• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

I would love to be wrong about not believing PRE-trib but hey ,at least if I am wrong ,,,,Jesus will take me along because I certainly believe in Him!!!!!!  

As a postie, I'm with ya but not all pretribbers agree with your statement.  Some say that if you're not looking for a pretrib rapture then you're not going. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

They probably don't ,you're right about that ,,,Last Daze    But I don't seek their approval & let Gods Will be done,I am His,ultimately I will be with Him!                                                             With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

34 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

As a postie, I'm with ya but not all pretribbers agree with your statement.  Some say that if you're not looking for a pretrib rapture then you're not going. 

That is ridiculous. It has nothing to do with a person's eschatology view. But it has everything to do with a person's salvation.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

I'm pretrib- all of my unsaved friends and family have been witnessed to already- and if I read scripture right- those that have heard the gospel and rejected it before the rapture will fall to the great deception and will not accept it after the rapture.

revisited-- so I guess what I am sayin is that we should be doing our witnessing now and not expecting a catastrophic event to do our witnessing for us

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

I think you all need to read your bibles and understand what the scriptures say , do you fall for that left behind, movie, and not read what the bible says <

if you want to be prepared or save any one, then now is the time, to be bold and tell them and if they don't listen to you , then they don't, and if you think , that they will be come, believers and have a second chance. after this is all completely against what the bible says, matthew 24 , if you are not believing this then you have rejected what God is saying, and so Jesus tells us the truth and the facts,  and so , the rest is written, and so those in the tribulation those saints that is us, according to the bible if you are still here then you will see that day and will have to make a decision, and its going to be your life and or death , there is no golden yellow ticket out or to holly wood

God said endure through this and you will get your rewards, and so I say that the bible is telling us this, and many are refusing Gods word, and so who is teaching another gospel now ?

thank you that's my view and its biblical and fact , as it is written so it will be as the BIBLE tells us, do not be deceived>

shalom

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, bopeep1909 said:

I am thinking that the seven year tribulation will be much like the Holocaust in World War 2 but much,much worse. They were sent to concentration camp for possessing many different things. Most of them died.

God uses types in the bible to show future events. Jesus mentioned two in the gospels. I have often thought the holocaust was a type depiction of what the trib would be like. 

Just now, ayin jade said:

God uses types in the bible to show future events. Jesus mentioned two in the gospels. I have often thought the holocaust was a type depiction of what the trib would be like. 

Me too.

Why am I thinking there will be many who will say......"OOPS!" after the rapture of the Church as occurred.

18 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I think that since satan does not know Gods time table  he prepares an antichrist for each generation-- Hitler I believe was satans candidate  for the anti christ and if it had been in Gods time table he would have been it-- the holocaust was just a foreshadowing of satans plan-- he is not creative and uses the same methods and lies over and over again

Edited by woundeddog
gramar error