• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

from the American Spectator:

"Who is the group called 'A Jewish Voice for Peace' and why does it hide its funders from the public?

"Don’t be fooled by the name. JVP is an organization of extremists masquerading as Jewish advocates seeking a just peace for all people in the Middle East. Using the language of human rights and claiming to be acting in accordance with Jewish values, JVP demonizes, defames, and delegitimizes Israel, labeling it an 'occupier,' 'apartheid' and 'racist' while embracing the global boycott, divestment and sanctions campaign (BDS) which would result in the destruction of the only Jewish homeland in the world...."

http://spectator.org/a-jewish-voice-for-peace-just-another-hate-group-2/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

I know nothing about what these people do,I really cannot form any opinion on a "group" that I only heard about from a website that apparantely has a very strong opinion themselves,,,,,I do not know if there is any truth in their allegations,,,,,,,'

From the JVP site it simply opens with this.....

JVP members are serious about making change. We work with diverse communities across the U.S. to achieve a lasting peace for Palestinians and Jewish Israelis based on equality, human rights, and freedom. Whether you are a grandparent or a student; whether your best work is in strategy meetings, in an art studio, or on Facebook. Whether you want to learn more about the issue, donate, or join a chapter—there is a place for you here.

During the 7-week period between April 23rd – June 10th, we invite you to join JVP in counting the Omer, the 49 days between Passover and Shavuot. This is a time of physical, spiritual and communal growth. Join us on these transformative calls, led by JVP members and JVP Rabbis.

J                                                                                    Love,Kwik

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

I searched for what the Anti Defamation League had to say about them.  It is a long statement about their opposition to the the state of Israel.  This is the first 2 paragraphs.

Jewish Voice for Peace

September 27, 2010

Jewish Voice for Peace is the largest and most influential Jewish anti-Zionist group in the United States. Despite the neutral tone of its name, Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) counts among its objectives an end to U.S. aid for Israel (because of Israel's "repressive policies") and the success of boycott and divestment campaigns against Israel.

In the past few years, JVP has become a leader in the American anti-Israel movement and has assumed a particularly visible role in the renewed Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign against Israel. JVP's local chapters actively support divestment initiatives on college campuses and have helped anti-Israel student groups pressure their universities to divest from corporations that profit from the "Israeli occupation."

Blessings Willa,,,,,,

The enemy is certainly insidious !!!!!               Very sad,very sad for sure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,prayers for Israel                   Love,Kwik

Guest shiloh357
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 0:36 PM, OldSchool2 said:

from the American Spectator:

"Who is the group called 'A Jewish Voice for Peace' and why does it hide its funders from the public?

"Don’t be fooled by the name. JVP is an organization of extremists masquerading as Jewish advocates seeking a just peace for all people in the Middle East. Using the language of human rights and claiming to be acting in accordance with Jewish values, JVP demonizes, defames, and delegitimizes Israel, labeling it an 'occupier,' 'apartheid' and 'racist' while embracing the global boycott, divestment and sanctions campaign (BDS) which would result in the destruction of the only Jewish homeland in the world...."

http://spectator.org/a-jewish-voice-for-peace-just-another-hate-group-2/

Yes, they are a hate group. 

You are all so well informed,,,,,,,,where would I be if not for Worthy News?   I do not keep up with what goes on in the world,I'm still in the dark ages in spite of modern technology and the media                              Shame on me?                                                                                            Love,Kwik

Guest Robert

First I've heard of this group, but they definitely sound like a bunch of trouble-makers. Thanks for the info OS2. :)