• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

32 minutes ago, RobertS said:

1) 1 and 2 Esdras are part of the Apocrypha and NOT part of Biblical Cannon. The reason for this is because both 1 and 2 Esdras is pseudepigraphal (i.e, it was written under an false name), and while the  Council of Trent (circa AD 1546) recognized books  named “the first book of Esdras, and the second” as part of the canon, they were actually the books we normally call “Ezra” and “Nehemiah” today. They are not to be confused with the pseudoepigraphal 1 and 2 Esdras (which appeared in the Vulgate as 3 and 4 Esdras).

2) NO Scripture supports even remotely the possibility that New York is "spiritual Jerusalem". This smacks of "Replacement Theology" where the Church supposedly is the "new Israel" or "spiritual Israel" and it is a false teaching. God made promises to Israel and will fulfill those completely; The United States is not mentioned in Scripture nor does it possess any of the promises made to God's chosen people.

Replacement Theology is not only unscriptural, but it comes from the bowels of Hell. Scripture tells us that God still has plans for Israel and has not thrown her away:

"They will be put to shame and even humiliated, all of them;  The manufacturers of idols will go away together in humiliation. Israel has been saved by the LORD  With an everlasting salvation; You will not be put to shame or humiliated To all eternity. For thus says the LORD, who created the heavens (He is the God who formed the earth and made it, He established it and did not create it a waste place, but formed it to be inhabited), “I am the LORD, and there is none else. "I have not spoken in secret, In some dark land;   I did not say to the offspring of Jacob, ‘Seek Me in a waste place’; I, the LORD, speak righteousness, Declaring things that are upright." ( Isaiah 45: 15-19, NASB, emphasis mine)

"“Thus says the LORD,  ‘Behold, I will restore the fortunes of the tents of Jacob  And have compassion on his dwelling places; And the city will be rebuilt on its ruin,  And the palace will stand on its rightful place. ‘From them will proceed thanksgiving  And the voice of those who celebrate; And I will multiply them and they will not be diminished; I will also honor them and they will not be insignificant. Their children also will be as formerly, And their congregation shall be established before Me;  And I will punish all their oppressors. Their leader shall be one of them, And their ruler shall come forth from their midst;  And I will bring him near and he shall approach Me; For who would dare to risk his life to approach Me?’ declares the LORD. ‘You shall be My people, And I will be your God.’” (Jeremiah 30: 18-22, NASB, emphasis mine)

"But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the rich root of the olive tree, do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. Behold then the kindness and severity of God; to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off. And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree? For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, “THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION,  HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB. THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS." (Romans 11:17-27, NASB, emphasis mine)

That said: please stop wasting your time and ours with Replacement Theology.

This also goes for everyone else who claims that Israel is "finished"; Scripture has stated repeatedly that God has not finished with her and will yet restore her and save her.

That said: please stop wasting your time and ours with Replacement Theology.

This also goes for everyone else who claims that Israel is "finished"; Scripture has stated repeatedly that God has not finished with her and will yet restore her and save her.

Amen ,people who believe in replacement Theology will be in for a big suprise!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

On 10/4/2016 at 10:46 PM, RobertS said:

This is very true. God has a blessed plan for Israel. What is scary though is how many in the church worship Israel.  They put the Israel flag as their profile pic or avatar, they support Israel whether Israel sins or not. They try to join the Israeli army, they support the rebuilding of the temple for the Jews to continue their useless animal sacrifices. 

This worship of a country is wrong.  Even the blessed Israel of old, when Judaism was how God communicated with earth was always judged for it's behaviour. This blind worship of Israel now when they have not yet repented is contrary to the word of God.   The bible says God will send Gog against them first, and only THEN will they repent and be blessed, on the Day of the Lord.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,042
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/21/2016 at 3:57 PM, TehMill said:

"Jacob's trouble" is the trouble coming upon the nations of the world on account of their dealings with Jacob, the Jews. God has got a quarrel with the nations.

Not exactly. Jacobs Trouble is the Anti-Christ forcing a Covenant/Security deal upon them, then Conquering them at the 3 1/2 year or midway mark, causing Jacob/Israel to Flee unto the Wilderness, where God Protects her (Rev. 12), for 1260 days. 

Malachi 4:5-6 says that Elijah comes to turn Israel back to God before the Day of the LORD. So Israel turns back to God/Repents before the Anti-Christ conquers them, which starts the Day of the LORD or Gods Wrath. It Reality, the Seals are the Lambs Wrath, the Trumpets are the Holy Spirits Wrath brought forth by the Two Witnesses and the Saints Prayers, and of course the Vials are Gods Wrath. 

So the Trouble that comes on the "Nations" that come against Israel is the Day of the LORD. Not Jacobs Trouble.

On 9/29/2016 at 3:31 PM, Dennis1209 said:

To paraphrase the great evangelist Billy Graham, "If God doesn't judge the United States soon, He owes an apology to Sodom and Gomorrah."

A prophecy was just fulfilled, that Trump would win the Presidency and God was going to bless us as a nation and curse he evil doers. We after all are His base for spreading the Gospel still. The Church of the USA has been Faithful to God. The Prophecy said those who are evil will be judged. 

The Nations that come against Israel will be Destroyed. God sees them as Babylon, there is no actual city of Babylon, its not Rome, its not NYC or the USA its not Mecca, Islam or the RCC, it is just a MEMORY by God.......

The 6th Vial draws the Nations to Meggido, they are enticed by the False Prophet/Anti-Christ and Satan, the leaders of the Last Beast System. (Babylon).  Then the 7th Vial is poured out and God destroys the Nations/Babylon (After Jesus sets foot on the Mt. of Olives and causes an EARTHQUAKE (Zechariah 14).  And God REMEMBERS BABYLON !!

19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: (That came against Israel) and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

The cities that fell/fall are the nations that came against Israel when the 6th Vial was poured out. And God sees what ? BABYLON.. It is only God remembering how much He hates False Gov.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Pray for the peace of Israel, which is the return of Jesus Christ. :)

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 12/10/2016 at 9:04 PM, 7thseal said:

Pray for the peace of Israel, which is the return of Jesus Christ. :)

When Nation turn againt I srael ?

Jan 15 th in France:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-france-idUSKBN14B1LN

France will convene some 70 countries on Jan. 15 for a Middle East peace conference in Paris, its foreign minister said on Thursday, and will invite the Israeli and Palestinian leaders to meet separately at its conclusion.

France has repeatedly tried to breathe new life into the peace process this year, holding a preliminary conference in June where the United Nations, European Union, United States and major Arab countries gathered to discuss proposals without the Israelis or Palestinians present.

The plan was to hold a follow-up conference before the end of the year with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas involved to see whether the two sides could be brought back to negotiations and revive moribund peace talks.

Netanyahu had repeatedly rejected the conference proposal.

Woe to those Nations!

Praying..as the end draws near~ Maranatha Jesus come!

"France is still determined to hold a conference in Paris to reaffirm the necessity of a two-state solution," Jean-Marc Ayrault told journalists.

"January 15 is the date that has been fixed and 70 countries are invited. We are not going to give up now."

A French diplomatic source said invitations would also be sent to Netanyahu and Abbas to meet French president Francois Hollande to outline the results of the conference.

The source said that with uncertainty surrounding how the next US administration would handle the issue it was more important than ever to deal with the issue.

"You can see that it's even more justified in this context," the source said.

Ahead of a UN Security Council vote at the UN later on Israeli settlements, Ayrault declined to say how Paris would vote, but repeated that settlements were illegal.

ALSO IN WORLD NEWS

Exclusive: Assad linked to Syrian chemical attacks for first time

Obama administration ends special immigration policy for Cubans

"We will look at this text carefully. The ongoing settlements completely weaken the situation and create tensions and move Us away from a two-state solution".

(Reporting by John Irish; Editing by Maya Nikolaeva and Richard Balmforth)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

On 5/20/2016 at 10:59 PM, Esther4:14 said:

None of these verses make any cohesive argument and deny the words of the prophets who, for one reason or the other, would have opposed what the title of this thread is suggesting by delivering their message to Israel.  The title of the thread suggests that there is something about the verses that suggest blind support of Israel in modern times, which is a nation that has not collectively come to accept the New Covenant it was given, and is therefore wandering in disobedience still unwilling to listen or repent of the error that is present.  Living with the assumption that because they carry the identity of a Jew, that there is no error in their interpretation.  This does not mean that there aren't some who are not capable of repenting of these sins that are still promoted within Judaism, but that there is no way to form a collective argument that there is rebuke towards someone for opposing the creation of the nation state of Israel in the present day.  

There is nothing in scripture to say that it is not okay to identify the same error the prophets spoke of existing in modern Judaism, and rebuke it.  In fact the scriptures suggest in Revelation 11 that He plans to send witnesses one last time to the state of Israel and they will be rejected by them one final time.  What do we consider these witnesses to tell them.  That they have rejected this one who was sent to deliver them of their sins.

I think it would be good for everyone who is Christian to take a look at counter-missionary literature in Judaism and see how they make fun of Christians and their understanding of the Old Testament just to be aware of the truth and understand that the way He is dealing with them is in righteousness.  Many of them basically think that Christian arguments are practically the dumbest things they have ever heard.  In some ways I agree with them because I am not in favor with much of what is only superficial Church speak.  

Many of us have only parroted teachings and doctrines that made us feel comfortable and accepted in a body of believers for a time.  When that time passed and we were pressed by the Spirit to further pursue understanding, a separation is created again similar to the separation that was created the first day we accepted Christ.  However, many in the church will not ever go beyond this comfortable understanding and will continue to parrot these same teaching and doctrines making them no different than a Jew who rejects Christ completely in many ways.  

The bottom line is that we are called to grow in Christ and speaking the truth in love is hard to cultivate, but it is not accomplished by making blind assumptions like this to favor a group of people unfairly and set them up as having greater favor over and above the church even.  This will eventually be a detriment to the body of Christ and it would be good for us to understand now, how to love the Jewish people without feeling that we have to accept or encourage teachings that prevent them following Christ.  

This whole post is simply misguided; the salvation of the Jews will be accomplished by God and until then, regardless of how the Jews talk about Christians, we are to support Israel until such time as He decides to reel them in.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Davida said:

I'm hoping things will change for America when Trump is in and the national punishment can be softened or averted temporarily. Canada will also feel the influence of Trump's conservative policies. Prime minister Trudeau is basically born an out of touch elite, he's a progressive lefty,  a globalist who doesn't know what Islam is and wants Canada to have no national identity. 

I think God is perfectly capable of punishing those in this country for Obama's doings without killing us all...

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/13/2017 at 5:13 PM, other one said:

I think God is perfectly capable of punishing those in this country for Obama's doings without killing us all...

What exactly did Obama do?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, n2thelight said:

What exactly did Obama do?

He coordinated then refused to veto a UN decoration from the UN that basically set in motion to punish Israel if they did not agree to a settlement with the Palestinian's that would pretty much put them into a completely defenseless position..

Two it tried to solidify a two state solution which would divide the land given to Israel both by God in the beginning and earlier UN resolutions......    and God has made some serious threats against people who would divide his land given to the Nation of Israel.  I do not want to be among those people, so I ask the Lord to deal with the people behind this and not our whole nation.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

Exactly Other 1