IGNORED

What is the "Scientific Theory" of evolution...?

Enoch2021

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings SavedOne,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm sorry & that is your perogative,it does not offend me personally,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I do wish you all could get along well & I will (as always) pray that happens,,,,,,,,,,,,on everyone's part,including Enoch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I think very highly of all of you guys & you are all wonderful to me so I will remain impartial & love you all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe Enoch can stand to soften a little & maybe you guys can accept him incondiionally,you are all Brothers & will be stuck with each other for eternity,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we are all a work in progress,Bless you too SavedOne,you needn't explain to me..............we talk in lots of other Threads                                   Love Your Siis,Kwik

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/6/2016 at 10:37 PM, OakWood said:

There is no truth in the theory of evolution and it is about as scientific as reading tea-leaves. It does not follow the scientific method as it cannot be tested, observed or duplicated. It has very little bearing on reality and is actually holding back scientific progress.

We would have made more valid scientific discoveries if we had rejected the bogus theory of evolution a long time ago. People who believe that evolution is scientific or factual have been brainwashed by a core elite of pseudo-scientists who despise God.

Absolutely! Evolution was just and idea. It was never a discovery. The atheistic secular world has made it thier origins story to maintain secularism and humanism. It all stems from the heart not the head. Evolutionary Biologists use this belief to get published and make a living. It is easy for them to make grand evolutionary claims on almost anything. It is a science based on presumption and supposition. And all claims go unchallenged because to do so is to question the very foundation for secularism and humanism. 

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

On 5/5/2016 at 7:44 PM, Enoch2021 said:

We are told that 'evolution' is the most validated 'theory' in the history of science for ever and ever and ever.  Ok, well.... can somebody simply post it then:

The Scientific Theory of evolution...?  Voila  (Tip: A Reference/Citation is probably appropriate in this case, since this is " Science ", Right ?)

Thanks  thumbsup.gif

The fact that you put the phrase "scientific theory" in the title of your post in scare quotes tells me two things:

First, you haven't a clue what evolutionary theory states and second, as is par for the course for most unlettered dunces, you are not interested at all in learning something new that goes against  the ideas that are already swirling around in your head.

At least be honest about it. There is a commandment against bearing false witness. And I bet it is an important one, as it is in the only part of the Bible that God  wrote Himself.

Edited by Andrew Ryan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

2 minutes ago, Andrew Ryan said:

The fact that you put the phrase "scientific theory" in the title of your post in scare quotes tells me two things:

What on Earth are "Scare Quotes"? :rolleyes: 

Did I miss any comma splices?

First, you haven't a clue what evolutionary theory states 

So because I used "Scare Quotes" (whatever that is); THEREFORE, I haven't a clue what evolutionary 'theory' states ?? :blink:100000----->

Are you familiar with Non-Sequitur Fallacies, by chance??

Non-Sequitur -- A fallacy in which a conclusion does not follow logically from what preceded it.   http://grammar.about.com/od/mo/g/nonseqterm.htm

Since I "Bolded" Non-Sequitur above does that then Ipso Facto mean I have an aversion to Blueberries?  How bout being partial to jogging in the rain? Other?

Please list all Special evo Mind Powers you have to divine meanings/intent/education levels from punctuation...? 

and second, as is par for the course for most unlettered dunces, you are not interested at all in learning something new

1. Ad Hominem (Fallacy).  Are you familiar with the Forum Rules, by chance ?

2. Appeal to Motive (Fallacy).

3.  So because I used "Scare Quotes" (whatever that is); THEREFORE, I am not interested at all in learning anything new?? :blink: 10000000----->

Non-Sequitur -- A fallacy in which a conclusion does not follow logically from what preceded it.   http://grammar.about.com/od/mo/g/nonseqterm.htm

There is a commandment against bearing false witness.

So ahhh,  Because I asked a question: "What is the Scientific Theory of evolution...?" THEREFORE, I'm bearing False Witness ?? :blink:10000000000---->

So can you please post the "Scientific Theory" of evolution.... so as to 'Teach Me' ??(Tip: A Reference/Citation is probably appropriate in this case, since this is ALLEGEDLY " Science ")  OR... are you not yet done Carpet Bombing Logical Fallacies?

regards

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  12/15/1941

Mans imagination. I don't believe a word of it.