• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, n2thelight said:

Just wishing people would understand who Israel is!!!

Just wishing you would study the matter further. God sees the 12 tribes (excluding Dan) established in the land of Israel in the future.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

Just wishing you would study the matter further. God sees the 12 tribes (excluding Dan) established in the land of Israel in the future.

Is that not stated in my post?Only Judah has returned,so again,just wish people would understand who Israel is!!!!!!!

And read before speaking

" In Ezekiel the 37th chapter we are told that "the two sticks" which are still separate, but which are yet to be reunited "

Edited by n2thelight

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

Israel has rejected Jesus as messiah. You don't have to surport Isarel blindly.We are the sons of Abraham if we have faith in Jesus. We are the sons of God. Israel after the flesh if they don't have Jesus are not the children of God. Otherwise we are denying Jesus and the cross. Of course God at the very end will have a great awaking in Isarel. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

On 28 May 2016 at 6:00 AM, Retrobyter said:

Shabbat shalom, angels4u.

These are VERY important verses regarding the time of Yeshua`s return. Just a couple of thoughts:

First, you should make a distinction between the various stages that these verses reveal: Not only are the Jews and especially Jerusalem attacked, but they reveal God's response to that attack (through His Messiah), and then the DECISION made against them in judgment AFTER the response to the attack is finished.

Second, these are REAL PLACES to which you could go today if you go on a tour to Israel. "Armageddon" is the Greek version (Anglicized) of the Hebrew phrase "Har Megiddow," meaning "Mount of Megiddow," referring to that place known as Tel Megiddo today. It is located at 32 degrees, 35 minutes, 4.64 seconds North, 35 degrees, 11 minutes, 0.58 seconds East "about 30 km SE of Haifa."

Wikipedia says,

See Tel_Megiddo for more.

BUT, the Valley of Jehoshaphat is thought to be in a DIFFERENT place:

It's just outside of the Old City of Jerusalem on the east side of the city in what is usually called the Kidron River Valley. It's located at 31 degrees, 46 minutes, 49 seconds North, 35 degrees, 14 minutes, 24 seconds East. It is here, just outside Old Jerusalem, where the Messiah shall set up His judgment seat and have a war tribunal against those who participated in the battle.

See Valley_of_Josaphat for more.

Some people like to "spiritualize" ("allegorize") these verses away, but I believe they are to be taken literally.

I also believe that Yeshua` was talking about this Valley of Jehoshaphat in Matthew 25:

Matthew 25:31-33
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
KJV

This is the war tribunal He shall hold against the NATIONS, not necessarily the individuals.

In short there is the fall of Israel as in Olivet and many OT prophecies when they will fall by the edge of the sword, and then there is the rise of Israel when they will be gathered from all the nations to which they had been scattered, then the nations will come up against them and God will fight for them.

It is a good rule in OT prophets to distinguish the earlier portions which speak of God's punishment of Israel and the later portion [usually indicated by "in the latter days" etc] when God will have turned back to Israel.

Edited by TehMill

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,536
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

14 hours ago, TehMill said:

In short there is the fall of Israel as in Olivet and many OT prophecies when they will fall by the edge of the sword, and then there is the rise of Israel when they will be gathered from all the nations to which they had been scattered, then the nations will come up against them and God will fight for them.

It is a good rule in OT prophets to distinguish the earlier portions which speak of God's punishment of Israel and the later portion [usually indicated by "in the latter days" etc] when God will have turned back to Israel.

Shabbat shalom, TehMill.

Exactly so. Israel's had a few ups and downs throughout history, but when someone who was put in charge of their discipline takes advantage of the children of Israel, God sticks up for His children and punishes the one who was supposed to instruct them GENTLY. And, should those were put in charge of Israel's discipline should boast themselves against the God, ADONAI, who put them in charge, God quickly put them in a "proper perspective!"  A few cases are Nebuchadnezzar, when his head got too big; Belshazzar, when he provoked God by bringing out the temple vessels for his feast; and Sennacherib king of Assyria, when he blasphemed ADONAI in the Hebrew language right outside Yerushalayim!

Except for a few chapters that speak about the future, like chapters 23 and 31, most of Jeremiah is about the PAST captivity of the children of Israel (both northern and southern kingdoms) before they returned to the Land! So, NONE of those verses should be thought to be applicable to the future! They were in the past and they were ALREADY FULFILLED!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

19 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shabbat shalom, TehMill.

Exactly so. Israel's had a few ups and downs throughout history, but when someone who was put in charge of their discipline takes advantage of the children of Israel, God sticks up for His children and punishes the one who was supposed to instruct them GENTLY. And, should those were put in charge of Israel's discipline should boast themselves against the God, ADONAI, who put them in charge, God quickly put them in a "proper perspective!"  A few cases are Nebuchadnezzar, when his head got too big; Belshazzar, when he provoked God by bringing out the temple vessels for his feast; and Sennacherib king of Assyria, when he blasphemed ADONAI in the Hebrew language right outside Yerushalayim!

Except for a few chapters that speak about the future, like chapters 23 and 31, most of Jeremiah is about the PAST captivity of the children of Israel (both northern and southern kingdoms) before they returned to the Land! So, NONE of those verses should be thought to be applicable to the future! They were in the past and they were ALREADY FULFILLED!

We hear much about "Jacob's trouble" it is spoken about by that particular name only once in scripture although it is the great tribulation...troublation

Because Jeremiah calls it "Jacob's trouble" everyone has gotten the wrong idea, they believe it is a time when God will pound on them Jews until they scream for mercy [I've heard that exact explanation more than once]

"Jacob's trouble" is the trouble coming upon the nations of the world on account of their dealings with Jacob, the Jews. God has got a quarrel with the nations.

If folks would read the 30th chapter of Jeremiah where the term appears and read carefully they will see that it is the time of Israel's restoration

"Alas for that day is very great so that none is like it, it is even the time of Jacob's trouble, BUT he shall be SAVED out of it

FEAR NOT o Jacob be not dismayed o Israel for I will SAVE YOU from afar and thy seed from the land of their captivity and Jacob shall return and shall be AT REST  and BE QUIET and NONE SHALL MAKE HIM AFRAID"

This is confirmed in Daniel ch.12 and verse 1 for it is the time when Michael will stand up for Israel.

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

To paraphrase the great evangelist Billy Graham, "If God doesn't judge the United States soon, He owes an apology to Sodom and Gomorrah."

I'm of the opinion the reason God has not fully judged America yet is because of our support for Israel. And look at the US government abandoning Israel now and trying to divide the nation God gave to them. It appears God is turning His face away from US and allowing wickedness and sin legalized in our country (calling evil good and good evil). 

As an American, a combat veteran and most importantly a Christian, I fear for our nation. 

Edited by Dennis1209

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

7 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

To paraphrase the great evangelist Billy Graham, "If God doesn't judge the United States soon, He owes an apology to Sodom and Gomorrah."

I'm of the opinion the reason God has not fully judged America yet is because of our support for Israel. And look at the US government abandoning Israel now and trying to divide the nation God gave to them. It appears God is turning His face away from US and allowing wickedness and sin legalized in our country (calling evil good and good legal). 

As an American, a combat veteran and most importantly a Christian, I fear for our nation. 

Amen Dennis !

As an Canadian , I fear the same for our country, since Stephen Harper is gone and Justin Trudeau is here,Canada's future does not look good either and does not support Israel anymore either,it's unreal  all the stuff he allows for our country  and takes part disgraceful festivals  , I fear for our nation just like you do and believe something is about to happen..

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

This (Land) is now the United states of America.  The book of 2 esdras prophecies that God will give his blessings and (Jerusalem) to a new people to come in it's chapter 1.  This is New york city and it is spiritually called Jerusalem in Heaven.  (ALL) end time events will occur there and in surrounding areas.. Do not look any further or you are wasting all of your time.

2w

Guest Robert
20 hours ago, Eoreris said:

This (Land) is now the United states of America.  The book of 2 esdras prophecies that God will give his blessings and (Jerusalem) to a new people to come in it's chapter 1.  This is New york city and it is spiritually called Jerusalem in Heaven.  (ALL) end time events will occur there and in surrounding areas.. Do not look any further or you are wasting all of your time.

2w

1) 1 and 2 Esdras are part of the Apocrypha and NOT part of Biblical Cannon. The reason for this is because both 1 and 2 Esdras is pseudepigraphal (i.e, it was written under an false name), and while the  Council of Trent (circa AD 1546) recognized books  named “the first book of Esdras, and the second” as part of the canon, they were actually the books we normally call “Ezra” and “Nehemiah” today. They are not to be confused with the pseudoepigraphal 1 and 2 Esdras (which appeared in the Vulgate as 3 and 4 Esdras).

2) NO Scripture supports even remotely the possibility that New York is "spiritual Jerusalem". This smacks of "Replacement Theology" where the Church supposedly is the "new Israel" or "spiritual Israel" and it is a false teaching. God made promises to Israel and will fulfill those completely; The United States is not mentioned in Scripture nor does it possess any of the promises made to God's chosen people.

Replacement Theology is not only unscriptural, but it comes from the bowels of Hell. Scripture tells us that God still has plans for Israel and has not thrown her away:

"They will be put to shame and even humiliated, all of them;  The manufacturers of idols will go away together in humiliation. Israel has been saved by the LORD  With an everlasting salvation; You will not be put to shame or humiliated To all eternity. For thus says the LORD, who created the heavens (He is the God who formed the earth and made it, He established it and did not create it a waste place, but formed it to be inhabited), “I am the LORD, and there is none else. "I have not spoken in secret, In some dark land;   I did not say to the offspring of Jacob, ‘Seek Me in a waste place’; I, the LORD, speak righteousness, Declaring things that are upright." ( Isaiah 45: 15-19, NASB, emphasis mine)

"“Thus says the LORD,  ‘Behold, I will restore the fortunes of the tents of Jacob  And have compassion on his dwelling places; And the city will be rebuilt on its ruin,  And the palace will stand on its rightful place. ‘From them will proceed thanksgiving  And the voice of those who celebrate; And I will multiply them and they will not be diminished; I will also honor them and they will not be insignificant. Their children also will be as formerly, And their congregation shall be established before Me;  And I will punish all their oppressors. Their leader shall be one of them, And their ruler shall come forth from their midst;  And I will bring him near and he shall approach Me; For who would dare to risk his life to approach Me?’ declares the LORD. ‘You shall be My people, And I will be your God.’” (Jeremiah 30: 18-22, NASB, emphasis mine)

"But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the rich root of the olive tree, do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. Behold then the kindness and severity of God; to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off. And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree? For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, “THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION,  HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB. THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS." (Romans 11:17-27, NASB, emphasis mine)

That said: please stop wasting your time and ours with Replacement Theology.

This also goes for everyone else who claims that Israel is "finished"; Scripture has stated repeatedly that God has not finished with her and will yet restore her and save her.

Edited by RobertS