• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

14 minutes ago, George said:

This is questioning someone's salvation and surely a personal attack.  Please don't do it again.  Next time, you'll be removed from this discussion. 

God bless,

George

Whom did I attack??????And it's a fact(most) Zionist Jew's don't believe in Christ.

Yet Im the one attacked,go figure

I questioned nobodies salvation on this thread,ever,and never will as only God can do that....

Why Jews Don't Believe In Jesus

For 2,000 years Jews have rejected the Christian idea of Jesus as messiah. Why?

by Rabbi Shraga Simmons

One of the most common questions we receive at Aish.com is: "Why don't Jews believe in Jesus?" Let's understand why – not to disparage other religions, but rather to clarify the Jewish position.

Jews do not accept Jesus as the messiah because:

Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.

Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.

Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.

Jewish belief is based on national revelation.

Again not my words!!!!!!!!

Edited by n2thelight

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1952

He who speaks much is listened to little.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,680
  • Content Per Day:  2.42

On 9/11/2017 at 3:28 PM, n2thelight said:

I'm blind ?I'm not the one who don't believe in Christ.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/13-16.htm

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,680
  • Content Per Day:  2.42

On 9/20/2017 at 6:00 AM, n2thelight said:

Whom did I attack??????And it's a fact(most) Zionist Jew's don't believe in Christ.

Yet Im the one attacked,go figure

I questioned nobodies salvation on this thread,ever,and never will as only God can do that....

Why Jews Don't Believe In Jesus

For 2,000 years Jews have rejected the Christian idea of Jesus as messiah. Why?

by Rabbi Shraga Simmons

One of the most common questions we receive at Aish.com is: "Why don't Jews believe in Jesus?" Let's understand why – not to disparage other religions, but rather to clarify the Jewish position.

Jews do not accept Jesus as the messiah because:

Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.

Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.

Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.

Jewish belief is based on national revelation.

Again not my words!!!!!!!!

That was strange to see you attacked and then threatened for stating the truth.You are correct,most people in israel are antichrist and by their own words you will know them.

http://biblehub.com/1_john/2-22.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 11/30/2017 at 1:08 AM, Truth Hunter said:

He who speaks much is listened to little.

Not if you speak truth...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1952

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 9:57 PM, n2thelight said:

Not if you speak truth...

Not in this world.

3 hours ago, Truth Hunter said:

Not in this world.

Guess not

Who is Israel? Who is the Church?

Lorraine Day, M.D.

The Doctrine of Dispensationalism states that the Church of Christ, which was born on the day of Pentecost as recorded in Acts 2, is definitely NOT a part of God's covenants with Abraham and David. It is believed that the Christian Church with its gospel of grace is only an "interruption of God's original plan with Israel, unforeseen by the Old Testament prophets and having no connection with God's promises of an earthly kingdom to Abraham, Moses, and David.

'While there are differences of opinion among Christian scholars who teach about Bible prophecy, the majority firmly believe the following five events have been definitely predicted by God to occur before the second coming of Jesus Christ:

(1) The rebirth of the state of Israel in 1948
(2) A soon coming "Seven Year Period of Great Tribulation"
(3) The rebuilding of the third Jewish temple on the Temple Mount inside Jerusalem
(4) The rise of a mysterious man, the Antichrist, who will enter this rebuilt Jewish temple, proclaiming himself as God
(5) A final war against the nation of Israel, resulting in a Middle East battle of Armageddon" Exploding the Israel deception, Steve Wohlberg, pg 9.

They further believe that the "Israel" of the New Testament is the present-day literal nation of Israel even though most Jews are atheists and the other Jews, who are religious, do not believe in Jesus.

Let's look at Israel in 1) The Old Testament, 2) The New Testament, and in 3) Revelation.

What does the name Israel mean? Who first spoke the name?

Jacob, the son of Isaac and brother of Esau, was returning to his homeland after years of hiding in a far country for fear of his brother's revenge. Jacob, many years before, had stolen Esau's blessing by deceiving their father, and Esau had vowed to kill him. The name Jacob means supplanter (plotter or deceiver) which described Jacob's true character in his early life. But he had spent most of his adult life reaping what he had sown as others continued to deceive him. Eventually his heart was changed and so was his character.

Now, on his return to his homeland, it's nighttime. He has heard that his brother is coming after him with a large band of men, to kill him. Jacob is afraid for himself and his family. He sends his wives and children ahead and stays alone. Suddenly, in the middle of the night, he is approached by a ferocious stranger who attacks him in hand to hand combat. Jacob, undoubtedly thinking that his brother has found him, fights for his life. But after a time of struggling, the stranger touches Jacob's hip causing great pain. Jacob's hip is dislocated. The pain is excruciating.

Jacob now realizes that this Being is supernatural, and he hangs on pleading for a blessing. The "Angel" asks, "What is your name." (Of course, the angel already knows Jacob's name. He just wants him to say it.) When Jacob states his name, he is admitting that he is a deceiver. He has made confession for, and repented from, his years of deceit and his life course has been changed. His character has changed!

The "Angel" responds, "Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel (Prince with God); for you have struggled with God and with man and have prevailed."

The name "Israel" was a Spiritual name. It symbolized Jacob's spiritual victory over a life of deception. The human being, Jacob, a natural man, had now been given a spiritual name, "Israel", meaning "Overcomer."

Israel (formerly called Jacob) and his sons moved to Egypt because of a famine in the land of Caanan. Another one of Israel's sons, Joseph, had been sold into slavery by his brothers years before, but now Joseph had been elevated to the leader of Egypt, only surpassed by the Pharoah.

OLD TESTAMENT

JACOB HAS HIS NAME CHANGED TO "ISRAEL"

The first time the name "Israel" is used in the Bible is in Gen 32:27,28. After Jacob wrestled with the angel and Jacob would not let go until he received a blessing, the angel said "What is your name? and he said, Jacob. And he said, Thy name shall be called nor more Jacob, but Israel (meaning Prince of God), for you have struggled with God and with men and have prevailed."

So the name "Israel" was given to Jacob as a Spiritual name. Jacob's self-sufficiency was gone, he was willing to give up self and follow God. His new Spiritual name referred to his character. The name Jacob means deceiver. So the name change symbolizes his transformation in CHARACTER.

"ISRAEL'S" (JACOB'S) SONS ARE ALSO CALLED ISRAEL-ITES (Heirs of Israel)

The Children of Israel went into Egypt

Ex. 1:1 "Now these are the names of the children of Israel, which came into Egypt; every man and his household came with Jacob." And then the 12 sons of Jacob (Israel) are named. These are the literal "children of Israel" (children of Jacob) who went into Egypt.

Israel is called "My son, My firstborn"

Ex 4:21,22 "And the Lord said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go. Vs 22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, 'Thus saith the Lord, Israel is My son, even My firstborn. . . "

NOTE: The whole NATION is NOW called "Israel," not just Jacob (Israel).

The nation of Israel is called a "vine."

Ps 80:8 "Thou has brought a vine out of Egypt; thou hast cast out the heathen, and planted it."

The nation of Israel is called a "servant."

Isa 41:8 "But thou, Israel, art My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham My friend."

Isa 49:3 "And said unto me, 'Thou art My servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified."

Isa 42:1-3 "Behold My servant . . . " This chapter outlines God's original plan for Israel which they failed to follow.

* * * * * Hosea 11:1 "When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called My son out of Egypt."

NOTE: The Nation of "Israel" is called:

1) "My son",
2) a "vine",
3) the "seed of Abraham",
4) God's "servant", and
5) "My son" that God "brought out of Egypt."

NOTE ALSO: Joseph (whose father was JACOB/ISRAEL) had dreams and went into Egypt.

NEW TESTAMENT

Matt 1:1 "The book of the generation of Jesus Christ. . . "

The New Testament is about Jesus Christ - NOT about Israel!

Joseph, the earthly "father" of Jesus, also had a father named Jacob (Matt 1:16). Joseph also had a dream and went into Egypt.

Matt 2:13 "And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream, saying, 'Arise, and take the young child and His mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy Him."

Matt 2:15 "And (he) was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying "Out of Egypt have I called My son."

* * * * * This New Testament text (Matt 2:15), is a DIRECT QUOTE of Hosea 11:1, which was originally spoken of the Nation of Israel, but NOW it refers to Christ as the FULFILLMENT of the prophecy of the Hosea text.

Jesus is NOW the NEW "Israel." The prophecy is FULFILLED in Jesus!

"BAPTISM"

Israel came out of Egypt and was "baptized" in the Red Sea

1 Cor 10: 1,2 Paul is speaking, "Moreover, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware, that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea: And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea."

Jesus came out of Egypt and was baptized in the Jordan.

Matt 3:16 "And Jesus, when He was baptized, went up straightway out of the water; and, lo, the heavens were opened unto Him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon Him.

INTO THE WILDERNESS

Israel, after being "baptized" in the Red Sea, went into the wilderness for 40 years

Jesus, after being baptized, went into the wilderness for 40 days. (Matt 4:1)

In the wilderness Jesus was tempted THREE times. Each time He responded to Satan with a text. ALL three texts that He quoted, are from the book of Deuteronomy, the book given to Moses and the Israelites in the wilderness: Deut 8:3, Deut 6:16, Deut 6:13.

Jesus is REPEATING the history of Israel. Jesus, the NEW "Israel", is overcoming where the nation of Israel had failed!

Israel:

When God brought Israel out of Egypt, they were brought to a mountain, Mt. Sinai, where God gives them the law.

Christ:

Matt 5: After Jesus had been in the wilderness, He goes to a mountain to teach the beatitudes - a practical explanation of the law.

Israel:

God made a covenant with the twelve tribes with the blood of animals.

Christ:

Matt 26:28 Jesus meets with the 12 apostles and makes a NEW covenant with His OWN blood - a New covenant with a NEW Israel.

Matt 12:15-18 "Behold my servant..." This Old Testament passage applied to Israel, but now it is fulfilled in Jesus Christ.

John 15:1 Jesus said, "I am the TRUE VINE.

Gal 3:16 "Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith NOT 'And to seeds, as of many, but as of ONE, and to thy SEED which is Christ."

Jesus is called:

1) "My Son" 2 Peter 1:17
2) The "vine" John 15:1
3) the "seed of Abraham" Gal 3:16
4) "servant" Matt 12:15-18
5) "My Son" God "brought out of Egypt" Matt 2:15

"Israel" was one man, and his heirs became the nation of "Israel".

Jesus (Israel) is one Man, then His heirs are ALSO Israel.

Jesus' followers (those in Christ), now become the New Testament Spiritual Israel. "If you are Abraham's seed, then you are heirs according to the promise." Gal 3:29

Gal 3:29 "So if you be Christ's THEN are you Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise."

The name Israel, was expanded to include all of Israel's (formerly called Jacob) offspring. And as his descendants increased, they became a nation - the nation of the same family name - - - Israel. God called this new nation of Israel, "My son. . . My firstborn."

Steve Wohlberg, in his excellent book Exploding The Israel Deception, points out the many parallels between the history of Israel and the history of Jesus Christ. In Hosea 11:1, the prophet writes, "Out of Egypt have I called my son." Matthew declares this text "fulfilled" in Jesus (Matt 2:15)

**When God called Israel out of Egypt, He called the nation "My son." Ex 4:22. When Jesus came out of Egypt, God said, "Out of Egypt I have called My Son."

**When Israel left Egypt, they were "baptized" by crossing the Red Sea - then they spent 40 years in the wilderness. When Jesus began His ministry, He was baptized, then immediately went into the wilderness for 40 days.

In the Gospel of Matthew, "Jesus is repeating the history of Israel, point by point, and is overcoming where they failed. Jesus becomes the new Israel, the one victorious Man who overcomes all sin." (Wohlberg, pg 21)

In Galatians 3:16, Paul wrote, "Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith NOT, And to seeds, as of many; but as of ONE, And to thy seed, which is Christ."

Paul explains that Abraham's seed does not refer to "many," seeds, but to "One, . . . which is Christ." Paul is opening our minds to realize that what originally applied to the nation of Israel is now applied to Jesus Christ. The Messiah is now the "seed." Therefore, Jesus Christ is "Israel!"

But as, in the Old Testament, the name Israel was first applied to one man - and then to his offspring, so in the New Testament the same principle applies. "The seed" is Christ, and Paul then tells his Gentile converts "And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed." Gal 3:29.

So the name "Israel" not only applies to the True Seed, Jesus Christ, but also the believers in Jesus become part of "the seed." The true Christians are now God's Spiritual Israel.

Paul continues to drive this point home throughout his writings. In Gal 3:6,7, he wrote, "Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

"Behold, thou art called Jew, and you rest in the law and make your boast of God." "For circumcision verily profits, if you keep the law; but if you are a breaker of the law, your circumcision is made uncircumcision. Therefore if the uncircumcision (the Gentiles) keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?" "For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh; But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God." Roman 2:17,25,26,28,29

Paul is saying that if one only has the outward appearance of being religious without being changed in the heart, then the circumcision of the Jew means nothing.

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/israel2.htm