IGNORED

When Nations turn against Israel

angels4u

Guest shiloh357
On 1/18/2017 at 11:50 PM, n2thelight said:

BBC Documentary on the USS Liberty:
"Dead in the Water"

"If it was an accident, it was the best planned accident I've ever heard of" - USS Liberty survivor

Cover-Up Alleged in Probe of USS Liberty

A former Navy attorney who helped lead the military investigation of the 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty that killed 34 American servicemen says former President Lyndon Johnson and his defense secretary, Robert McNamara, ordered that the inquiry conclude the incident was an accident.

In a signed affidavit released at a Capitol Hill news conference, retired Capt. Ward Boston said Johnson and McNamara told those heading the Navy's inquiry to "conclude that the attack was a case of 'mistaken identity' despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary."

It was “one of the classic all-American cover-ups,” said retired Admiral Thomas Moorer, a former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman who spent a year investigating the attack as part of an independent panel he formed with other former military officials. The panel also included a former US ambassador to Saudi Arabia, James Akins.

liberty_torp.jpg
Torpedo hole in USS Liberty

“Why would our government put Israel’s interests ahead of our own?” Moorer asked from his wheelchair at the news conference. He was chief of naval operations at the time of the attack.

Moorer, who has long held that the attack was a deliberate act, wants Congress to investigate. [Newsday]

Israel claims the USS Liberty was mistaken for the out-of-service Egyptian horse carrier El Quseir - can you spot the difference?

selquseir2.jpg
El Quseir

sliberty2.jpg
USS Liberty

According to a 1981 NSA report on the incident, the El Quseir "was approximately one-quarter of the Liberty's tonnage, about one-half its length, and offered a radically different silhouette."

Photos of attack on USS Liberty
Click images for full sized photos

TINY_Int-5.jpg
The assault was initiated by French-built high performance Mirage jets armed with cannons and rockets
TINY_Int-331.jpg
After the ship was disabled by aircraft cannon, rockets and napalm, Israeli torpedo boats were sent in
TINY_Int-21.jpg TINY_Int-21d.jpg

Crews mess hall used as an emergency room

TINY_Int-1.jpg
Liberty deck crew resting after recovering bodies of shipmates
TINY_Int-12.jpg

30mm cannon holes
GTR 5 USS Liberty

TINY_Int-8.jpg

30mm cannon holes
GTR 5 USS Liberty

Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested.

Later, a dual-citizen Israeli major told survivors that he was in an Israeli war room where he heard that pilot's radio report. The attacking pilots and everyone in the Israeli war room knew that they were attacking an American ship, the major said. He recanted the statement only after he received threatening phone calls from Israel.

The pilot's protests also were heard by radio monitors in the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Then-U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter has confirmed this. Porter told his story to syndicated columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak and offered to submit to further questioning by authorities. Unfortunately, no one in the U.S. government has any interest in hearing these first-person accounts of Israeli treachery. [Washington Report]

"Then, inexplicably, at 2 p.m., unmarked Israeli aircraft began attacking the ship." [Ledger Enquirer]

Israel attacked the USS Liberty using UNMARKED AIRCRAFT. This is the single fact which proves Israel knew exactly who they were attacking. Israel's story is that they thought USS Liberty was an Egyptian ship and therefore a legitimate target of war. Were that true, there would be no reason to attack a supposedly Egyptian ship with unmarked aircraft. The only possible reason to use unmarked aircraft to attack the ship is that Israel knew it was an American ship and intended to sink it, then to blame the attack on Egypt.

Moorer, who as top legal council to the official investigation is in a position to know, agrees that Israel intended to sink the USS Liberty and blame Egypt for it, thus dragging the United States into a war on Israel's behalf. This seems to be a common trick of Israel. Starting with the Lavon affair, through the USS Liberty, to the fake radio transmitter that tricked Reagan into attacking Libya, to potentially 9-11 itself, Israel's game is to frame Arabs and set them up as targets for the United States.

The official US investigation is discredited. And with it, every claim of innocence for Israel that relied on the official investigation as a source.

The real question facing the American people is why the US Government seems more concerned with protecting Israel after they are caught playing these dirty tricks, rather than doing something to convince Israel not to kill any more Americans.

"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information." -- US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report on the Israeli spy ring and its connections to 9-11.

See also: Is Israel blackmailing America?

That nation state of Israel is not what most think it is,as it's being run by those who call themselves Jews but are not....

As for the scripture that says those who bless Israel,please find out who Israel is...

Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.""

God's Word and God's people do bless the peoples of the earth in many ways. Abram listened  to God and believed what God had told him. Then he acted upon what God had said. We read in Galatians 3:17; "And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after [the flood], cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect."

Paul is telling us that this covenant that God made with Abram four hundred and thirty years after Noah's flood was not done away with by the "New Covenant", which is confirmed in Christ. They are both in effect, and they are both eternal. Part of the Abrahamic covenant will be fulfilled in the Millennium, but it has and will continue right through this day.

Today; Israel [the Christian Nations] around the world are prospering and well blessed, and from it the entire world is being fed.

Anyway you'll keep on falling for the foolishness........

Pure anti-Semitic foolishness.  No one with any sense will believe any of that crap.  Take that nonsense to a some KKK board.   It doesn't belong here.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Pure anti-Semitic foolishness.  No one with any sense will believe any of that crap.  Take that nonsense to a some KKK board.   It doesn't belong here.

Refute it or go back into hiding.

Also find out the meaning of anti semitic!

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Take this racist nonsense to a racist board where it belongs.   I know exactly what anti-Semitism is, and you don't get to redefine it in order to exclude it when it comes from you. 

Go finish reading your talmud

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Take this racist nonsense to a racist board where it belongs.   I know exactly what anti-Semitism is, and you don't get to redefine it in order to exclude it when it comes from you. 

And yes I do hate those that call themselves Jew's but are not

Guest shiloh357
36 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

And yes I do hate those that call themselves Jew's but are not

Yeah, the heart of anti-Semitism is denying that the Jews are really the Jews.  The age old British-Israelism, identity cult nonsense.

You cannot hate the Jews, but claim to follow the King of the Jews.

45 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yeah, the heart of anti-Semitism is denying that the Jews are really the Jews.  The age old British-Israelism, identity cult nonsense.

You cannot hate the Jews, but claim to follow the King of the Jews.

Yet you can't read His Word,wow!!!!!!!!

King James Bible
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

King James Bible
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Soooo,which part are you mad at me about????????

And where did I say I hate Jew's????????

Edited by n2thelight

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

King James Bible
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

King James Bible
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

That was talking about the Judaizing cult that existed at that time, made up of Gentiles.  It is not talking about the Jewish people who comprise much of the nation of Israel, today.

Part of the anti-Semitic lie of our day is to claim that the historical Jewish people are not really Jews, and that the anglo-Saxon (White)  race comprises the true Jewish race. 

23 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

That was talking about the Judaizing cult that existed at that time, made up of Gentiles.  It is not talking about the Jewish people who comprise much of the nation of Israel, today.

Part of the anti-Semitic lie of our day is to claim that the historical Jewish people are not really Jews, and that the anglo-Saxon (White)  race comprises the true Jewish race. 

The verse in Rev has yet to take place,so it's not the past,the two houses,Judah and Israel will not be joined back until the return of Christ.

Christian nations make up Israel,Jew's make up Judah,however in Christ we are one.

Only the tribe of Judah and one other returned to form that nation state.

Not all of Israel were Jew's,only Judah and Benjamin .

Edited by n2thelight

Guest shiloh357
38 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

The verse in Rev has yet to take place,so it's not the past,the two houses,Judah and Israel will not be joined back until the return of Christ.

Wrong.  That was speaking to a historical church, a real church in history.  He was addressing the plague of the Judaizing cult. That was not a prophetic verse about the future.   Your hermeneutics are sloppy.

Christian nations make up Israel,Jew's make up Judah,however in Christ we are one.

No, Christian nations do not make up Israel. 

Only the tribe of Judah and one other returned to form that nation state.

No, that only applies to the return from Babylon.  People from all twelve tribes have been returning from all over the world.   Those hailing from the tribe of Manasseh, and from Levi are there and Levites are currently being trained to serve the up and coming Temple.  

Not all of Israel were Jew's,only Judah and Benjamin .

The term "Jew" is used today to refer to all of the true physical descendants of Jacob, like it or not.  They are not Gentiles, they are Israelites.  There are no Gentile Israelites.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

3 hours ago, n2thelight said:

King James Bible

King James Bible

And where did I say I hate Jew's????????

Wow. One could teach a class on the circular reasoning going on here.   Causes me to wonder, if the the "christian nations" are the true Israel, then why did the "christian nation" of Germany slaughter so many?   No, it is nonsense like this that led straight to the gas chambers of Auschwitz.  It was the culmination of centuries of allegorical scripture interpretation by Augustine, Luther, et al.  The Nazi's used logic like this to justify the extermination of the Jewish people.  That those who claim to be Jews are just imposters and not really the true Jews.  Luther was quoted extensively by the Hitler and Goebbels during the Holocaust.  And still today, Hitler has not been excommunicated from the Catholic Church. 

You are treading on some very dangerous ground, sir. 

But I ask, the 144,000 from the twelve tribes mentioned in Revelation, God seemed to know that the twelve tribes are still around from the original tribes. If 10 of them are the "christian nations", then please, tell us which tribe are you from?  And was Anna, in Luke 2:36, in error because she claimed to be from the tribe of Asher?  She must have been an imposter!  After all, the 10 tribes were "lost" and now make up the "christian nations", right?  Is China now the "true Israel"?  After all, there are as many or more Christians in China than in the western world.  The numbers of Christians in China exceeds the entire U.S. population.

You still did not address 2 Chron 11:14-17  how members of all the tribes of the northern Kingdom, who still followed the Lord while the rest of the people of the northern tribes turned to Idolatry, migrated to Judah and joined with those southern tribes.  This is confirmed again in 2 Chron 15:9 and 2 Chon 30:1-11. And compare that to the prophecy of 1 Kings 11:31 and 1 Kings 11:35 where God will give the 10 northern tribes to Judah and Benjamin. 

How far we stray when we fail to take all of scripture into account and rely on the imaginations of man.

You have been refuted... by scripture itself.

Edited by OldCoot