• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

33 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

I do believe that the Holy Spirit will bring many to faith in Jesus Christ during the seven year tribulation. Those people will be the Tribulation Saints and most of them will die.

Holy Spirit tribulation

Question: "Will the Holy Spirit be present during the tribulation?"

Answer:
The question of the Holy Spirit not being present during the tribulation results from a misunderstanding of 2 Thessalonians 2:7, which reads, “For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.” Right now, prior to the tribulation, one of the ministries of the Holy Spirit is the restraint of evil. In verses 8 and 9, we learn that the restraining power of the Holy Spirit holds back the “lawless one” (Antichrist) so he is not revealed before God wills it. The passage says the Holy Spirit will no longer restrain the growth of evil, but that does not mean He will have no ministry whatsoever.

In Acts 1:4–5, Jesus promises that His disciples would soon be “baptized with the Holy Spirit.” In Acts chapter 2, Jesus’ promise is fulfilled. In verses 38 and 39, it is written that “Peter replied, ‘Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call.’”

The indwelling of the Holy Spirit is thus assured for every born-again believer, and nowhere in Scripture is that promise rescinded. Regeneration is the Spirit’s work; without Him, no one is saved. If the Spirit were not present during the tribulation, no one could be saved. But the fact is that a multitude that no one can number is saved during the tribulation (Revelation 7:9–14). Therefore, those who come to Jesus during the tribulation period will also be indwelt by the Holy Spirit. Give glory to God for making that provision, because tribulation saints will need the guidance and direction of the Spirit during that troubled time.

Another good reason that the Spirit must be present during the tribulation is that He is omnipresent. Since He is everywhere at all times, He must be in the world during the tribulation.

At some point—only God knows when—the restraining influence of the Holy Spirit will be removed, the Antichrist will be revealed to an unwitting and unsuspecting world, and the tribulation period will begin.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Holy-Spirit-tribulation.html

this link is false for the bible does not say that the holy spirit is the force, that holds back the antichrist, in fact it condradicts it self ,for the holy spirit never goes away , and is with the saints until the end , the saints in the tribulation during the time, that the antichrist is allowed to over come, the saints for 42 months is clear that the spirit is still there, the correct answer if you read your scripture and understand is Michael the arc angel ,

when he stands up, this is the power that sits on evil as it ,

was that Michael the arch angel and his angels fought with satan and his angels, so , the link is wrong and scripture is being falsely put out and so I have to rebuke, that in the name of jesus ,and tell the truth that's what we are called to do , to remove doubt and false teachings and doctrines, that are in conflict with the bible ,the holy spirit cannot leave the saints for it is in them and if it is no longer then ,how do they stand up and show there victory , by death  of the blood and there testimony ?even unto death , jesus says I am with you until the end . thank you

shalom

6 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Sounds like "You get what you deserve":P Seriously, I don't think anyone believes that.

As to a packet, as mentioned above, our Bibles are our packets.  The critical issue is whether the individuals obeyed the Gospel which you shared with them.

And yes, the Rapture will be before the Tribulation, and there is sufficient biblical support for that view.

that is false teaching  the bible states that His return is after the tribulation  matthew 24, and so you are rewriting the end ? how can you dismiss this words, out of the mouth of the Son of God, and justify what you have just said ?

scripture proves you are incorrect, read matthew,24, its in there ,you cannot state what is not biblical and in order ?

it says after the tribulation of those days, then shall they gather ?

shalom

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

6 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

that is false teaching  the bible states that His return is after the tribulation  matthew 24, and so you are rewriting the end ? how can you dismiss this words, out of the mouth of the Son of God, and justify what you have just said ?

scripture proves you are incorrect, read matthew,24, its in there ,you cannot state what is not biblical and in order ?

it says after the tribulation of those days, then shall they gather ?

shalom

This is not the thread to assert that the Pre-Tribulation Rapture is not correct. Please start you own thread and show us from Scripture that the Rapture is AFTER the Tribulation (and not use Matthew 24 out of context).

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,181
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, bopeep1909 said:

I do not see this. I think the Rapture of the Church will be instantaneous. It will be in the twinkling of the eye. Do you know how fast that is? Eleven one-hundredth of a second. We are not looking at the popular book series of "Left Behind". It was a fiction novel series. We do not know how it will play out.

Hi bopeep,

Yes I also believe that the `catching away` (rapture) is instantaneous, however I do believe the Holy Spirit will tell us closer to the time -

`....exhorting one another, & so much more as you see the Day approaching.` (Heb. 10: 25)

`But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this day should overtake you as a thief...` (1 Thess. 5: 4)

Marilyn.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

25 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Sounds like "You get what you deserve":P Seriously, I don't think anyone believes that.

As to a packet, as mentioned above, our Bibles are our packets.  The critical issue is whether the individuals obeyed the Gospel which you shared with them.

And yes, the Rapture will be before the Tribulation, and there is sufficient biblical support for that view.

Surprisingly I know some folks who do believe that if you think you are post trib, then you will be that while they get to go early in pre trib rapture.

6 minutes ago, Ezra said:

This is not the thread to assert that the Pre-Tribulation Rapture is not correct. Please start you own thread and show us from Scripture that the Rapture is AFTER the Tribulation (and not use Matthew 24 out of context).

hold up? I just answered your post, honestly , you brought it up and I answered, it, with truth and proper scripture ?

and it fulfills exactly what you said,  please read it ?

shalom

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

20 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Whether anyone believes it or not, I don't know.  There are people that teach it though.

Well, I'm glad that's finally settled.  Just make sure you know what your re-think triggers are.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

4 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Surprisingly I know some folks who do believe that if you think you are post trib, then you will be that while they get to go early in pre trib rapture.

They are mistaken. It looks here like you are saying if you are post trib you will not go in the pre trib rapture. I heard some people say that they just want the pre trib rapture to happen because they want to get out of all the horrible future events. That is not what the pre trib rapture is all about. I have also heard some post trib people say that they will be protected during the seven year tribulation. That no harm can come to them because they have been sealed or some such nonsense. And also because they were afraid of the judgment that will be given to all believers (The Bema Seat Judgment) when they are raptured.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

10 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Whether anyone believes it or not, I don't know.  There are people that teach it though.

Well, I'm glad that's finally settled.  Just make sure you know what your re-think triggers are.

You are either a born again genuine believer in Jesus Christ or you are not.There is no inbetween. There are a ton of people who say they are a Christian and they are not.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

2 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

They are mistaken. It looks here like you are saying if you are post trib you will not go in the pre trib rapture. I heard some people say that they just want the pre trib rapture to happen because they want to get out of all the horrible future events. That is not what the pre trib rapture is all about. I have also heard some post trib people say that they will be protected during the seven year tribulation. That no harm can come to them because they have been sealed or some such nonsense. And also because they were afraid of the judgment that will be given to all believers (The Bema Seat Judgment) when they are raptured.

I started this thread with a genuine desire to know if folks had anything prepared as a witness to those left behind. I dont believe that folks can be taken up in pre trib while believers are still left behind for post trib (unless they get saved after a pre trib rapture). Im mid trib but open to the idea of it being pre or post (altho I lean more towards post than pre). I also trust that the Lord will see me through as He did stephen. Not saving me from harm, but keeping me in Him, in faith in Him.