tigger398

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

While I do think this is speaking of the time period that Satan is finally forced down to earth, I have a hard time going as far as this article goes....  it's way beyond what I would care to delve into to make sense of....   Like Theiphilio, I can't agree with all this article..

but then again I can't dismiss all of it either.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1974

Here was the pic attached to the article.

wp30650372.jpg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 6/4/2016 at 8:02 AM, Theophilia05151 said:

On September 23, 2017 a sign forms in the heavens that fits the requirements of Revelation 12.  As far as can be determined from computer models, this is the only time this sign will occur in history. Therefore, this would literally be the Great Sign of Revelation that is to appear in heaven. The woman in heaven is Virgo–the Virgin. The sun is the sun “clothing Virgo” and the moon is actually under her feet. The garland of twelve stars are the nine stars of Leo with three wandering stars that have been situated within Leo at this time to make twelve. Those wandering stars are: Mercury, Mars, and Venus. The last element of the sign is that the Virgin must be with child. The planet or star of the Messiah is Jupiter. Jupiter at this time is in the womb of Virgo.  Again, no replication of this sign has yet to be found. 

22 hours ago, Theophilia05151 said:

Here was the pic attached to the article.

wp30650372.jpg

Obviously, one must allow a bit of grace to "see" the crown, and Jupiter being in the womb.

Nevertheless, the passage of a major planet between the heavenly gate of Spica, the Seed of the Woman, and Arcturus, the Heavenly Shepherd (out of the picture to the left), is a long-standing sign of the natural or spiritual birth of a heaven-sent and inspired leader. Jesus, Moses, Abraham, and Joseph, among others, all had such a heavenly sign at the time of either their spiritual call (Moses) or physical births (the others).

So, that being said, this could well mark the time of the spiritual birth of Christ's new ministry for the coming Age, which is what I have long taught the Manchild is to become:

Rev. 12:5 And she gave birth to a son, a male child/Manchild, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne.

Rev. 2:26-27 ‘He who overcomes, and he who keeps My deeds until the end, TO HIM I WILL GIVE AUTHORITY OVER THE NATIONS; AND HE SHALL RULE THEM WITH A ROD OF IRON, AS THE VESSELS OF THE POTTER ARE BROKEN TO PIECES, as I [Jesus] also have received authority from My Father;

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It's not a stretch if you don't use the pictures but the actual stars.  But we all must make up our own minds about these things

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On May 10, 2016 at 1:54 PM, tigger398 said:

I saw something about some planets lining up mercury and something anyway. I hear it is rare. Is that end time thing.

Shalom, tigger398.

In a word, no. It's rather rare, but it doesn't portend a thing. To think it would is to give astrology some merit. And, their gravitational fields don't intensify, either. At least, they don't intensify noticeably. Some have said, years ago, that they would cause greater earthquakes and volcanism, but their affects on the earth are negligible. The moon's tidal influence has much more pull! The planets are, after all, millions of miles away from us, even the closest ones to us, such as Venus and Mars. Most models of the solar system greatly exaggerate the size of the planets compared to their orbits. To be more to scale, the size of the planets would have to be mere pinpoints, even microscopic, in the models!

Let's just take one of the closest planets to us, Venus:

Its aphelion (farthest point from the sun) is 67,693,000 miles and earth's perihelion (closest point to the sun) is 91,400,000 miles. The difference is 23,707,000 miles! IF they were lined up both in space and in time where the two distances perfectly coincided, that's the MINIMUM distance between the two planets! The force of gravity follows the inverse square law; that is, its force is inversely related to the square of its distance, weakening the farther you get away from the center of the mass generating that force. At a distance of 23,707,000 miles, the affect Earth has on Venus is practically zero, and vice versa.

It's just an interesting phenomenon; however, human beings are DRAWN to making the coincidences of this world be somehow something more.