a word the man said,,,,,,??????     This is GOSSIP,HEARSAY,RUMOR    and it's wrong & maybe it is YOU(not you Joline-lol)

Have any of you ever heard a preacher that never really said anything that wasn't Scripture but you just don't care to listen to him,for whatever reason,,,,,,I have,,,,,,,,,,but I don;t tell anyone not to listen themselves,,,,,,maybe I don't even like the guy,maybe I think he asks for donations too much & he rubs me the wrong way or maybe I don't even understand his accent too well & have difficulty paying attention,maybe he is boring or makes too many jokes,,,,,,,WOW,How come I could take a good hard look at MYSELF & say,,,,,,I need improvement,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no,it's all about "them" right?

How many people have actually heard the words they claim someone said,I wonder??????

Okay,you all can make the Thread be whatever you like,,,,,,,I do love you all & To God be the Glory in whatever you all want to talk about!!!!                                                       With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

15 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Hi Joline,,,& everyone......

Too sensitive to the gifts of others??? lol,okay,,,,sure     I can see that Snow,RustyAngel understood the Purpose of this Thread & perhaps Angels4u,,,,,,hopefully many of our readers will understand to,,,,,,,I've said a couple of times ,even gave an example of the type of "teacher" I am not talking about,,,,,,,,& without naming any names I will end on that note

Can anyone not understand that the Thread is NOT about exposing FALSE TEACHERS,,,,,,has anyone really read my OP besides Ezra??? Or just pick out the subject Title & perhaps the Scripture quote & speculate???? I am not telling ANYONE NOT to expose a FALSE TEACHER ,,,,a TRUE false teacher,,,,,,,,Must I keep explaining that the Topic is not about that?Maybe Pride is a bigger problem that I ever perceived????? It is about ACCOUNTABILITY,,,,,,,,,,

Have you(not you Joline,anyone)ever gone to hear a sermon & you were just filled with peace,love,joy,wisdom,understanding and all you heard was THe Word of God,,,,,,,,that is all we need to hear,right? But the next day it's all over the internet that the preacher said this thing & that thing,,,,,,,,,huh?you were there,you didn't hear that    But see ,someone from that church(in the past) was offended by this preacher & started a website,,,,,,We'll call the church "THEE church",,,,,,,,ww.THEEchurchabuse.com    It's a group of people that have a grudge or whatever & print a lot of false accusations,,,,,,it kind of spreads everywhere,people have never even set foot in THEE church & they are now including this poor sot on their Forum & spreafing the rumor further & further

I'm giving you this example because I've seen it happen,on more than one occasion,,,,,,,,my Pastor Blessed a wedding couple,as a guest,,,,,,he raised a champagne glass to make a speech(tap tap tap,,,for attention) & before you knew it,it was viral,,,,,,Pastor So & So is out partying & drinking,,,,,,,,also,I saw it here,,,,a man I heard preach many times & actually began a small church that now has over 100 of them all over the USA & they Preach the Full GOSPEL,,,,,,ended up on somebodies"list",,,,,,,,& the person never even heard a word the man said,,,,,,??????     This is GOSSIP,HEARSAY,RUMOR    and it's wrong & maybe it is YOU(not you Joline-lol)

Have any of you ever heard a preacher that never really said anything that wasn't Scripture but you just don't care to listen to him,for whatever reason,,,,,,I have,,,,,,,,,,but I don;t tell anyone not to listen themselves,,,,,,maybe I don't even like the guy,maybe I think he asks for donations too much & he rubs me the wrong way or maybe I don't even understand his accent too well & have difficulty paying attention,maybe he is boring or makes too many jokes,,,,,,,WOW,How come I could take a good hard look at MYSELF & say,,,,,,I need improvement,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no,it's all about "them" right?

How many people have actually heard the words they claim someone said,I wonder??????

Okay,you all can make the Thread be whatever you like,,,,,,,I do love you all & To God be the Glory in whatever you all want to talk about!!!!                                                       With love-in Christ,Kwik

Kwik,no matter how the preacher is preaching and if there are things I would like to do different, I still love him in the Lord ,God is not finished with me yet and I'm sure He's still working on others too.

It is very easy to be negative and complain that is our old  nature but if we are in Christ, we look at it with  different eyes , false teachers who preach another gospel NEED to be exposed but I know that you would agree .

Love will cover many things as long as it's not another gospel.

Love you sister in the Lord, some day we dance together, I hope you like dancing? 

We all do the happy dance..  :):emot-heartbeat:

Jesus come soon!!

top_heavenresting2.jpg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,803
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

Paul was in prison when he wrote the letter of Philippians and was not able to get out and preach.

In that passage that you cited in the OP, he is saying that some are preaching now that he is in prison because they see a way for THEIR name to become great.  They are trying to outpreach Paul and they are preaching only for "selfish ambition" as he calls it.  But he says that's OK, because they are preaching the gospel.

This passage has nothing to do with false teachers.  It's talking about true preachers who sadly, preach for self-congratulation.

False teachers and their false messages MUST be exposed.  They were exposed in the Bible and they must be exposed today.

You gave a list of the TV preachers that you watch and like and I see at least one on that list that does NOT preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and him crucified.  And his latest book is one big lie.  But you said that this thread was not for naming names.  Yet, you named names.

I will not go into these details about him as you request.  But, sister, you must know that false teachers have to be exposed.

Hello Sweet Angel......

Of course I love to dance!!!!!........Will dance with you one day in our NEW GLORIOUS BODIES & for now ,I'll do the happy dance with you in Spirit ,in heart.............................:emot-highfive:                        Love you soooooo much,Kwik

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/30/1978

I know that I'm well over a year late responding to this topic but better late than never. I think what a lot of people fail to understand and why they are deceived by false teacher's is because they get filled with joy and peace during a sermon and lacking discernment automatically think those feelings came from God, not understanding that Satan and his demons can mimic all those feelings. Spiritual discernment is so important, we are in the end times. Most preacher's on tbn are infact false preachers. Always, always, always pray for discernment and ask God is this preacher or teacher from Him. Do not blindly watch every preacher you see on TV. That is a dangerous, dangerous game. I've learned discernment the hard way and it's a very serious thing God's people need more of. Please pray for it.

1 John 4:1
[1]Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

15 hours ago, LovelyJoni said:

I know that I'm well over a year late responding to this topic but better late than never. I think what a lot of people fail to understand and why they are deceived by false teacher's is because they get filled with joy and peace during a sermon and lacking discernment automatically think those feelings came from God, not understanding that Satan and his demons can mimic all those feelings. Spiritual discernment is so important, we are in the end times. Most preacher's on tbn are infact false preachers. Always, always, always pray for discernment and ask God is this preacher or teacher from Him. Do not blindly watch every preacher you see on TV. That is a dangerous, dangerous game. I've learned discernment the hard way and it's a very serious thing God's people need more of. Please pray for it.

1 John 4:1
[1]Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Sister .   IF you take your first name and drop the ly   and add the letter D in place of it........SISTER YOU are this..................LOVED.    onward sister , onward in the LORD. 

• Haha 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Si  Hermana joni,   es mejor tarde que nunca.      You be blessed.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎3‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 9:55 PM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Everyone

May God be with us & keep us,lead us & guide us and may we give Him Glory in all we do,,,,,,& SAY!!!!

The Topic is about US,Brothers & Sisters of the Same Body and of the Brother or Sister who stands accused,,,,,,,I listen to TBN(Trinity Broadcast Network),,,,I see Joseph Prince,Andrew Wommack,Joyce Meyer,Steven Furtick,Dr Jeremiah,Arthur Blessed,Max Lucado,Joel Osteen,Creflo Dollar,T.D.Jakes just to name a few,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do I agree with every Word they say in their commentaries or interpretations,,,,,no,not always,,,,,,,,,do I hear the Gospel,is Jesus being preached,yes,,,yes He is! Are people being shown to the Way of the Cross,are they pointing to Jesus,,,yes,yes they are!   So what is so awful? Have I heard every single thing they say,no I have not but what I do hear sounds like a message of Salvation through Faith in our Lord & Savior which brings us to the Grace of God!!!!!

Hi kwikphilly,

Lovely to talk with you again. Now a minister told us that - `we need to eat the meat and spit out the bones.` meaning that not everything we hear will be truth, but be gracious and receive the truth but put aside the error. And as we are ALL being lead by the Holy Spirit into more clarification of truth, we are not there yet. We ALL have blind spots, errors, misunderstandings, etc. so let`s be gracious to each other as we grow in Christ.

However turn aside from false teachers who have another agenda. They may sprinkle the truth here and there, but the whole is perverse. That is different from someone speaking the truth and be off somewhat in an area.

all the best, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

Blessings Marilyn

Amen Beloved Sister, Amen! I saw this notification and I just had to stop in to say " I love you"

Ive got so much going on that requires most of my time right now but hopefully it will get sorted soon- all good stuff......Praise the Lord

With love- Your Sis Kwik

• Thumbs Up 2