• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

18 hours ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

Sometimes some stores will have a product with shipping that is cheaper then another store with free shipping. Keep that in mind. Usually free shipping isn't actually free-they just roll the cost into the cost of the product. If it's a high demand product its not a big deal, another buck or two. But other times the cost is drastically different.

I realize that,nothing is free :)

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 5/15/2016 at 2:50 PM, kwikphilly said:

Oh dear,Willa day before last I went to Walmart & I use their electric scooter carts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,their isles are way too narrow & some departments like the ladies lingerie is just off limits(far too narrow & too many little center displays & racks),,,,,,,,

Willa,I went to the jewelry section & took an entire rack with me ROFL,there was jewelry everywhere,,,,,I tried to help the sales girl but you can imagine she said"It is quite alright",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I even offered to pay for some of the little ceramic cups & statues that must have been stiffed in there someplace because there were bits & pieces all over the place,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they know their isles are not "scooter friendly" & wheelchair accessible,they just want to stick merchandise everywhere they can,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,of course they said,No problem,don't worry about it!) One of the gals thought it was very funny ,it must have been a sight!                              Love,Kwik

Awww Kwik I wish I had been there  I would have helped you once I stopped a laughing.  We all have our steller  moments.  Try falling out of a chair and landing  right in the middle of a beauty shop floor face down.  No honestly Kwik I'm really sorry.  (tears) ROFL

5 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

Awww Kwik I wish I had been there  I would have helped you once I stopped a laughing.  We all have our steller  moments.  Try falling out of a chair and landing  right in the middle of a beauty shop. No honestly Kwik I'm really sorry.  (tears) ROFL

Rusty, I feel so bad for Kwik but admit it must have funny to watch...sorry Kwik ...

Now I see Rusty laughing I might as well laugh too:emot-lwt:

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,134
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Oh please girls,I couldn't stop giggling myself,,,,,I can't imagine if the 3 of us were together,they probably would have been counting the seconds for us to get out of the store

It was a sight to behold,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I grabbed the "endcap" of the gondola,,,,,there was jewelry EVERYWHERE,price tages,the wire metal thing-a-majigs that you put the earrings on,,,,,rings,necklaces,bracelets,watches,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,both sides came tumbling over

2 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Oh please girls,I couldn't stop giggling myself,,,,,I can't imagine if the 3 of us were together,they probably would have been counting the seconds for us to get out of the store

It was a sight to behold,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I grabbed the "endcap" of the gondola,,,,,there was jewelry EVERYWHERE,price tages,the wire metal thing-a-majigs that you put the earrings on,,,,,rings,necklaces,bracelets,watches,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,both sides came tumbling over

:) I have to laugh even more reading it again and your comment ~~too funny ~~must have been scary at the same time?

hahahaha ~~~~:emot-pinochio:

Actually Angels,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you & Rusty would have really cracked up laughing because I was so nonchalant ,I only said "Oh dear?" and then a girl(worker) behind the display that knocked over started laughing but she didn't want the other sales girl to see her laughing because she probably would have gotten mad or made her help clean up the mess,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she is what started me giggling   I probably looked like MrMagoo when he would cause a castastrophy & just go about his business humming

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

On 5/15/2016 at 2:50 PM, kwikphilly said:

Oh dear,Willa day before last I went to Walmart & I use their electric scooter carts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,their isles are way too narrow & some departments like the ladies lingerie is just off limits(far too narrow & too many little center displays & racks),,,,,,,,

Willa,I went to the jewelry section & took an entire rack with me ROFL,there was jewelry everywhere,,,,,I tried to help the sales girl but you can imagine she said"It is quite alright",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I even offered to pay for some of the little ceramic cups & statues that must have been stiffed in there someplace because there were bits & pieces all over the place,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they know their isles are not "scooter friendly" & wheelchair accessible,they just want to stick merchandise everywhere they can,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,of course they said,No problem,don't worry about it!) One of the gals thought it was very funny ,it must have been a sight!                              Love,Kwik

My friend did that in Sam's.  She took out a WHOLE wine display!  I wasn't with her but she said she didn't EVER want to go there again!l  They really do put too much stuff in the aisles for those carts to navigate them.  They didn't charge her although the cost of all that wine must have been quite a bit.  They probably knew it was their fsult!

:24:   Morning Glory that tops my escapade,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ROFL,wine everywhere!!!!!!! Oh my goodness:35:

4 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

My friend did that in Sam's.  She took out a WHOLE wine display!  I wasn't with her but she said she didn't EVER want to go there again!l  They really do put too much stuff in the aisles for those carts to navigate them.  They didn't charge her although the cost of all that wine must have been quite a bit.  They probably knew it was their fsult!

MG, that's pretty funny, the wine was flowing freely :):wink_smile:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

4 minutes ago, angels4u said:

MG, that's pretty funny, the wine was flowing freely :):wink_smile:

Indeed.  And, knowing my friend, she had to be MORTIFIED with everyone looking at her and wine and broken glass everywhere.  I hope I never have to use a motorized cart because I KNOW I will hit somethingOr someone! :mellow: