• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, other one said:

He coordinated then refused to veto a UN decoration from the UN that basically set in motion to punish Israel if they did not agree to a settlement with the Palestinian's that would pretty much put them into a completely defenseless position..

Two it tried to solidify a two state solution which would divide the land given to Israel both by God in the beginning and earlier UN resolutions......    and God has made some serious threats against people who would divide his land given to the Nation of Israel.  I do not want to be among those people, so I ask the Lord to deal with the people behind this and not our whole nation.

Thanks for explaining,was thinking it was racial,as so many have disrespected him throughout his term...But one must also understand where the true power is...

Again thanks for an honest answer.I will look into it.

I know he's signed a lot of executive orders as presidents have before him,that must also don't know about...

The Truth, “No president in history has done more for Israel’s security than Obama”

By Sarah Jones on Mon, Feb 9th, 2015 at 11:16 am

Republicans hope to paint Democrats as “anti-American” “Nazis” if they don’t attend Netanyahu’s speech, but President Obama has done more for Israel’s security than any other president.

Conservatives are desperately trying to paint a Democratic revolt against the blatant attempts of Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) and Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu to humiliate and defy the sitting U.S. President and hijack the United States’ foreign policy — letting Israel not only dictate our policy with Iran but humiliate our President in the doing — as Democrats having “contempt” for Israel.

Yet, Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for the Middle East Colin H. Kahl wrote for Foreign Policy in August of 2012, “No president in history has done more for Israel’s security than Obama”. He made a darn good case for this claim, and the facts would humiliate thinking, non-delusional people:

… As the Defense Department official with primary responsibility for enhancing Israel’s defense capabilities and deepening joint military cooperation with the United States from 2009 to 2011, I can attest to a different reality: No president in history has done more for Israel’s security than Obama.

The case for Obama’s Israel policy begins with record-high levels of Foreign Military Financing (FMF). The Obama administration has increased security assistance to Israel every single year since the president took office, providing nearly $10 billion in aid — covering roughly a fifth of Israel’s defense budget — over the past three years. To put this in perspective, this is about 20 percent higher than the remaining six dozen recipients of U.S. FMF combined. Historic aid levels have been complemented by other steps to ensure Israel’s unrivaled military advantage in the region, including high-level consultation with Israeli officials on U.S. arms sales to the region, operational cooperation to improve Israel’s conventional military and counterterrorism capabilities, and providing Israel with advanced technology, such as the fifth-generation stealth Joint Strike Fighter, to which no other state in the Middle East has access.

Under Obama’s direction, the United States has also deepened defense cooperation aimed at helping Israel address its most pressing security concerns, including rocket and missile threats emanating from the Gaza Strip, Lebanon, Syria, and Iran. When then-Senator Obama traveled to Israel in 2008, it wasn’t for a political fundraiser. Instead, he visited Israeli victims of Palestinian rocket fire in the southern town of Sderot, declaring “I came to Sderot with a commitment to Israel’s security.” These were not just words. As president, Obama has championed efforts to provide Israel with $275 million over and above its annual FMF to help finance Iron Dome, an anti-rocket system that has already saved Israeli lives by intercepting approximately 90 percent of projectiles launched against protected areas in the country’s south in the past year.

The humiliation of the sitting U.S. President was yet another petty Republican conspiracy with Speaker Boehner-level fail all over it. Not only is it backfiring, but their attempts to spin the backfire in their favor only serve to bring up facts that they can ill afford to have highlighted.

It turns out that under the fevered, hate-filled rhetoric of madcap conservatives (bizarrely calling Democrats “anti-American” for standing up against a power grab by a foreign country), Republicans think they can use this to paint Democrats as “Nazis”.

Demonstrating a troubling disregard for the horrific tragedies enacted by the actual Nazis, a commenter opined at the Federalist Papers (one of many places these comments have surfaced), “No fate, but what we make….The GOP, will be able to paint them as Jewish hating elitist Nazi, party in the election. LETS ROLL!!!!!!!!”

And then, James Woods gave us this:

Follow

James Woods ✔@RealJamesWoods

Dems might skip Netanyahu - POLITICO - I would love to see Biden/Pelosi show their contempt for Israel. #truecolorshttp://www.politico.com/story/2015/02/democrats-might-skip-benjamin-netanyahu-speech-114891.html …

4:24 PM - 5 Feb 2015

A Bibi boycott?

Joe Biden is among those not committed to attending his address to Congress.

politico.com

469469 Retweets

321321 likes

Yeah, that’s totally legit. Except President Obama, a Democrat, has done more for Israel’s security than any other president.

As White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest explained in a briefing on February 4th, “(O)ne of the concerns about the breach in protocol that we’ve seen and articulated is that it might cause some to view the relationship between the United States and Israel as a relationship between one political party in Israel and one political party in the United States. The President does not believe that would be a positive development in our relationship.”

Israel is spitting in the face of the man who has bent over backward to help Israel, and trying to destroy his nuclear negotiations with Iran — a matter that impacts us all, not just Netanhayu and his right wing craving for war and blood.

Ultimately, Republicans hope to turn Democrats standing up for protocol and U.S authority over its own foreign policy into an attack on Democrats, claiming they have “contempt” for Israel and calling them “anti-patriotic”. But it’s clear that it is Republicans who have shown contempt for their own country, in a groveling move to hand U.S. power over to a foreign leader just to spite the man in the White House.

Ambassador, Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Iran, Israel, Israel–United States relations, John Boehner, Josh Earnest, middle east, Obama Administration, politics, press secretary, Prime Minister, Republican Party, sitting U.S. President, Speaker, United States, White House

Follow Sarah Jones on Twitter

The Truth, “No president in history has done more for Israel’s security than Obama” added by Sarah Jones on Mon, Feb 9th, 2015
View all posts by Sarah Jones →

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/02/09/reminder-republicans-no-president-history-israels-security-obama.html

BBC Documentary on the USS Liberty:
"Dead in the Water"

"If it was an accident, it was the best planned accident I've ever heard of" - USS Liberty survivor

Cover-Up Alleged in Probe of USS Liberty

A former Navy attorney who helped lead the military investigation of the 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty that killed 34 American servicemen says former President Lyndon Johnson and his defense secretary, Robert McNamara, ordered that the inquiry conclude the incident was an accident.

In a signed affidavit released at a Capitol Hill news conference, retired Capt. Ward Boston said Johnson and McNamara told those heading the Navy's inquiry to "conclude that the attack was a case of 'mistaken identity' despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary."

It was “one of the classic all-American cover-ups,” said retired Admiral Thomas Moorer, a former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman who spent a year investigating the attack as part of an independent panel he formed with other former military officials. The panel also included a former US ambassador to Saudi Arabia, James Akins.

liberty_torp.jpg
Torpedo hole in USS Liberty

“Why would our government put Israel’s interests ahead of our own?” Moorer asked from his wheelchair at the news conference. He was chief of naval operations at the time of the attack.

Moorer, who has long held that the attack was a deliberate act, wants Congress to investigate. [Newsday]

Israel claims the USS Liberty was mistaken for the out-of-service Egyptian horse carrier El Quseir - can you spot the difference?

selquseir2.jpg
El Quseir

sliberty2.jpg
USS Liberty

According to a 1981 NSA report on the incident, the El Quseir "was approximately one-quarter of the Liberty's tonnage, about one-half its length, and offered a radically different silhouette."

Photos of attack on USS Liberty
Click images for full sized photos

TINY_Int-5.jpg
The assault was initiated by French-built high performance Mirage jets armed with cannons and rockets
TINY_Int-331.jpg
After the ship was disabled by aircraft cannon, rockets and napalm, Israeli torpedo boats were sent in
TINY_Int-21.jpg TINY_Int-21d.jpg

Crews mess hall used as an emergency room

TINY_Int-1.jpg
Liberty deck crew resting after recovering bodies of shipmates
TINY_Int-12.jpg

30mm cannon holes
GTR 5 USS Liberty

TINY_Int-8.jpg

30mm cannon holes
GTR 5 USS Liberty

Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested.

Later, a dual-citizen Israeli major told survivors that he was in an Israeli war room where he heard that pilot's radio report. The attacking pilots and everyone in the Israeli war room knew that they were attacking an American ship, the major said. He recanted the statement only after he received threatening phone calls from Israel.

The pilot's protests also were heard by radio monitors in the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Then-U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter has confirmed this. Porter told his story to syndicated columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak and offered to submit to further questioning by authorities. Unfortunately, no one in the U.S. government has any interest in hearing these first-person accounts of Israeli treachery. [Washington Report]

"Then, inexplicably, at 2 p.m., unmarked Israeli aircraft began attacking the ship." [Ledger Enquirer]

Israel attacked the USS Liberty using UNMARKED AIRCRAFT. This is the single fact which proves Israel knew exactly who they were attacking. Israel's story is that they thought USS Liberty was an Egyptian ship and therefore a legitimate target of war. Were that true, there would be no reason to attack a supposedly Egyptian ship with unmarked aircraft. The only possible reason to use unmarked aircraft to attack the ship is that Israel knew it was an American ship and intended to sink it, then to blame the attack on Egypt.

Moorer, who as top legal council to the official investigation is in a position to know, agrees that Israel intended to sink the USS Liberty and blame Egypt for it, thus dragging the United States into a war on Israel's behalf. This seems to be a common trick of Israel. Starting with the Lavon affair, through the USS Liberty, to the fake radio transmitter that tricked Reagan into attacking Libya, to potentially 9-11 itself, Israel's game is to frame Arabs and set them up as targets for the United States.

The official US investigation is discredited. And with it, every claim of innocence for Israel that relied on the official investigation as a source.

The real question facing the American people is why the US Government seems more concerned with protecting Israel after they are caught playing these dirty tricks, rather than doing something to convince Israel not to kill any more Americans.

"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information." -- US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report on the Israeli spy ring and its connections to 9-11.

See also: Is Israel blackmailing America?

That nation state of Israel is not what most think it is,as it's being run by those who call themselves Jews but are not....

As for the scripture that says those who bless Israel,please find out who Israel is...

Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.""

God's Word and God's people do bless the peoples of the earth in many ways. Abram listened  to God and believed what God had told him. Then he acted upon what God had said. We read in Galatians 3:17; "And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after [the flood], cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect."

Paul is telling us that this covenant that God made with Abram four hundred and thirty years after Noah's flood was not done away with by the "New Covenant", which is confirmed in Christ. They are both in effect, and they are both eternal. Part of the Abrahamic covenant will be fulfilled in the Millennium, but it has and will continue right through this day.

Today; Israel [the Christian Nations] around the world are prospering and well blessed, and from it the entire world is being fed.

Anyway you'll keep on falling for the foolishness........

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

N2thelight...who then is in control of the government of Israel?

On 1/19/2017 at 3:20 AM, heretoeternity said:

N2thelight...who then is in control of the government of Israel?

The same people who control most, if not all other governments

Those that call themselves Jews but are not.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 1/13/2017 at 0:33 PM, angels4u said:

When Nation turn againt I srael ?

All nations will turn against them. Jesus return is the only real peace for another thousand years. But guess what, He allows all to have a choice even after a thousand years. Then once satan is released for one final push after the thousand year rule... people choose. But according to Scripture once again they fall into the sweet sounding trap which satan offers.

After that choice is made then we'll see God's justice first hand as the lost are judged. Some of us are going to be crying because of our lack of sharing truth with those receiving judgement. We're even judged before all of this starts. God's given Word is for a purpose.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,828
  • Content Per Day:  4.76
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

On Monday, May 16, 2016 at 8:31 AM, angels4u said:

When Nations Turn Against Israel

Joel 3:2 

I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land,

Genesis 12:3 

I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Zechariah 14:2 

For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Zechariah 12:1-14 

The burden of the word of the Lord concerning Israel: Thus declares the Lord, who stretched out the heavens and founded the earth and formed the spirit of man within him: “Behold, I am about to make Jerusalem a cup of staggering to all the surrounding peoples. The siege of Jerusalem will also be against Judah. On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it. On that day, declares the Lord, I will strike every horse with panic, and its rider with madness. But for the sake of the house of Judah I will keep my eyes open, when I strike every horse of the peoples with blindness. Then the clans of Judah shall say to themselves, ‘The inhabitants of Jerusalem have strength through the Lord of hosts, their God.’ ...

Joel 3:1-2 

“For behold, in those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land,

Revelation 16:13-16 

And I saw, coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs. For they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty. (“Behold, I am coming like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake, keeping his garments on, that he may not go about naked and be seen exposed!”) And they assembled them at the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

Daniel 11:1-45 

“And as for me, in the first year of Darius the Mede, I stood up to confirm and strengthen him. “And now I will show you the truth. Behold, three more kings shall arise in Persia, and a fourth shall be far richer than all of them. And when he has become strong through his riches, he shall stir up all against the kingdom of Greece. Then a mighty king shall arise, who shall rule with great dominion and do as he wills. And as soon as he has arisen, his kingdom shall be broken and divided toward the four winds of heaven, but not to his posterity, nor according to the authority with which he ruled, for his kingdom shall be plucked up and go to others besides these. “Then the king of the south shall be strong, but one of his princes shall be stronger than he and shall rule, and his authority shall be a great authority. ...

Ezekiel 38:1-23 

The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him and say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. And I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great host, all of them with buckler and shield, wielding swords. Persia, Cush, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; ...

Malachi 4:1 

“For behold, the day is coming, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble. The day that is coming shall set them ablaze, says the Lord of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.

Joel 3:1-21 

“For behold, in those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land, and have cast lots for my people, and have traded a boy for a prostitute, and have sold a girl for wine and have drunk it. “What are you to me, O Tyre and Sidon, and all the regions of Philistia? Are you paying me back for something? If you are paying me back, I will return your payment on your own head swiftly and speedily. For you have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried my rich treasures into your temples. ...

Zechariah 14:1-2 

Behold, a day is coming for the Lord, when the spoil taken from you will be divided in your midst. For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Isaiah 11:12 

He will raise a signal for the nations and will assemble the banished of Israel, and gather the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Luke 21: 

They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive among all nations, and Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Zechariah 14:1-21 

Behold, a day is coming for the Lord, when the spoil taken from you will be divided in your midst. For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations as when he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives that lies before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley, so that one half of the Mount shall move northward, and the other half southward. And you shall flee to the valley of my mountains, for the valley of the mountains shall reach to Azal. And you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him. ...

Ezekiel 39:4 

You shall fall on the mountains of Israel, you and all your hordes and the peoples who are with you. I will give you to birds of prey of every sort and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.

Ezekiel 38:23 

So I will show my greatness and my holiness and make myself known in the eyes of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.

Ezekiel 38:13 

Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all its leaders will say to you, ‘Have you come to seize spoil? Have you assembled your hosts to carry off plunder, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to seize great spoil?’

Ezekiel 38:4 

And I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great host, all of them with buckler and shield, wielding swords.

Ezekiel 37:21 

Then say to them, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all around, and bring them to their own land.

Genesis 27:29 

Let peoples serve you, and nations bow down to you. Be lord over your brothers, and may your mother's sons bow down to you. Cursed be everyone who curses you, and blessed be everyone who blesses you!”

Matthew 24:1-51 

Jesus left the temple and was going away, when his disciples came to point out to him the buildings of the temple. But he answered them, “You see all these, do you not? Truly, I say to you, there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.” As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the close of the age?” And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. ...

Ezekiel 39:17 

“As for you, son of man, thus says the Lord God: Speak to the birds of every sort and to all beasts of the field, ‘Assemble and come, gather from all around to the sacrificial feast that I am preparing for you, a great sacrificial feast on the mountains of Israel, and you shall eat flesh and drink blood.

Ezekiel 38:6 

Gomer and all his hordes; Beth-togarmah from the uttermost parts of the north with all his hordes—many peoples are with you.

Ezekiel 38:5 

Persia, Cush, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet;

Proverbs 30:15 

The leech has two daughters: Give and Give. Three things are never satisfied; four never say, “Enough”:

Psalm 83:1-18 

A Song. A Psalm of Asaph. O God, do not keep silence; do not hold your peace or be still, O God! For behold, your enemies make an uproar; those who hate you have raised their heads. They lay crafty plans against your people; they consult together against your treasured ones. They say, “Come, let us wipe them out as a nation; let the name of Israel be remembered no more!” For they conspire with one accord; against you they make a covenant— ...

Deuteronomy 28:1-68 

“And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field. Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. ...

Romans 11:1-36 

I ask, then, has God rejected his people? By no means! For I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew. Do you not know what the Scripture says of Elijah, how he appeals to God against Israel? “Lord, they have killed your prophets, they have demolished your altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life.” But what is God's reply to him? “I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal.” So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace. ...

Amos 9:9 

“For behold, I will command, and shake the house of Israel among all the nations as one shakes with a sieve, but no pebble shall fall to the earth.

Daniel 12:1 

“At that time shall arise Michael, the great prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the book.

Daniel 9:

And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”

Ezekiel 39:6 

I will send fire on Magog and on those who dwell securely in the coastlands, and they shall know that I am the Lord.

Jeremiah 8:11 

They have healed the wound of my people lightly, saying, ‘Peace, peace,’ when there is no peace.

Genesis 12:1-3 

Now the Lord said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you. And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Revelation 20:8 

And will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea.

Daniel 9:26 

And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing. And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed.

Ezekiel 39:16

(Hamonah is also the name of the city.) Thus shall they cleanse the land.

Ezekiel 39:9 

“Then those who dwell in the cities of Israel will go out and make fires of the weapons and burn them, shields and bucklers, bow and arrows, clubs and spears; and they will make fires of them for seven years,

Ezekiel 39:2 

And I will turn you about and drive you forward, and bring you up from the uttermost parts of the north, and lead you against the mountains of Israel.

Ezekiel 39:1 

“And you, son of man, prophesy against Gog and say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.

Ezekiel 38:22 

With pestilence and bloodshed I will enter into judgment with him, and I will rain upon him and his hordes and the many peoples who are with him torrential rains and hailstones, fire and sulfur.

Ezekiel 38:19 

For in my jealousy and in my blazing wrath I declare, On that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel.

Ezekiel 38:14 

“Therefore, son of man, prophesy, and say to Gog, Thus says the Lord God: On that day when my people Israel are dwelling securely, will you not know it?

Ezekiel 38:12 

To seize spoil and carry off plunder, to turn your hand against the waste places that are now inhabited, and the people who were gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell at the center of the earth.

Ezekiel 38:3 

And say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.

Ezekiel 38:1-39:29 

The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him and say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. And I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great host, all of them with buckler and shield, wielding swords. Persia, Cush, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; ...

Ezekiel 38:1-6 

Ezekiel 36:1-39:29 

“And you, son of man, prophesy to the mountains of Israel, and say, O mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord. Thus says the Lord God: Because the enemy said of you, ‘Aha!’ and, ‘The ancient heights have become our possession,’ therefore prophesy, and say, Thus says the Lord God: Precisely because they made you desolate and crushed you from all sides, so that you became the possession of the rest of the nations, and you became the talk and evil gossip of the people, therefore, O mountains of Israel, hear the word of the LordGod: Thus says the Lord God to the mountains and the hills, the ravines and the valleys, the desolate wastes and the deserted cities, which have become a prey and derision to the rest of the nations all around, therefore thus says the Lord God: Surely I have spoken in my hot jealousy against the rest of the nations and against all Edom, who gave my land to themselves as a possession with wholehearted joy and utter contempt, that they might make its pasturelands a prey. ...

Ezekiel 36:1-38 

“And you, son of man, prophesy to the mountains of Israel, and say, O mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord. Thus says the Lord God: Because the enemy said of you, ‘Aha!’ and, ‘The ancient heights have become our possession,’ therefore prophesy, and say, Thus says the Lord God: Precisely because they made you desolate and crushed you from all sides, so that you became the possession of the rest of the nations, and you became the talk and evil gossip of the people, therefore, O mountains of Israel, hear the word of the LordGod: Thus says the Lord God to the mountains and the hills, the ravines and the valleys, the desolate wastes and the deserted cities, which have become a prey and derision to the rest of the nations all around, therefore thus says the Lord God: Surely I have spoken in my hot jealousy against the rest of the nations and against all Edom, who gave my land to themselves as a possession with wholehearted joy and utter contempt, that they might make its pasturelands a prey. ...

Ezekiel 33:11 

Say to them, As I live, declares the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live; turn back, turn back from your evil ways, for why will you die, O house of Israel?

Ezekiel 13:10 

Precisely because they have misled my people, saying, ‘Peace,’ when there is no peace, and because, when the people build a wall, these prophets smear it with whitewash,

Jeremiah 30:7 

Alas! That day is so great there is none like it; it is a time of distress for Jacob; yet he shall be saved out of it.

Ezra 6:1-22  

Then Darius the king made a decree, and search was made in Babylonia, in the house of the archives where the documents were stored. And in Ecbatana, the capital that is in the province of Media, a scroll was found on which this was written: “A record. In the first year of Cyrus the king, Cyrus the king issued a decree: Concerning the house of God at Jerusalem, let the house be rebuilt, the place where sacrifices were offered, and let its foundations be retained. Its height shall be sixty cubits and its breadth sixty cubits, with three layers of great stones and one layer of timber. Let the cost be paid from the royal treasury. And also let the gold and silver vessels of the house of God, which Nebuchadnezzar took out of the temple that is in Jerusalem and brought to Babylon, be restored and brought back to the temple that is in Jerusalem, each to its place. You shall put them in the house of God.” ...

1 Kings 12:1-33  

Rehoboam went to Shechem, for all Israel had come to Shechem to make him king. And as soon as Jeroboam the son of Nebat heard of it (for he was still in Egypt, where he had fled from King Solomon), then Jeroboam returned from Egypt. And they sent and called him, and Jeroboam and all the assembly of Israel came and said to Rehoboam, “Your father made our yoke heavy. Now therefore lighten the hard service of your father and his heavy yoke on us, and we will serve you.” He said to them, “Go away for three days, then come again to me.” So the people went away. ...

2 Samuel 20:1-26

Now there happened to be there a worthless man, whose name was Sheba, the son of Bichri, a Benjaminite. And he blew the trumpet and said, “We have no portion in David, and we have no inheritance in the son of Jesse; every man to his tents, O Israel!” So all the men of Israel withdrew from David and followed Sheba the son of Bichri. But the men of Judah followed their king steadfastly from the Jordan to Jerusalem. And David came to his house at Jerusalem. And the king took the ten concubines whom he had left to care for the house and put them in a house under guard and provided for them, but did not go in to them. So they were shut up until the day of their death, living as if in widowhood. Then the king said to Amasa, “Call the men of Judah together to me within three days, and be here yourself.” So Amasa went to summon Judah, but he delayed beyond the set time that had been appointed him. ...

1 Samuel 11:1-15 

Then Nahash the Ammonite went up and besieged Jabesh-gilead, and all the men of Jabesh said to Nahash, “Make a treaty with us, and we will serve you.” But Nahash the Ammonite said to them, “On this condition I will make a treaty with you, that I gouge out all your right eyes, and thus bring disgrace on all Israel.” The elders of Jabesh said to him, “Give us seven days' respite that we may send messengers through all the territory of Israel. Then, if there is no one to save us, we will give ourselves up to you.” When the messengers came to Gibeah of Saul, they reported the matter in the ears of the people, and all the people wept aloud. Now, behold, Saul was coming from the field behind the oxen. And Saul said, “What is wrong with the people, that they are weeping?” So they told him the news of the men of Jabesh. ...

Joshua 23:1-16 

A long time afterward, when the Lord had given rest to Israel from all their surrounding enemies, and Joshua was old and well advanced in years, Joshua summoned all Israel, its elders and heads, its judges and officers, and said to them, “I am now old and well advanced in years. And you have seen all that the Lord your God has done to all these nations for your sake, for it is the Lord your God who has fought for you. Behold, I have allotted to you as an inheritance for your tribes those nations that remain, along with all the nations that I have already cut off, from the Jordan to the Great Sea in the west. The Lord your God will push them back before you and drive them out of your sight. And you shall possess their land, just as the Lord your God promised you. ...

Numbers 24:9

He crouched, he lay down like a lion and like a lioness; who will rouse him up? Blessed are those who bless you, and cursed are those who curse you.”

Genesis 17:18  

And Abraham said to God, “Oh that Ishmael might live before you!”

Genesis 13:16 

I will make your offspring as the dust of the earth, so that if one can count the dust of the earth, your offspring also can be counted.

Ezekiel 39:5 

You shall fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Lord God.

Ezekiel 39:3 

Then I will strike your bow from your left hand, and will make your arrows drop out of your right hand.

Ezekiel 38:17  

“Thus says the Lord God: Are you he of whom I spoke in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel, who in those days prophesied for years that I would bring you against them?

Ezekiel 38:8

After many days you will be mustered. In the latter years you will go against the land that is restored from war, the land whose people were gathered from many peoples upon the mountains of Israel, which had been a continual waste. Its people were brought out from the peoples and now dwell securely, all of them.

Jeremiah 50:1-46 

The word that the Lord spoke concerning Babylon, concerning the land of the Chaldeans, by Jeremiah the prophet: “Declare among the nations and proclaim, set up a banner and proclaim, conceal it not, and say: ‘Babylon is taken, Bel is put to shame, Merodach is dismayed. Her images are put to shame, her idols are dismayed.’ “For out of the north a nation has come up against her, which shall make her land a desolation, and none shall dwell in it; both man and beast shall flee away. “In those days and in that time, declares the Lord, the people of Israel and the people of Judah shall come together, weeping as they come, and they shall seek the Lord their God. They shall ask the way to Zion, with faces turned toward it, saying, ‘Come, let us join ourselves to the Lord in an everlasting covenant that will never be forgotten.’ ...

https://www.openbible.info/topics/when_nations_turn_against_israel

Praying for Isre

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

On 1/18/2017 at 11:50 PM, n2thelight said:

BBC Documentary on the USS Liberty:
"Dead in the Water"

"If it was an accident, it was the best planned accident I've ever heard of" - USS Liberty survivor

Cover-Up Alleged in Probe of USS Liberty

A former Navy attorney who helped lead the military investigation of the 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty that killed 34 American servicemen says former President Lyndon Johnson and his defense secretary, Robert McNamara, ordered that the inquiry conclude the incident was an accident.

In a signed affidavit released at a Capitol Hill news conference, retired Capt. Ward Boston said Johnson and McNamara told those heading the Navy's inquiry to "conclude that the attack was a case of 'mistaken identity' despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary."

It was “one of the classic all-American cover-ups,” said retired Admiral Thomas Moorer, a former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman who spent a year investigating the attack as part of an independent panel he formed with other former military officials. The panel also included a former US ambassador to Saudi Arabia, James Akins.

liberty_torp.jpg
Torpedo hole in USS Liberty

“Why would our government put Israel’s interests ahead of our own?” Moorer asked from his wheelchair at the news conference. He was chief of naval operations at the time of the attack.

Moorer, who has long held that the attack was a deliberate act, wants Congress to investigate. [Newsday]

Israel claims the USS Liberty was mistaken for the out-of-service Egyptian horse carrier El Quseir - can you spot the difference?

selquseir2.jpg
El Quseir

sliberty2.jpg
USS Liberty

According to a 1981 NSA report on the incident, the El Quseir "was approximately one-quarter of the Liberty's tonnage, about one-half its length, and offered a radically different silhouette."

Photos of attack on USS Liberty
Click images for full sized photos

TINY_Int-5.jpg
The assault was initiated by French-built high performance Mirage jets armed with cannons and rockets
TINY_Int-331.jpg
After the ship was disabled by aircraft cannon, rockets and napalm, Israeli torpedo boats were sent in
TINY_Int-21.jpg TINY_Int-21d.jpg

Crews mess hall used as an emergency room

TINY_Int-1.jpg
Liberty deck crew resting after recovering bodies of shipmates
TINY_Int-12.jpg

30mm cannon holes
GTR 5 USS Liberty

TINY_Int-8.jpg

30mm cannon holes
GTR 5 USS Liberty

Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested.

Later, a dual-citizen Israeli major told survivors that he was in an Israeli war room where he heard that pilot's radio report. The attacking pilots and everyone in the Israeli war room knew that they were attacking an American ship, the major said. He recanted the statement only after he received threatening phone calls from Israel.

The pilot's protests also were heard by radio monitors in the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Then-U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter has confirmed this. Porter told his story to syndicated columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak and offered to submit to further questioning by authorities. Unfortunately, no one in the U.S. government has any interest in hearing these first-person accounts of Israeli treachery. [Washington Report]

"Then, inexplicably, at 2 p.m., unmarked Israeli aircraft began attacking the ship." [Ledger Enquirer]

Israel attacked the USS Liberty using UNMARKED AIRCRAFT. This is the single fact which proves Israel knew exactly who they were attacking. Israel's story is that they thought USS Liberty was an Egyptian ship and therefore a legitimate target of war. Were that true, there would be no reason to attack a supposedly Egyptian ship with unmarked aircraft. The only possible reason to use unmarked aircraft to attack the ship is that Israel knew it was an American ship and intended to sink it, then to blame the attack on Egypt.

Moorer, who as top legal council to the official investigation is in a position to know, agrees that Israel intended to sink the USS Liberty and blame Egypt for it, thus dragging the United States into a war on Israel's behalf. This seems to be a common trick of Israel. Starting with the Lavon affair, through the USS Liberty, to the fake radio transmitter that tricked Reagan into attacking Libya, to potentially 9-11 itself, Israel's game is to frame Arabs and set them up as targets for the United States.

The official US investigation is discredited. And with it, every claim of innocence for Israel that relied on the official investigation as a source.

The real question facing the American people is why the US Government seems more concerned with protecting Israel after they are caught playing these dirty tricks, rather than doing something to convince Israel not to kill any more Americans.

"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information." -- US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report on the Israeli spy ring and its connections to 9-11.

See also: Is Israel blackmailing America?

That nation state of Israel is not what most think it is,as it's being run by those who call themselves Jews but are not....

As for the scripture that says those who bless Israel,please find out who Israel is...

Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.""

God's Word and God's people do bless the peoples of the earth in many ways. Abram listened  to God and believed what God had told him. Then he acted upon what God had said. We read in Galatians 3:17; "And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after [the flood], cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect."

Paul is telling us that this covenant that God made with Abram four hundred and thirty years after Noah's flood was not done away with by the "New Covenant", which is confirmed in Christ. They are both in effect, and they are both eternal. Part of the Abrahamic covenant will be fulfilled in the Millennium, but it has and will continue right through this day.

Today; Israel [the Christian Nations] around the world are prospering and well blessed, and from it the entire world is being fed.

Anyway you'll keep on falling for the foolishness........

You failed to mention how the USS Liberty was under the control of the National Security Agency (and anyone with experience with the intelligence community knows how the NSA can run amok sometimes) and was collecting Isreali communications from the battlefield, compressing it, and sending it to British intelligence on Cyprus, which had ties to the nations coming against Israel in the 6 day war.  The information collected showed Israeli unit movements, almost down the man, and that information was shared with their enemies.  Israel did a fly over of the Liberty and determined from the communications emanating from the ship what was going on.  So, Israel had to make a determination.... sacrifice thousands of Israel soldiers on the battlefield or take out one U.S. ship.  They opted for the latter.  The U.S. did nothing, as it would implicate the U.S. what they were doing.   

Also, that after this incident, Israel made monetary reparations to the families of the sailors onboard the Liberty.  And they did so without coercion from the U.S. or the U.N.  They did it on their own, to the tune of $3,323,000 in 1968.

At least tell the whole story and not the view that only supports a anti-Israel position.  Skewing with information is not good to do.  The "nations" you claim are now "Israel" are really Israel didn't lift a finger to make compensation to anyone.  This "ten lost tribes", "British Israelism", "replacement theology" nonsense is getting so old.  The tribes of the northern kingdom of Israel were never lost or became other nations.  Those that remained faithful to God, when the northern kingdom sank into idolatry, migrated south and joined with Judah prior to the northern kingdom being taken into captivity.  Read your bible.

2 Chronicles 11:16 (NKJV) And after the Levites left, those from all the tribes of Israel, such as set their heart to seek the Lord God of Israel, came to Jerusalem to sacrifice to the Lord God of their fathers.

Edited by OldCoot

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

On 7/6/2016 at 10:40 PM, n2thelight said:

Birthright People are not Jews

The fact that Jacob's two wives, Leah and Rachel, are spoken of as "building the House of Israel," of necessity divides the immediate household of Jacob into "two families." In Jeremiah 33:24 they are spoken of as "the two families which the Lord hath chosen." The Covenant promise of the BIRTHRIGHT was given to one of these families, and that of the SCEPTRE to the other family. Rachel was to be the mother of "thousands of millions" while Leah was to be the mother of royalty.Genesis 49:10 shows us that Judah represents the SCEPTRE family; and I Chronicles 5:2 tells us "THE BIRTHRIGHT is Joseph's." Never try to apply a BIRTHRIGHT blessing to the Jews. Judah and the Jews were excluded from the BIRTHRIGHT promises, Joseph from the SCEPTRE. The BIRTHRIGHT people are not, and are never in the Scriptures called Jews. 

In Ezekiel the 37th chapter we are told that "the two sticks" which are still separate, but which are yet to be reunited, represent Judah on the one hand, and Joseph and the "House of Israel" on the other. One of these sticks represents the SCEPTRE people and the other the BIRTHRIGHT people. Judah, the inheritor of the SCEPTRE, is only a half bother to Joseph, the inheritor of the BIRTHRIGHT. The SCEPTRE and the BIRTHRIGHT inheritors are "two families" with different mothers. How could the distinction between the SCEPTRE and the BIRTHRIGHT families Judah and Israel be more emphatic? 

Israel distinct from Judah

Unless we see the distinction between the "House of Israel" and the "House of Judah" from the time of the division till the final and glorious reunion of the Two Houses, which will take place at the end of the "latter days," the prophecies concerning Israel cannot be understood (Ezekiel 38:17). From the time of the division into two kingdoms until now, Judah and Israel have remained absolutely distinct. They were carried into captivity separately, at different times and by different nations, because Israel was taken into captivity by the Assyrians, 721BC (II Kings 17:6); while Judah was carried into captivity 133 years later by the Babylonians 588BC (II Kings 25:21). A portion of Judah returned after 70 years, as had been predicted (Ezra 2:1), but Israel never returned, nor was there any prediction that she would return until the final, glorious, restoration in the near future. All the prophecies were written after the division of the tribes into two nations; and these prophecies give the whole future of Israel as entirely distinct from Judah. 

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/nl479.htm

Just wishing people would understand who Israel is!!!

Please elaborate on this, as both Israel and Judah are referenced, and in both the time of the Messiah and in the latter days......

Hosea 5:14 - 6:2 (NKJV) For I will be like a lion to Ephraim,
And like a young lion to the house of Judah.
I, even I, will tear them and go away;
I will take them away, and no one shall rescue.
15 I will return again to My place
Till they acknowledge their offense.
Then they will seek My face;
In their affliction they will earnestly seek Me.”

Chapter 6

1 Come, and let us return to the Lord;
For He has torn, but He will heal us;
He has stricken, but He will bind us up.
2 After two days He will revive us;
On the third day He will raise us up,
That we may live in His sight.

Hosea 5:15 can only mean the Messiah.  For Him to return to His place, He had to have left it.  The offense, attributed to both Israel and Judah, is the rejection of the Messiah.  In their affliction during the time of Jacob's Trouble, they will BOTH call out for Messiah to rescue them.  

And this is supported well with the statement made by Yeshua Himself....

Matthew 23:38-39 (NKJV) See! Your house is left to you desolate; 39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ”

By the testimony of two or more witnesses minimum shall the matter be established.   That is the Mosaic legal prescription.  And both the OT and the NT (two witnesses) substantiate the issue in these verses.

Edited by OldCoot

2 hours ago, OldCoot said:

You failed to mention how the USS Liberty was under the control of the National Security Agency (and anyone with experience with the intelligence community knows how the NSA can run amok sometimes) and was collecting Isreali communications from the battlefield, compressing it, and sending it to British intelligence on Cyprus, which had ties to the nations coming against Israel in the 6 day war.  The information collected showed Israeli unit movements, almost down the man, and that information was shared with their enemies.  Israel did a fly over of the Liberty and determined from the communications emanating from the ship what was going on.  So, Israel had to make a determination.... sacrifice thousands of Israel soldiers on the battlefield or take out one U.S. ship.  They opted for the latter.  The U.S. did nothing, as it would implicate the U.S. what they were doing.   

Also, that after this incident, Israel made monetary reparations to the families of the sailors onboard the Liberty.  And they did so without coercion from the U.S. or the U.N.  They did it on their own, to the tune of $3,323,000 in 1968.

At least tell the whole story and not the view that only supports a anti-Israel position.  Skewing with information is not good to do.  The "nations" you claim are now "Israel" are really Israel didn't lift a finger to make compensation to anyone.  This "ten lost tribes", "British Israelism", "replacement theology" nonsense is getting so old.  The tribes of the northern kingdom of Israel were never lost or became other nations.  Those that remained faithful to God, when the northern kingdom sank into idolatry, migrated south and joined with Judah prior to the northern kingdom being taken into captivity.  Read your bible.

2 Chronicles 11:16 (NKJV) And after the Levites left, those from all the tribes of Israel, such as set their heart to seek the Lord God of Israel, came to Jerusalem to sacrifice to the Lord God of their fathers.

Im not anti Israel in no way form shape or fashion, my whole point was to let all no that 2 baskets of figs returned to form that nation state.

Those that run it don't believe in Christ,and they are of they evil basket,those that call themselves Jew's but are not.

Not my words,scripture....

There is Israel,and there is Judah the two have yet to be joined back!!

Learn who Israel is then come post with me,and I don't think I even mentioned 9/11

Get back and we can talk about it.