Omegaman 3.0

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

When something is commanded, it is not a suggestion, we can either obey, or we can rebel (sin).                                    Omegaman

To do otherwise is simply rebellious & it is very clear there is doubt,not trusting the Lord to use us ,speak through us,bring remembrance to us,,,,,,,without forsaking 'self" one only hinders the access to the Power by which we are indwelled(if indeed,a Christian)   The Holy Spirit gives us everything we could ever need to plant those seeds as HE convicts the hearts & HE ALONE is Worthy of the Praise & Glory for making "Disciples of men"                                                           Great stuff here Mega!!!                                Love,Kwik     Praise Jesus!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

4 hours ago, Ezra said:

Every Christian is required to be a disciple, and Christ's command to the Church is to "make disciples".  So why do you ask such questions?

Required ? I do not think this is what it says, so this means we are ordered and told what we will do, then the free will does not exist, ?

I ask this questions for I know what the bible says and you believe that I don't, and so this is okay ,  but if you have scripture please feel free to show it, and not twist what is not being said in scripture, for we have choice, and we are if we follow what is told to love, and to give, of our selves, not ordered to do anything, ?

I have asked a few questions, and not been given my answer,  do you think that because someone knows the bible they also know how to conduct them selves, by the scriptures, or do they read scriptures and know of a understanding of words,

so when a lesson is being taught it must have a give and take, and a understanding to solve, it, if that is not in its place, nothing gets solved, and only hate comes, and division, and so ,

a actor not only knows there lines, but has to act out on them for the actor, must understand and be the part he, or she plays, simple !

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

23 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

Required ? I do not think this is what it says, so this means we are ordered and told what we will do, then the free will does not exist, ?

We have free will, we are not free from the consequences of our free will decisions.  

Jesus said whoever hears and does His commandments are the ones who love Him.  We can choose to obey His commandments, Or as Kwik said, to do otherwise is rebellious (sin).  So to say one is a Christian, yes the word "required" is the proper term with regard to obeying.  

15 minutes ago, hmbld said:

We have free will, we are not free from the consequences of our free will decisions.  

Jesus said whoever hears and does His commandments are the ones who love Him.  We can choose to obey His commandments, Or as Kwik said, to do otherwise is rebellious (sin).  So to say one is a Christian, yes the word "required" is the proper term with regard to obeying.  

okay , so rebellion is the one that shows hate and contemp to another , when they are about and talking about God and what we should follow, and so what is a SIN,  and where does the Love for one another, instead of the tearing down, that I see,

I know what is required, and if it be of obedience, then it means that we have humbled our selves, not only to Yahweh , but that we Humble our selves to one another, in peace and understanding and compassion, and this is not what I see, but yet, they will tell others about what we should do and don't do , and yet , they break this even more, and in flagrant manner, ?

if we are to represent what Yahshua is and was, then I see a lot of work needs to be done, for what I am seeing that seems to be the normal is the stone throwing, ? why do we try to get our stones ready before showing love and compassion as we are command too?

so I know what the scriptures say , and I have not picked up my stone, towards any one, ,

blessings and shalom

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

10 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

okay , so rebellion is the one that shows hate and contemp to another , when they are about and talking about God and what we should follow, and so what is a SIN,  and where does the Love for one another, instead of the tearing down, that I see,

I know what is required, and if it be of obedience, then it means that we have humbled our selves, not only to Yahweh , but that we Humble our selves to one another, in peace and understanding and compassion, and this is not what I see, but yet, they will tell others about what we should do and don't do , and yet , they break this even more, and in flagrant manner, ?

if we are to represent what Yahshua is and was, then I see a lot of work needs to be done, for what I am seeing that seems to be the normal is the stone throwing, ? why do we try to get our stones ready before showing love and compassion as we are command too?

so I know what the scriptures say , and I have not picked up my stone, towards any one, ,

blessings and shalom

Great point!  Yes, I agree we are all works in progress, and we must extend grace to each other, and even so it is good to discuss scriptures, I pray you did not feel I picked up any stones as I said what I remembered Jesus had said in scripture.  I am excited to read your words as a humble and patient brother or sister is much easier to learn from!  Yes, a lot of work needs to be done, and all the more we see others need work, let us remember that we may need all the more work in humble patience!  God bless!

P.S.  The best teachers I ever had were the ones who cared!  Not the ones who knew everything!

3 minutes ago, hmbld said:

Great point!  Yes, I agree we are all works in progress, and we must extend grace to each other, and even so it is good to discuss scriptures, I pray you did not feel I picked up any stones as I said what I remembered Jesus had said in scripture.  I am excited to read your words as a humble and patient brother or sister is much easier to learn from!  Yes, a lot of work needs to be done, and all the more we see others need work, let us remember that we may need all the more work in humble patience!  God bless!

P.S.  The best teachers I ever had were the ones who cared!  Not the ones who knew everything!

great point and thank you for your compassion and honest answer, I never, thought of you picking up a stone, but you will see who has,

blessings to you

shalom

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

4 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

*Required* is exactly right. Preaching the Gospel to every creature and making disciples were COMMANDMENTS of Christ. That has nothing to do with the existence of free will, but it has everything to do with receiving Christ as BOTH Lord and Savior. Please note carefully what it stated below: Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. (Mt 28:19,20).

"Teach all nations" can be translated as "disciple all nations" (which is the literal meaning).

33 minutes ago, Ezra said:

*Required* is exactly right. Preaching the Gospel to every creature and making disciples were COMMANDMENTS of Christ. That has nothing to do with the existence of free will, but it has everything to do with receiving Christ as BOTH Lord and Savior. Please note carefully what it stated below: Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. (Mt 28:19,20).

"Teach all nations" can be translated as "disciple all nations" (which is the literal meaning).

making of disciples,  from the apostles it is given and then to those, that are able to be disciples,

example, you go to any church , and see that many people continue to sit every week and continue to listen and get milk,

but will not go out and share the word of God, you get a hand ful of the majority , and this is proven that many go and only a few will follow through , so do those that just come to listen and warm the bench, , are they disciples, are they saved, are they following the instruction, what happens to those people ?

I would love to hear your answer,

I will give you another, someone that knows the bible  and can tell you all about it , and does not use it or share with others, what is there standing , in the eyes of God, are they rejecting to be disciples, ?

I think you are not seeing the whole picture, , you believe that every one, every single person is going to go out and preach the gospel ?

you have some, leaders and then you have followers, some can only take, milk , and only a few will take, on the meat , and potatoes

so tell me, what you think , ? we are not all made out to be preaching the word, , just like not every one, is a rocket scientist ?

thank you

Guest Robert
1 hour ago, Ezra said:

Exactly, Ezra: and the thing to keep in mind is that if we do not want to preach the gospel and make disciples, that would mean we either do not want others (who were in as dire a state as ours) to be saved, or do not care if they are or not. And that is in opposition to Jesus' commandment to "Love God with all your heart, soul, strength and mind", and to "love your neighbor as yourself". It means we are disregarding the Lord's direct instruction, and disregarding the care and eternal welfare of our fellow human beings around us.

One other thing: "preaching" and "making disciples" isn't just standing on a street corner and preaching, nor is it just teaching in a Sunday school class (this is just my opinion): it is whenever we bring the Word of God to those who need it, and whenever we gently instruct them in the ways of the Lord. But all of us, together, are to do as scripture has commanded us.

Let me know what you think of my last statement Ezra. :)  -Robert

6 minutes ago, RobertS said:

Exactly, Ezra: and the thing to keep in mind is that if we do not want to preach the gospel and make disciples, that would mean we either do not want others (who were in as dire a state as ours) to be saved, or do not care if they are or not. And that is in opposition to Jesus' commandment to "Love God with all your heart, soul, strength and mind", and to "love your neighbor as yourself". It means we are disregarding the Lord's direct instruction, and disregarding the care and eternal welfare of our fellow human beings around us.

One other thing: "preaching" and "making disciples" isn't just standing on a street corner and preaching, nor is it just teaching in a Sunday school class (this is just my opinion): it is whenever we bring the Word of God to those who need it, and whenever we gently instruct them in the ways of the Lord. But all of us, together, are to do as scripture has commanded us.

Let me know what you think of my last statement Ezra. :)  -Robert

that was a really  good statement  and true , I agree with you 100% and my thoughts also ,

thank you for that ,

shalom