Differences over missile defense, fine print snag U.S.-Israel aid deal

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.47
  • Content Count:  44,241
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Negotiations meant to enshrine U.S. defense aid for Israel over the next decade have snagged on disputes about the size, scope and fine print of a new multibillion-dollar package, officials say.

Five months into the talks, several U.S. and Israeli officials disclosed details about the disputes to Reuters on condition of anonymity. The U.S. and Israeli governments said negotiations were continuing, declining to elaborate.

Israel is seeking up to $10 billion more than the current 10-year package and billions more than the U.S. administration is offering, partly by asking for guaranteed funding for missile defense projects hitherto funded on an ad hoc basis by the U.S. Congress, the officials said. [ ... Read More (Source) ]

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

I dunno ,I think if anyone is in need of a funding for defense package, it is Israel,,,,,,,,,I do think we can only do "so much" & perhaps it is too much for us to offer,I wouldn't know,,,,,,,,,,,,,when it comes down to us or them,we have to take care of what we need first before we can just give anyone what they ask for,,,,,,,,,,,

God is our Provider,perhaps when you think of others FIRST,He will Bless us bountifully,,,,,,,,,,maybe we need to think differently & start being who we claim to be "One Nation Under God",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God help us,Bless us,Bless Israel,,,,,,pour out your Spirit

With love-in Christ,Kwik