• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

from CBS News:

"In the latest unsubstantiated claim from GOP front-runner Donald Trump, the business mogul is suggesting that Rafael Cruz, the father of Ted Cruz, was involved with Kennedy assassin Lee Harvey Oswald.

"'You know, his father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being -- you know, shot,' Trump told 'Fox and Friends' Tuesday. 'I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous. What is this?'

"Trump continued: 'Right prior to his being shot and nobody even brings it up. I mean, they don't even talk about that. That was reported and nobody talks about it.'

"The National Enquirer, a pro-Trump tabloid, said last week that it had conclusive evidence that Rafael Cruz is a man photographed next to Oswald in 1963, months before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy...."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-cruzs-dad-was-with-lee-harvey-oswald/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

This story about cruz has been circulating for awhile. Altho I think its ancient history even if true and irrelevant to his (cruz) candidacy, it should be brought up and fully dealt with in the media (as in rebuked). Trump is merely repeating something that I have read in news sources for a month now. It is only making news on worthy at this time because trump said it. With the view, of course, to try and discredit trump.

Why not post the ridiculous claims that cruz is the zodiac killer? His wife came out to trash that rumor yesterday. Oh of course, trump did not repeat that one. So its not news on worthy.

Guest Butero

This is yet another story from "The National Enquirer."  I saw the picture, and there is no way to prove this man is Ted Cruz's Father, or that the picture is even genuine.  His Father denies the story is true, so I just laughed this off as I do anything in the "National Enquirer."  If they had claimed something negative about Trump, or Hillary or Bernie, I wouldn't accept it.  It is a gossip rag.  It is not worth the paper it is printed on.  It is sad trees had to die to put out this rubbish. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

12 hours ago, ayin jade said:

This story about cruz has been circulating for awhile. Altho I think its ancient history even if true and irrelevant to his (cruz) candidacy, it should be brought up and fully dealt with in the media (as in rebuked). Trump is merely repeating something that I have read in news sources for a month now. It is only making news on worthy at this time because trump said it. With the view, of course, to try and discredit trump....

There's a reason this was posted in the "Weird and Wacky" and not the Worthy political news forum. But by resurrecting a crazy, forgotten Enquirer story about his opponent's dad, Trump has only discredited himself.

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

Cruz's father said, "I was just cruz'in with the guy.. I didn't know!"