• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, other one said:

Yes I do watch more in prime than Netflix and we do have both....   my wife goined Netflix and I joined Amazon prime..

I know that I can't loan any of my kindel library to anyone outside the US and that's been a let down in the past.

as for the food, I have really not looked into that yet other than checking on the shipping.....   they seem to charge by the box and as you order things the computer tells you how much you have in the box by percent.  Some day I may check on what things cost at Walmart and check thier prices.....   as it stands when we go to the grocery store we basically just get what we want....   I worked almost sixty years for us to be able to do that.

I go to te grocery store too and just get what we need, I do look throught the flyers ~~~

You can download kindle for free on phone or tablet and Amazon often has free books to download for Kindle,I just ordered book from Joel Rosenburg for $2.99

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

What is Joe,,,,Trader Joe? or trading at a place called 'Joe's",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is a place that sells nuts?Angels?

7 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

What is Joe,,,,Trader Joe? or trading at a place called 'Joe's",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is a place that sells nuts?Angels?

lol Trader Joe is the brand name of the nuts Wallmarkt sells in Canada ! :)

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Even our JC Penny makes their isles too narrow for a standard wheelchair and doesn't provide electric shopping carts.      posted by Willa

Oh dear,Willa day before last I went to Walmart & I use their electric scooter carts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,their isles are way too narrow & some departments like the ladies lingerie is just off limits(far too narrow & too many little center displays & racks),,,,,,,,

Willa,I went to the jewelry section & took an entire rack with me ROFL,there was jewelry everywhere,,,,,I tried to help the sales girl but you can imagine she said"It is quite alright",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I even offered to pay for some of the little ceramic cups & statues that must have been stiffed in there someplace because there were bits & pieces all over the place,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they know their isles are not "scooter friendly" & wheelchair accessible,they just want to stick merchandise everywhere they can,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,of course they said,No problem,don't worry about it!) One of the gals thought it was very funny ,it must have been a sight!                              Love,Kwik

Guest shiloh357
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:46 AM, angels4u said:

I'm just curious,how many people use Amazon?

And do you find it saves money?

What do you do to get the best deals?

How smart of a shopper are you?

I use it and I have saved money.   But there are times when I have had no choice but to use two day shipping, which pretty much wiped out the savings, LOL

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,703
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I use it off and on. When I want a product I typically have an idea of exactly what I want, and shop around for the best price, sometimes its amazon, sometimes its not. I actually just purchased an accessory rail for my AR-15 handgaurd for it, wasnt supposed to get it until sometime after wednesday, and got it today, so plus one there.

26 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

I use it off and on. When I want a product I typically have an idea of exactly what I want, and shop around for the best price, sometimes its amazon, sometimes its not. I actually just purchased an accessory rail for my AR-15 handgaurd for it, wasnt supposed to get it until sometime after wednesday, and got it today, so plus one there.

I agree that you have to check prices,Amazon is not aways cheaper but it does save time and gas money ..

32 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I use it and I have saved money.   But there are times when I have had no choice but to use two day shipping, which pretty much wiped out the savings, LOL

I search and look for the best price with no shipping cost,the good thing is if you need something fast,stores like Staples will price match ..

Not everything on Amazon is a better price..

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,703
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Sometimes some stores will have a product with shipping that is cheaper then another store with free shipping. Keep that in mind. Usually free shipping isn't actually free-they just roll the cost into the cost of the product. If it's a high demand product its not a big deal, another buck or two. But other times the cost is drastically different.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

I have been looking for a particular product. I go from store to store to store. Wasting gas and time.I would end up not buying the product or finding a second best which I really did not want. I have had retail store employees tell me "go online you will find it there". Well,they are right. I have found almost everything I have been looking for.