• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

13 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

I agree nooby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,& like Shiloh said,"akin to flesh eating bacteria" and you know something,,,,,,I do believe there is a time when God says"enough",,,,,unlike us,He knows the heart of a man & He knows what choices men will make(in spite of free will) & so there must be a time when God says"no more",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

That is why we need pray discernment,.,,,,,,,,,,to know when to kick the dust from our feet                      Love,Kwik

We are so discernably dependent upon God that we should fearfully step only after prayer in that placement.... I believe this is meant here

1 Th 5:17

17 Pray without ceasing.
KJV

Love ya Kwik, Steven

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Oh & I love you too Steven,,,,,,,,,,,,,Amen my Brother,Amen                  So dependent,joyfully so!!!!!!!!

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

3 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Oh & I love you too Steven,,,,,,,,,,,,,Amen my Brother,Amen                  So dependent,joyfully so!!!!!!!!

I think yo got an extra portion :24: 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

20 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

None of this stuff surprises me. Since we are living in the end times it will just get worse. I do not know how bad it will get until the rapture of the Church.

that is not going to happen, the bible says after the tribulation in matthew, 24 and so let us follow what Jesus has said and not add words that it does not , 'we are going to face a lot more then the differences of life style, and people are not prepared for it ,wishing,  they believe they get out of dodge pass, is not happening, , this is truth and the bible states this, not me,? thank you for listening

shalom

I believe it is not them we have to worry about, it is the focus of the majority  and the morals that we tend to pick and choose what is  a little sin from what is a huge sin,

we need to understand and in general and in truth of scripture,  a violation of the littlest Sin is a violation of all of it, and so , where does it start and where does it end is what we ask our selves, for to say this is a greater Sin then me taking a pencil from work, stealing , from another, can we really say honestly that stealing is not as bad as  a life style that does not fit into the  reproductive way of life, ?

I see that many also place items in different baskets, and then label them as such , some over here and some over there, and when we need to see that there is no gray area and there is no in between we have the saved and the non saved , the righteous and the unrighteous the dark and the light , and what does the righteous have with unrighteousness, ?

we cannot pick and choose what we believe is of others when we are to deal with and to examine our selves on our fallen short of the glory of God, for we all have our faults, and I have my share,

but the moral codes and life in form is about Love and being morally understanding and knowing to do right then to do wrong, if you believe you are being watched or not, it is the honesty that we do all things in the humbleness of the spirit , and that we cannot change everything, but we can be responsible= for our own actions and to reflect Gods love from the inside out, until others see the love of God and glorify  him in the highest, and give praise to God that is worthy ,

it seems that as the days get closer, we are starting to live in the tribulations and the out come, of the curses of Sin we have been talking about all these years, if you say we are not already entered in to the trials and tribulations of our faith , then we have deceived our selves to say its going to get better and we will not be subjected to this, and that's satans preaching , and deception, that we are taking, God said you will have tribulation, and those that endure until the end shall be saved, so its time to start enduring, for as child birth the pains get closer and stronger together and then its here the end of all ends

sop do not think I come to bring peace, but a sword, Jesus said these things I tell you so when you do see it, that He warned us, and we are to be strong and endure , endure , and endure until the end of our time,

blessings and shalom

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Just wanted to say, good to see you back here, Shiloh. Missed you, bro!

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Thank you Steven,,,,,I'll receive that & Bless you as well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BOUNTIFULLY!!!!

Back on Topic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

They will infiltrate EVERY facet of our society.                                                              posted by Shiloh

Exactly! This is just the beginning,as the OP stated,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what will they want next?!!!!     They will always want more & more    

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

53 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

that is not going to happen, the bible says after the tribulation in matthew, 24 and so let us follow what Jesus has said and not add words that it does not , 'we are going to face a lot more then the differences of life style, and people are not prepared for it ,wishing,  they believe they get out of dodge pass, is not happening, , this is truth and the bible states this, not me,? thank you for listening

shalom

The rapture is gonna happen and this is not the thread for it.

6 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

The rapture is gonna happen and this is not the thread for it.

I did not bring it up , Bopeep did ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I already heard, somewhere, that some pedophiles want it made an alternate lifestyle. That was the word the homosexuals used several decades ago.

One problem is people believe this life is all about being happy, finding personal fulfillment, and doing whatever it takes to accomplish this. When I was young I kinda thought like that too. No one ever taught me life is about being holy so that we can gain eternal life after death. 

Suppose a person never finds a mate, that does mean living a life without sexual fulfillment? It took me about 30 yrs to come to terms with this because the answer is yes. According to the Bible the only sex that isn't sin is between a married man and woman. We are asked to overcome all kinds of sins in this life. I mean, that is what this life is all about. So now, suppose a person really is only attracted to other members of the same sex? Then that person has to live without without sex. How is this so different from the straight person who was never blessed with a mate? It's really not different at all. And if some people are only attracted to children it's just another sin to overcome.

I wonder if the devils are really working harder than ever to mess us up or was all this always going on but it was hushed up? This is a scary world, to be sure. I really wish God would bring this to a close and soon.