• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Brothers and sisters, I am a foolish man.  I came to believe January 26th, 2008.  I am only 8 years old as a Christian.  I was zealously affected after a radical conversion and sought to learn all I could and serve with all my heart.  What I acheived in doing so was to ignorantly go about wreaking havoc upon others and bringing things upon myself.  

This past year I have begun to actually see the bible come to life in the world around me.  I have really seen God in everything where I once thought he was absent.  

I was granted the privilage of ministering to Romans 1 reprobates who need only honor God as God in order to be released from the bondage to sin.  

I have watched as the self righteous man judged another while doing the same things as it is written in Romans 2.

I have even seen the one who has the very oracles of God beleiving that they are teachers of babes who don't teach themselves as Romans 3 speaks of.

I have not only seen these but have been each of them along the way. God forgive me.

This brings me to a place of gratitude for my salvation.  For though I have earned the wages of death, God has given me life because I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who takes away my sin.

But though I am justified by faith in him, I do not wish to continue in sin and receive the wages of sin which is death as it is written in Romans 6. I have a great desire to give myself to God and be used as a mighty tool in the hand of The Great Craftsman but I am weak and feable minded.  I still hang on to dreams of living a wonderful life in this life, building up a home for my family and teaching them righeousness in Christ.  My earthly desires hold me back yet I cannot just abandon them wholly.

I wrestle daily with sin in me who works in me seeking to bring me into captivity to do the will of sin.  I have seen Romans 7 in action where when I would to do good evil is still present with me.  Sometimes I feel like Cain saying, "my sin is too much to bear".  Though I want to honor God and live in the Holy Spirit, I am failing still.  The old earthly desires fill me yet again and lust conceives and brings forth death.  I get caught and cannot break free.

I am confused because I have the Spirit of Christ in me calling out Abba Father yet the power to be released from sin seems absent at times and I begin to feel worthless and powerless over sin all over again.  

I praise God that there is a remnant today that are truly faithful unto him for without them I would perish in my best efforts to please God.  For I am an evil man who deserves not to see the face of my Creator.  Though I would to present my body as a living sacrifice unto God that he might use it for his purposes, offering my body unto him is as loaning him an old beat up car that you don't know if it will start or not.  I am not sure that I have the faith of Abraham our father, for my all is not upon the altar.

Brethren, please, pray for me.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,143
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 hour ago, gdemoss said:

Brothers and sisters, I am a foolish man.  I came to believe January 26th, 2008.  I am only 8 years old as a Christian.  I was zealously affected after a radical conversion and sought to learn all I could and serve with all my heart.  What I acheived in doing so was to ignorantly go about wreaking havoc upon others and bringing things upon myself.  

This past year I have begun to actually see the bible come to life in the world around me.  I have really seen God in everything where I once thought he was absent.  

I was granted the privilage of ministering to Romans 1 reprobates who need only honor God as God in order to be released from the bondage to sin.  

I have watched as the self righteous man judged another while doing the same things as it is written in Romans 2.

I have even seen the one who has the very oracles of God beleiving that they are teachers of babes who don't teach themselves as Romans 3 speaks of.

I have not only seen these but have been each of them along the way. God forgive me.

This brings me to a place of gratitude for my salvation.  For though I have earned the wages of death, God has given me life because I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who takes away my sin.

But though I am justified by faith in him, I do not wish to continue in sin and receive the wages of sin which is death as it is written in Romans 6. I have a great desire to give myself to God and be used as a mighty tool in the hand of The Great Craftsman but I am weak and feable minded.  I still hang on to dreams of living a wonderful life in this life, building up a home for my family and teaching them righeousness in Christ.  My earthly desires hold me back yet I cannot just abandon them wholly.

I wrestle daily with sin in me who works in me seeking to bring me into captivity to do the will of sin.  I have seen Romans 7 in action where when I would to do good evil is still present with me.  Sometimes I feel like Cain saying, "my sin is too much to bear".  Though I want to honor God and live in the Holy Spirit, I am failing still.  The old earthly desires fill me yet again and lust conceives and brings forth death.  I get caught and cannot break free.

I am confused because I have the Spirit of Christ in me calling out Abba Father yet the power to be released from sin seems absent at times and I begin to feel worthless and powerless over sin all over again.  

I praise God that there is a remnant today that are truly faithful unto him for without them I would perish in my best efforts to please God.  For I am an evil man who deserves not to see the face of my Creator.  Though I would to present my body as a living sacrifice unto God that he might use it for his purposes, offering my body unto him is as loaning him an old beat up car that you don't know if it will start or not.  I am not sure that I have the faith of Abraham our father, for my all is not upon the altar.

Brethren, please, pray for me.

It is the leaving behind all that God is not keeping and filling oneself with the things of Spirit that will be kept...
We shall never be at home till we are and this is the resolve that Paul spoke of here

Ro 7:18-21

18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
KJV

here the battle and until we are separated from this body of sin we shall be engaged with subjecting it to God's use
always with the hope that in death of this body is life now and forever -so the war that rages within for the flesh
being dead thinks it is living...

Ro 7:22-25

22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
KJV

We all are in this battle that are born of Him -Praise God that the victory is already His! To His Glory! In The Name of Jesus! Halleluiah to the end of begin...
Prayed... for us all in this!   Love, Steven 

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings gdemoss

Brother ,this was one of the most sincere,heartfelt & humbling testimonies I have ever been given the privilege to hear,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WOW! All Praise & Glory to God,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,indeed,as "babes" we are so zealous & ambitious to shout the Gospel from every rooftop but often hindered by our own very carnal hearts & minds,with maturity & growth in SPIRIT we come to the realization that it is much better to be as Paul was when falling to the ground on the road to Damascus,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

16to reveal His Son in me so that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not rush to consult with flesh and blood, 17nor did I go up to Jerusalem to the apostles who came before me, but I went into Arabia and later returned to Damascus. 18Only after three years did I go up to Jerusalem to confer with Cephas, and I stayed with him fifteen days.…                               Galatians 1:16-18

3 years he "listened" & learned" first,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is a good lesson,Praise Jesus!                       With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,197
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi gdemoss,

I believe God is working a deep work in your life. When I get too focussed on the past I turn my thoughts to think of the Lord. It really is only by looking unto Jesus that we will come through this vale of suffering & tears. Spending time on our past is time that could be spent thinking & meditating on the Lord. That is how we grow & overcome the enemy.

`therefore, since we also are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, & the sin which so easily ensnares us, & let us run with endurance the race set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author & finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, & has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.` (Heb. 12: 1 & 2)

Praying for you, bro. Marilyn. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1955

Praying , and praising our Lord , a beautiful post , Thank-you gdemoss

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Where would we all be if salvation were not a free gift?  Following after the Holy Spirit, focusing on the things of God, does set me free.  But it is much more difficult when we work in the filth of the world and the evil.  Jesus prayed that we not be taken out of the world but that we be kept by God from the evil one.

Joh 17:9  I pray for them. I don’t pray for the world, but for those whom you have given me, for they are yours.

Joh 17:11  I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them through your name which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are.  17:12  While I was with them in the world, I kept them in your name. Those whom you have given me I have kept. None of them is lost, except the son of destruction, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.

Joh 17:13  But now I come to you, and I say these things in the world, that they may have my joy made full in themselves. 17:14  I have given them your word. The world hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.  17:15  I pray not that you would take them from the world, but that you would keep them from the evil one.   17:16  They are not of the world even as I am not of the world.  17:17  Sanctify them in your truth. Your word is truth.  17:18  As you sent me into the world, even so I have sent them into the world.  17:19  For their sakes I sanctify myself, that they themselves also may be sanctified in truth.

Joh 17:20  Not for these only do I pray, but for those also who will believe in me through their word,

Joh 17:21  that they may all be one; even as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be one in us; that the world may believe that you sent me.  17:22  The glory which you have given me, I have given to them; that they may be one, even as we are one;  17:23  I in them, and you in me, that they may be perfected into one; that the world may know that you sent me, and loved them, even as you loved me. 17:24  Father, I desire that they also whom you have given me be with me where I am, that they may see my glory, which you have given me, for you loved me before the foundation of the world.

:25  Righteous Father, the world hasn’t known you, but I knew you; and these knew that you sent me    17:26  I made known to them your name, and will make it known; that the love with which you loved me may be in them, and I in them.”

• Group:  Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  331
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

We must believe that Jesus has the power to free us from sin. Do you believe you can walk like Jesus on this earth without sin? 

Praying for you.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Of course I struggle. I fear I have that seed of sin in me which can become a monster I know at times, only seeing the negatives in others, trusting no one and ignoring God. My ego monster wants to score petty points and look important and smart. it hates being humiliated or appearing to be anyway. God, grant me that humility and wisdom to see past daily communications with others. Help others feel your love through me. Help me see their good intent and not judge or look down on them. Basically less of me and more of you is what I pray for now, Lord.