• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Where do you get the notion  that none of the 10 tribes were in the land at that time?   All of Israel from north to south was in habited during the first century.  Jesus was Galilean from the North.

Well, actually, only a REMNANT of the northern ten tribes migrated south and joined with the "house of Judah" in Jeroboam's days, because of the golden calves idols he setup in the north. But that certainly was NOT the majority of the ten tribes. The majority stayed in the north and were removed by the kings of Assyria long before Jesus' 1st coming.

Since you don't recognize this from GOD'S HOLY WRIT, it shows you don't have any business even commenting on the matter.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Salty said:

Well, actually, only a REMNANT of the northern ten tribes migrated south and joined with the "house of Judah" in Jeroboam's days, because of the golden calves idols he setup in the north. But that certainly was NOT the majority of the ten tribes. The majority stayed in the north and were removed by the kings of Assyria long before Jesus' 1st coming.

Since you don't recognize this from GOD'S HOLY WRIT, it shows you don't have any business even commenting on the matter.

I recognize the whole the Bible and believe the whole Bible.   I just don't believe YOU and your errant interpretations and your slander against God's character.

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, Salty said:

You yourself appear to have been 'blinded' by that "spirit of slumber", it is obvious.

Let's do a little test...

Do you believe Jesus of Nazareth is GOD come in the flesh???

Of course I do.

On 8/24/2018 at 4:17 PM, Yowm said:

I know those Scriptures well, does not prove that God caused their current unbelief.

Well, yes it certainly does mean God INFLUENCED their choice to believe, or not believe. And the other Scriptures covering the future Millennium time, like where Paul quoted Isaiah, shows ALL of them will be saved, meaning once that BLINDNESS GOD PUT UPON THEM IS REMOVED.

On 8/24/2018 at 4:20 PM, shiloh357 said:

I recognize the whole the Bible and believe the whole Bible.   I just don't believe YOU and your errant interpretations and your slander against God's character.

You don't recognize the whole Bible, you don't even know what is contained in a lot of it, otherwise you would understand what I've been showing directly from God's Holy Writ. No, you and others like you are on a POLITICAL agenda, the difference is you're just USING The Bible to promote men's doctrines.

22 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

John 18:37-40
37 Pilate therefore said unto JESUS:  Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.
39 But ye have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the passover: will ye therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews?
40 Then cried they all again, saying, Not this man, but Barabbas. Now Barabbas was a robber.  (Barabbas was a son of Devil, a demon,. Barabbas is a prototype of the false messiah of the Jews which will manifest himself among them now, even now, in the end of the time.) 

Pilate sought to release JESUS: but the Jews cried out, saying, If you let this man go, you are not Caesar's friend: whosoever makes himself a king speaks against Caesar. And it was the preparation of the passover, and about the sixth hour: and Pilate said unto the Jews, Behold your King! But the Jews cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate said unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.  (Caesar was a son of Devil, a demon, like Barabbas)
16 Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led Him away.

I work with the Word of God, by  the way, the Word is God, yes, the Word is God.
The Word made flesh said: Matt.7:211-23
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; 
22 Many will say to me in that Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

What prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God. 

Who suggest their destruction like Sodom and Gomorrah were, was/is the prophet of the Lord. Esaias prophesied:  " Except the Lord of hosts had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha. "  (What does this mean? To be made like Sodom and Gomorrah? What happened to Sodom and Gomorrah? Were not they totally destroyed? )
From the nation of Israel, whose great city - Jerusalem or Aholibah the whore - which is actually Sodom and Egypt spiritually in this time of Apocalypse (Rev.11:v.8), "except the Lord of hosts leave a seed" , i.e. the 144.000 of all 12 tribes of Israel (Rev.7:1-8), "Paul and Christ's Apostles included",-  the nation of Israel WOULD disappear being destroyed as were Sodom and Gomorrah. So, Israel will not be destroyed by entire as Sodom and Gomorrah because will be saved 144.000 of the twelve tribes. 

I work with the Word of God.  God is the Word. The Word is God. 

What says the Word? 
Do ye not know that the saints shall Judge the world? and if the world shall be Judged by you, are ye unworthy to Judge the smallest matters? 
3 Know ye not that we shall Judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
Psalms 149:4-9
4 For the Lord taketh pleasure in His people: He will beautify the meek with salvation.
5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged Sword in their hand;
7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute upon them the Judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord.

Here goes what I said for you in my post above, beyond other details:
You said:  -   >>"these Jews will have the "spirit of slumber" removed which God put upon them, and then they will understand who our Lord Jesus is, and that they crucified The Son of God",<<   -   but what you have written is not true and will not happen absolutely, as follow:

-  The "spirit of slumber' will not be removed as you said, more precisely, was not removed from two thousand years ago until today, and will not be removed, by the contrary, for the Jews are waiting their peculiar messiah, not JESUS. Do not you know that the Jews are waiting the manifestation of their peculiar messiah, who will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God?  In truth he is a false messiah, a false lamb, an IMPOSTOR, the Red Dragon.  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders (Rev. 13:11-18 & 2 The.2 & Rev.12:3-4).
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth (JESUS is truth), that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 
Now, now, how can the "spirit of slumber" be removed of the Jews if the own the Most High and Almighty God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie?  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth (believed not in JESUS), but had pleasure in unrighteousness. The  Jews are not waiting JESUS, evidently, but their false messiah, the MAN of sin, the SON of perdition, the own Satan incarnated, the Red Dragon. 

What is written in the Word of God? Isaiah 6:9-10
9 And He (God) said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. 

What is the cause of the "spirit of slumber" of the Jews?
Isaiah reveals: 29:9-10
9 Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink.
10 For the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets, and your rulers, the seers, hath He covered.
Psalms 74:9 - 9 We see not our signs: there is no more any prophet: neither is there among us any that knoweth how long.

The prophet sent by God to the people of Israel was the eyes of the people, the absence of the true prophet in Israel was the cause of the people of Israel falling into a deep sleep, not only this, they also walk like blinds.

You fail to even make a point in all that long post.

If you cannot stay on topic of the discussion, you shouldn't bother with wasting other brethren's time.

22 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Yes, you quoted  the sources, but what you wrote from you in your comments has nothing to do with the Scriptures you have quoted.

That's just what YOU say. And so far, because of your lack of Scripture evidence to refute it, it's shows what YOU say isn't really much.

Now go ahead and try again, to disprove that Paul didn't say God put blindness upon the Israel in part:

Rom 11:7-8
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

8(According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
KJV

And while you're at it, say that part in red to yourself outloud, making sure our Heavenly Father can hear you, so He can label you a heretic against His Word and against Apostle Paul.

Edited by Salty

On 8/24/2018 at 3:01 PM, shiloh357 said:

You are misinterpreting Paul.   Paul did not say that God doesn't want Jews to get saved.   That is just ridiculous.   Maybe you have a problem with Jews?

That example of shiloh357's question is an example of Biblical ignorance folks. He asked me if I have a problem with the Jews, when the matter I've been showing by Apostle Paul from Romans 11 is how God is going to SAVE all the Jews once the "fulness of the Gentiles" comes in. That's when Paul pointing to God removing the blindness He put upon them so The Gospel would go to the Gentiles!

So if anything, I am showing how Apostle Paul taught GOD HAS NOT FORGOTTEN THE MAJORITY OF JEWS, EVEN THOUGH THE MAJORITY OF THEM STILL REJECT JESUS CHRIST TODAY!

So what shiloh357 has done is to FALSELY ACCUSE ME OF ANTI-SEMITISM, when I am actually declared how God is going to SAVE THE JEWS TOO!

It is ignorant brethren like shiloh357 that is showing anti-semitism, because he is showing he DOES NOT BELIEVE THE JEWS CAN BE SAVED! He obviously is against... the Jew's salvation for some reason! And that is... anti-semitism.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/24/2018 at 2:34 PM, shiloh357 said:

That blindness was not to the point that they could not receive.  Note that Paul said it was a partial blindness.  It was not total blindness.  God never kept the Jewish people from receiving the Gospel.

Romans 9, 10, and 11 comprise Paul's most explicit appeal to the Gentiles to bring the Gospel to the Jewish people.  That would be pointless if God blinded them to the point that they could not receive it, if God was actually preventing them from being saved.   In fact, to say that God was preventing the Jewish people to be saved is a libel against God.

That shows the outer limits of your ability to think, which is sad, because it's all wrong.

By God Himself blinding them so The Gospel could go to the Gentiles, and then in final removing the blindness of Rom.11:7-8 that He put on them so they would then 'see' to believe on Jesus, that is about God using them, and then in final SAVING them! And that's why Paul said this, which YOU reject unto your own destruction:

Rom 11:23
23 And they also,
if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
KJV

What does Paul mean by their being able to be graffed in "again"? They are the "natural branches", God's original chosen, which is the point of Rom.11:29 further below. They're like Apostle Paul BEFORE Jesus struck him down on the road to Damascus and influenced Paul's choice to believe on Jesus. Saul (then called) clearly rejected Jesus Christ prior to that. But Jesus divinely intervened with Paul, which is a sign of the very elect chosen. That's why Jesus also said Paul was His "chosen vessel" in Acts 9.

So just like how Jesus intervened in Paul's choice, He can also do that with the majority of unbelieving Jews at the end of this world, when the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. This will happen only for those Jews that still do not remain in unbelief, like Paul said in the Rom.11:23 verse.

And thus Paul says...

Rom 11:26-29
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
KJV

Edited by Salty

46 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

Reported; Violations of ToS (name calling, questioning another's salvation, harassment). I have also reported your other posts as well: there is no call for you to question another's salvation or call them names; you know better.

All you have done in this topic is insult others and consistently break the ToS, Salty. That is not being "as salt" as Scriptures say, but it is deliberately antagonizing and attempting harm at believers for disagreeing with you. And I am going to continue reporting you as long as you continue to conduct yourself this way: it is unchristian and in violation of the Terms of Service that you agreed to.

Not to mention: your behavior is antisemitic and intolerable. I'm sure George, the forum owner who happens to live in Israel, would take great exception to your comments.

And I thought you understood what I covered from Apostle Paul in Romans 11! And instead you accuse me... of anti-semitism too? What Paul taught there in Romans 11 about the blindness God put upon the Jews is an elementary Christian doctrine, regardless of who doesn't like to admit it.

You can tell the owner then, to just wipe ALL of my posts, because I certainly wouldn't want to send anyone to hell for showing them God's Word as written!