• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,265
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

19 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

The world has been turned against Israel since it was established

Yes, you stated that well. I think modern events in Israel and the Middle East are more complicated than that. Example is how Israel is being dragged into the conflict between Shiites and Sunnis, which is the real issue at hand. A fixation on the limited antisemitism of a few takes current events out of context and ignores the solidarity expresses by the majority.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

And how it never seems to get reported (except maybe a slight mention on the back page of a paper) that Israel is the most compassionate country in the region.   If a wounded Syrian soldier were to make it to the Israeli border, the Israelis will see that soldier receives medical treatment.... at Israeli expense.  The Arab countries the region will not even take in their own that left Israel when it became a nation.  Just keeps them in refugee camps while their supposed "Palestinian" leaders take all the money that is sent to provide for those refugees and spend it on weapons to use against Israel and each other, build tunnels, pay families to have their children blow themselves up via suicide bombings, or put it in Swiss bank accounts.   As opposed to Israel, which absorbed 600,000 Jews from Arab lands that were expelled after Israel became a nation and paid for it themselves.

And America and Israel are the bad guys in all of this.

Over a million killed in the 1980's Iran / Iraq war.  Israel and the U.S. had nothing to do with that.   Over 100,000 killed in the Egypt / Yemen conflict.  Again, nothing to do with Israel or U.S.  How about "Black September" in Jordan?  Or how Arafat and the PLO ordered "palestinians" who refused to go along with his insanity hung by the jaws on butcher hooks and had pregnant "Palestinian" women's bellies cut open and babies ripped out and killed.   And the list goes on.  The ruse that American involvement is the reason the Arab nations are miffed at us and Israel is a smoke screen.  If they don't have the U.S. and Israel to rant and rave at, they have no problem killing each other.  It is what they do.

It is evil on steroids.  It is just that simple.

Edited by OldCoot

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

When you ask most people who are the children of Israel, most will say the Jewish people. Well, they would be right to a point but the children of Israel are made up of more than just the Jewish people. Seeing that it was God's idea for the children of Israel and the nation of Israel, there is no better place to find information on their beginning than the Bible.

The first thing we need to know about the children of Israel is that Israel is the name of a man.

Genesis 32:28

V28 And He said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

God changes Jacob's name to Israel. This is the first time that the word Israel is used in the Bible.

Lets get some more information on Jacob.

Genesis 35:9-12

V9 And God appeared unto Jacob again, when he came out of Padan-aram, and blessed him.
V10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and He called his name Israel.

The El at the end of Israel is one of the names of God. Israel means God rules.

V11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

God told Israel that "a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee". What most people call modern day Israel just does not fit all that description. God scattered the children of Israel and today most of the children of Israel do not even live in the nation of Israel. The nation of Israel today is mostly the tribes of Judah and Benjamin.

V12 And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.

The covenant that God made with Abraham, God has made with his grandson Jacob.

So far we have learned that it was Jacob that had his name changed to Israel and that God has passed on the Abrahmic covenant to him. We still need to learn if the children of Israel are only the Jewish people. In Genesis 49:1-28 is a list of the twelve sons of Israel and the blessing that their father Israel gave them. Here is a list of the twelve tribes of Israel.

Twelve tribes of Israel

1. Reuben
  2. Simeon
  3. Levi
  4. Judah
  5. Zebulun
  6. Issachar
  7. Dan
  8. Gad
  9. Asher
  10. Naphtali
  11. Joseph
  12. Benjamin

In Genesis 48 Joseph brought his two sons, Ephraim and Manasseh to his father Israel for a blessing. What Israel did was adopt them by putting his name on the sons of Joseph. So from that time on, Ephraim and Manasseh were part of the children of Israel. Also part of the blessing Israel gave to the sons of Joseph is that Manasseh would become a great nation and Ephraim would be a company of nations. Does this sound like what most people call the nation of Israel today?

Now we know all the names of the people that make up the tribes of Israel. Lets find out who the Jewish people descended from.

The word Jew is used ten times in the Old Testament and each time the same Hebrew word is used. Lets take a look at the definition of Jew from the Strong's Concordance.

Jew 3064 Yehuwdiy (yeh-hoo-dee'); patronymically from 3063; a Jehudite (i.e. Judaite or Jew), or descendant of Jehudah (i.e. Judah).
3063 Yehuwdah (yeh-hoo-daw'); from 3034; celebrated; Jehudah (or Judah), the name of five Israelites; also of the tribe descended from the first, and of its territory.

In the New Testament the word Jew is used twenty two times and each time the same Greek word is used. Lets take a look at the definition of Jew from the Strong's Concordance.

Jew 2453 Ioudaios (ee-oo-dah'-yos); from 2448 (in the sense of 2455 as a country); Judaean, i.e. belonging to Jehudah.
2455 Ioudas (ee-oo-das'); of Hebrew origin [3063]; Judas (i.e. Jehudah), the name of ten Israelites; also of the posterity of one of them and its region.

So we see that people that have Jewish blood in them are descended from Judah. Israel's son, Judah, was the first Jewish person in the Bible.

So now you might be wondering what does this mean? What this means is that there are millions of people on earth today that have absolutely no idea that they are the true children of Israel. The Jewish people are only a part of the children of Israel, not all of them. Well if the Jewish people are only part of the children of Israel, where are the rest of them? To answer that question, I'll ask another question. Which nations on earth today are the most blessed? The Christian nations. Remember the blessing that Israel gave to Ephraim, one of Joseph's sons, that he would become a company of nations? Ephraim today is better known as Great Britain. What about Joseph's other son, Manasseh? In the blessing that Israel gave Manasseh, he said that Manasseh would become a great nation.

Let me ask you this, which Christian nation is more blessed than any other? The United States of America. Manasseh is better know as the United States of America toady. Don't think for one minute that it is an accident that America is so blessed by Almighty God. Regardless of what some people would want you to believe, the United States of America is one nation under God and we always will be. People from every single tribe of the children of Israel live in the United States today. That is why the United States of America is more blessed by Almighty God than any other nation on earth today.

3 hours ago, n2thelight said:

When you ask most people who are the children of Israel, most will say the Jewish people. Well, they would be right to a point but the children of Israel are made up of more than just the Jewish people. Seeing that it was God's idea for the children of Israel and the nation of Israel, there is no better place to find information on their beginning than the Bible.

The first thing we need to know about the children of Israel is that Israel is the name of a man.

Genesis 32:28

V28 And He said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

God changes Jacob's name to Israel. This is the first time that the word Israel is used in the Bible.

Lets get some more information on Jacob.

Genesis 35:9-12

V9 And God appeared unto Jacob again, when he came out of Padan-aram, and blessed him.
V10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and He called his name Israel.

The El at the end of Israel is one of the names of God. Israel means God rules.

V11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

God told Israel that "a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee". What most people call modern day Israel just does not fit all that description. God scattered the children of Israel and today most of the children of Israel do not even live in the nation of Israel. The nation of Israel today is mostly the tribes of Judah and Benjamin.

V12 And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.

The covenant that God made with Abraham, God has made with his grandson Jacob.

So far we have learned that it was Jacob that had his name changed to Israel and that God has passed on the Abrahmic covenant to him. We still need to learn if the children of Israel are only the Jewish people. In Genesis 49:1-28 is a list of the twelve sons of Israel and the blessing that their father Israel gave them. Here is a list of the twelve tribes of Israel.

Twelve tribes of Israel

1. Reuben
  2. Simeon
  3. Levi
  4. Judah
  5. Zebulun
  6. Issachar
  7. Dan
  8. Gad
  9. Asher
  10. Naphtali
  11. Joseph
  12. Benjamin

In Genesis 48 Joseph brought his two sons, Ephraim and Manasseh to his father Israel for a blessing. What Israel did was adopt them by putting his name on the sons of Joseph. So from that time on, Ephraim and Manasseh were part of the children of Israel. Also part of the blessing Israel gave to the sons of Joseph is that Manasseh would become a great nation and Ephraim would be a company of nations. Does this sound like what most people call the nation of Israel today?

Now we know all the names of the people that make up the tribes of Israel. Lets find out who the Jewish people descended from.

The word Jew is used ten times in the Old Testament and each time the same Hebrew word is used. Lets take a look at the definition of Jew from the Strong's Concordance.

Jew 3064 Yehuwdiy (yeh-hoo-dee'); patronymically from 3063; a Jehudite (i.e. Judaite or Jew), or descendant of Jehudah (i.e. Judah).
3063 Yehuwdah (yeh-hoo-daw'); from 3034; celebrated; Jehudah (or Judah), the name of five Israelites; also of the tribe descended from the first, and of its territory.

In the New Testament the word Jew is used twenty two times and each time the same Greek word is used. Lets take a look at the definition of Jew from the Strong's Concordance.

Jew 2453 Ioudaios (ee-oo-dah'-yos); from 2448 (in the sense of 2455 as a country); Judaean, i.e. belonging to Jehudah.
2455 Ioudas (ee-oo-das'); of Hebrew origin [3063]; Judas (i.e. Jehudah), the name of ten Israelites; also of the posterity of one of them and its region.

So we see that people that have Jewish blood in them are descended from Judah. Israel's son, Judah, was the first Jewish person in the Bible.

So now you might be wondering what does this mean? What this means is that there are millions of people on earth today that have absolutely no idea that they are the true children of Israel. The Jewish people are only a part of the children of Israel, not all of them. Well if the Jewish people are only part of the children of Israel, where are the rest of them? To answer that question, I'll ask another question. Which nations on earth today are the most blessed? The Christian nations. Remember the blessing that Israel gave to Ephraim, one of Joseph's sons, that he would become a company of nations? Ephraim today is better known as Great Britain. What about Joseph's other son, Manasseh? In the blessing that Israel gave Manasseh, he said that Manasseh would become a great nation.

Let me ask you this, which Christian nation is more blessed than any other? The United States of America. Manasseh is better know as the United States of America toady. Don't think for one minute that it is an accident that America is so blessed by Almighty God. Regardless of what some people would want you to believe, the United States of America is one nation under God and we always will be. People from every single tribe of the children of Israel live in the United States today. That is why the United States of America is more blessed by Almighty God than any other nation on earth today.

The United States may be blessed in the sense that God hasnt obliterated us yet. Lol.. We are under Gods wrath. The Usa is wicked. God has been kicked out long ago. 

1 hour ago, 1sheep said:

The United States may be blessed in the sense that God hasnt obliterated us yet. Lol.. We are under Gods wrath. The Usa is wicked. God has been kicked out long ago. 

He won't obliterate us,even though the whole world will wonder after the beast. 

Yes I agree we have turned our backs against Him,but He always has a remnant .

satan and his people are in control of this world right now,which God is allowing,it's going to be a one world government. 

I'll say more when I get to a computer, not good at this phone thing 

3 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

He won't obliterate us,even though the whole world will wonder after the beast. 

Yes I agree we have turned our backs against Him,but He always has a remnant .

satan and his people are in control of this world right now,which God is allowing,it's going to be a one world government. 

I'll say more when I get to a computer, not good at this phone thing 

I was responding to to his comment that I quoted. I am aware that satan is the god of this world.  Yes. The USA will be included in Gods judgement in the tribulation. Many will perish but many will also be saved .

27 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

I was responding to to his comment that I quoted. I am aware that satan is the god of this world.  Yes. The USA will be included in Gods judgement in the tribulation. Many will perish but many will also be saved .

Amen.

And not to bring up the rapture as we have a variety of those on here,but that's why we need soldiers in Christ, to help those who may otherwise be lost.

We have a job to do,and hoping to escape ain't one of them. 

Oh and God will fight our battle when Russia comes against us,that's how I know He's not gonna obliterate us.

2 hours ago, maryjayne said:

I think those of us who live in Europe and other parts of the world would dispute that. God blessing is individual, not national.

You can dispute it,and I'm not saying we're better than you,as I meant all Christian nations,but the fact remains we are the best of the best.

13 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

Amen.

And not to bring up the rapture as we have a variety of those on here,but that's why we need soldiers in Christ, to help those who may otherwise be lost.

We have a job to do,and hoping to escape ain't one of them. 

Oh and God will fight our battle when Russia comes against us,that's how I know He's not gonna obliterate us.

Well since we arent Israel; I know we wont be in that war. That war consists of large countries that surround Israel and Israel. But we should drop it now.  I dont care to further discuss this here. Thanks! 

On 11/14/2018 at 10:03 AM, 1sheep said:

Well since we arent Israel; I know we wont be in that war. That war consists of large countries that surround Israel and Israel. But we should drop it now.  I dont care to further discuss this here. Thanks! 

Israel consist of Christian nations .

Ezekiel 36:1 "Also, thou son of man, prophesy unto the mountains of Israel, and say, Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord:"

The "mountains of Israel", are the nations of Israel. This prophecy is directed to the Christian nations of today, and not Judah. Yet, most of the people of these nations don't even know who they are. Though Hosea 1:10 details Israel in the end times, most Christians simply chose not to believe God's word, but to follow their vain traditions.

Only Judah make up that nation state of Israel