• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 4:55 AM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Everyone

May God be with us & keep us,lead us & guide us and may we give Him Glory in all we do,,,,,,& SAY!!!!

Lately there has been a lot of "talk" about "false teachers",,,,,,,,well,actually there has always been false teachers and there always will be,,,,,,but is the alleged "false teacher" preaching another Gospel or are they just "people" as we are & fall short of the Glory of God,as we all do? 

I did not start this Thread for the purpose of getting anyone stated on a rant or a tangent,,,,,,,"BUT,,,,this one said this & this one said that" or here's a link to show-blah ,blah,blah,      The purpose of this Thread is to hopefully encourage the finger pointers to understand that when you point a finger there are 3 pointing back at YOU!Okay,the usual rebuttal will be,,,,,"BUT,,,,they are teaching a false doctrine",,,,,,Well,are they now? Let's say what the Apostle Paul says....

The most common targets are the televangelist,,,,,,,,am I saying that all the claims about them are false,that they are true? No,not at all,,,,,,what I am saying is that we must be very mindful of what exactly we are doing when we make accusations against anyone,,,,,,,,,,,,We read in blogs & "anti such & such" articles claiming to expose the Truth,we listen to others quote a particular person as saying'this lie & that lie",we hear "excerpts" of a sermon or "see" it televised and clearly it is non-Scriptural but think about it,,,,,,is this what you saw & heard for yourself?

Do you think when anyone is accused of being a false teacher and the accusers show you the video tape of what they said that perhaps in the next breathe(not recorded of course) they may have said,,,"oops ,that came out wrong,,,,,let me correct what I said...."     I just cannot judge or make any kind of determination of my own without having listened(in person) to EVERYTHING that person says,,,,,,,,,,,it then becomes hearsay,rumor,tale bearing & gossip,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Do I KNOW this person? Have I HEARD everything they say? Was I there?,,,,,No,well then"sahut my mouth!"

Please understand,I am not talking about the ones that come on TV,try to sell you some prayer cloth or article that will bring you a million dollars if you purchase it from them & that you must do"this & that" for iT to work,,,,,,,,completely leaving Jesus out of every sentence and NO GOSPEL is ever preached,,,,,,,,that is not even a teacher,they are salesmen "peddling Scripture" for profit,,,,,,,,that is NOT the Topic of the Thread

The Topic is about US,Brothers & Sisters of the Same Body and of the Brother or Sister who stands accused,,,,,,,I listen to TBN(Trinity Broadcast Network),,,,I see Joseph Prince,Andrew Wommack,Joyce Meyer,Steven Furtick,Dr Jeremiah,Arthur Blessed,Max Lucado,Joel Osteen,Creflo Dollar,T.D.Jakes just to name a few,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do I agree with every Word they say in their commentaries or interpretations,,,,,no,not always,,,,,,,,,do I hear the Gospel,is Jesus being preached,yes,,,yes He is! Are people being shown to the Way of the Cross,are they pointing to Jesus,,,yes,yes they are!   So what is so awful? Have I heard every single thing they say,no I have not but what I do hear sounds like a message of Salvation through Faith in our Lord & Savior which brings us to the Grace of God!!!!!

Please,I'm asking all of you,,,,,,,do your best not to turn this Thread into a name calling Thread,we are not the judges nor jury,,,,,,,,we are all responsible to look to Gods Word to see if what we hear is the Gospel,Gods Truth an d so is every person wcho receives the message,,,,,,the teachers will have to give an account for every idle word they have spoken,,,,,,,,the point is,let God be the Judge & Rejoice,for Christ is being preached,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this Topic is about US,not them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,let us be mindful,kind,loving,merciful,compassionate & forgiving,,,,remembering always,if we have not heard the whole story,,,,zip it! My dad used to say,believe none of what you hear & half of what you see(in reference to gossip & rumor)                His side,Her side & the TRUTH                  Praise Jesus          With love-in Christ,Kwik

When we read this as a whole .  its easy.   Paul was in prison for preaching JESUS

some came to defend him , others to keep him in prison.   But either way the NAME OF JESUS was getting heard.  THAT was why PAUL rejoiced.

See , even when the jews brought accusation against him ,  the name JESUS was brought up and what paul taught was brought up ,

Either way JESUS was getting preached.  YES by some who were their to accuse paul for doing so.

Paul was not talking about false prophets ,   He would never rejoice in that ,

But when you bring an accusation against someone , YOU have to explain that accusation .  THAT was why PAUL rejoiced.  cause no matter

what JESUS was being preached.    Just read it real slowly and in time it comes together.   

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

When we read this as a whole .  its easy.   Paul was in prison for preaching JESUS

some came to defend him , others to keep him in prison.   But either way the NAME OF JESUS was getting heard.  THAT was why PAUL rejoiced.

See , even when the jews brought accusation against him ,  the name JESUS was brought up and what paul taught was brought up ,

Either way JESUS was getting preached.  YES by some who were their to accuse paul for doing so.

Paul was not talking about false prophets ,   He would never rejoice in that ,

But when you bring an accusation against someone , YOU have to explain that accusation .  THAT was why PAUL rejoiced.  cause no matter

what JESUS was being preached.    Just read it real slowly and in time it comes together.   

THIS is so clear ,    some preach Christ even of envy and strife SUPPOSING to AFFLICTION to my bonds.  these were trying to get the govnor to have paul put to death .

SO they came saying What he preached.   and people heard it .   Its like if I wanted to get you put to death for preaching JESUS

I would have to appear before the courts and explain why, what you were preaching etc.   THIS was to add affliction to pauls bonds

BUT the name of JESUS was getting heard.   that was why paul rejoiced.  And those defending paul were preaching JESUS .   PAUL was just happy the name was getting heard.

Let it sink in a bit .   

• Thumbs Up 1

Under no circumstances would those men have rejoiced in these false prophets today , preaching a false JESUS that don't exist .

HE went after them types.      example    IF one comes preaching another JESUS..............you all just sit and bear with it.   NOPE paul no likey false jesus  getting preached.

ONLY TRUE JESUS preached.    false prophets got no biz getting listened to , they must be fled.

WE don't eat the meat and spit out the bone.   WE FLEE them PEROID.   

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Davida said:

You got that right. I wouldn't watch any of those people on TBN. If it doesn't pass the Bible test why fill your heart & mind with spiritual lies? When I am listening to someone preach the Holy Spirit is also & I just don't think the Holy Spirit would allow me to ignore the contradictions.    

Their is a false one at work that most don't realize is false.   and I have to warn you if you don't already know .  ITS TODD WHITE.  don't let him fool ya

he is very , very clever .    but he is false .    RUN.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Davida said:

You got that right. I wouldn't watch any of those people on TBN. If it doesn't pass the Bible test why fill your heart & mind with spiritual lies? When I am listening to someone preach the Holy Spirit is also & I just don't think the Holy Spirit would allow me to ignore the contradictions.    

Say that ONE more time davida,   IF it don't pass the what test.............YEAH the BIBLE TEST .   B   I   B   L  E.   if it contradicts that .  FLEE IT FAST .  FLEE , FLY get out of dodge

and far from it .   

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

4 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Marilyn

Amen Beloved Sister, Amen! I saw this notification and I just had to stop in to say " I love you"

Ive got so much going on that requires most of my time right now but hopefully it will get sorted soon- all good stuff......Praise the Lord

With love- Your Sis Kwik

Ooo sis kwik,

Can it be what I am thinking???? I better PM you soon and discover the  `good stuff.`

Love Marilyn.

• Loved it! 1

14 hours ago, Davida said:

No problem, not fooled,  he didn't pass the Bible test.  I checked him out awhile ago when I heard others talking about him. Tickling of ears is what goes on and people go to be entertained by these charismatic charming speakers. I don't go to my Church to hear my Pastor preach the Bible giddy thinking I am going to be entertained.  I go there with the thought of "I wonder,  what will I learn today? what will the Holy Spirit teach? What hymns did the Holy Spirit pick for us to sing?  Sometimes it is amazing what gets picked & the lyrics even minister to your soul.

The problem with so many today is they REJOICE and seek for the POWER

they seeks signs and wonders and fire from heaven syndrome  .  YET wont seek TRUTH RIGHTEOUSNESS .

JESUS even warned his own about satan and pride when they came back REJOIICING in the POWER

HE said I SEEN satan as lightning fall,   do not rejoice in that i have given you power rather REJOICE that your names are wrote above.

Thus they are under a spell of power , which by what i have seen is KUNDALINI .  GOD don't have ones twisting and head jerking and barkng like dogs.

YET not only could the people not discern ,  THE LEADERS could not either , HECK they BROUGHT IT IN .

these have been in shambles for a long time.   and now a strong delusion will strike at them and it will be tied right into UNITY with ROME and under

the guise of what THEY THINK is god and holy spirit and fire , fire from heaven as they call it .   NOPE its a Delusoin coming is all it is.

You know what i heard when KENNY said that .................two days ago he heard from God that in twenty eighteen is the year of HOLY GHOST and FIRE

YOU  know what BIBLE , yes BIBLE scrip came to mind as he said those words................IF the PROPHET has been Decieved I THE LORD have deceived that prophet

OH YEAH , he will answer them according the the idols in their heart .   BIBLE WORDS . and the bible IS TRUTH .