IGNORED

7 Biblical reasons for Christians to support Israel

OldSchool2

Guest shiloh357
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 2:25 PM, OldSchool2 said:

from UCI News:

"Everything Christians do should be based upon the Biblical text. Here are seven solid Bible reasons why Christians should support Israel...."

http://unitycoalitionforisrael.org/?p=18175

Great article.  Yes, all true followers of Jesus will support Israel.  It's one way to separate the sheep from goats.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

choose to support Israel with my prayers, my votes and letters to congressmen.  To me true prosperity is spiritual.  So we should honor our ally and our treaties with that nation.  We should pray for the peace of Jerusalem.  God has come to her aid repeatedly in recent wars with her neighbors when she was doomed and greatly outnumbered.

To hate Jews is ridiculous bigotry.  As I reminded a 98 year old lady, your Savior is Jewish.  She responded that He is not because Ruth was a Moabite.  So Jesus is a Moabite.  I threw up my hands.  You can't reason with bigotry.                                             Posted by Willa

True prosperity is Spiritual with a capital "S",,,,,,,,,,,Amen Sis,,,,,        And what else can you do but kick the dust from your feet,sad,,,,,,

Shiloh made a great point,,,,,

It's one way to separate the sheep from goats.                                                                                              Posted by Shiloh

It sure is Brother                       And it is a great article!!!!! I finally got to read it,had some technical difficulties,,,,,,good stuff Old School,Praise Jesus!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 5/11/2016 at 2:25 PM, OldSchool2 said:

from UCI News:

"Everything Christians do should be based upon the Biblical text. Here are seven solid Bible reasons why Christians should support Israel...."

http://unitycoalitionforisrael.org/?p=18175

I only need one.  They are God's chosen people and He states that He will bless those who bless those who bless Israel.  I choose to be blessed of God. 

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 5/14/2016 at 11:04 AM, shiloh357 said:

Great article.  Yes, all true followers of Jesus will support Israel.  It's one way to separate the sheep from goats.

Welcome back shiloah, I missed you!  and yes I agree with what you said.  

Blessing RustyAngeL