• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

When Nations Turn Against Israel

Joel 3:2 

I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land,

Genesis 12:3 

I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Zechariah 14:2 

For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Zechariah 12:1-14 

The burden of the word of the Lord concerning Israel: Thus declares the Lord, who stretched out the heavens and founded the earth and formed the spirit of man within him: “Behold, I am about to make Jerusalem a cup of staggering to all the surrounding peoples. The siege of Jerusalem will also be against Judah. On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it. On that day, declares the Lord, I will strike every horse with panic, and its rider with madness. But for the sake of the house of Judah I will keep my eyes open, when I strike every horse of the peoples with blindness. Then the clans of Judah shall say to themselves, ‘The inhabitants of Jerusalem have strength through the Lord of hosts, their God.’ ...

Joel 3:1-2 

“For behold, in those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land,

Revelation 16:13-16 

And I saw, coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs. For they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty. (“Behold, I am coming like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake, keeping his garments on, that he may not go about naked and be seen exposed!”) And they assembled them at the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

Daniel 11:1-45 

“And as for me, in the first year of Darius the Mede, I stood up to confirm and strengthen him. “And now I will show you the truth. Behold, three more kings shall arise in Persia, and a fourth shall be far richer than all of them. And when he has become strong through his riches, he shall stir up all against the kingdom of Greece. Then a mighty king shall arise, who shall rule with great dominion and do as he wills. And as soon as he has arisen, his kingdom shall be broken and divided toward the four winds of heaven, but not to his posterity, nor according to the authority with which he ruled, for his kingdom shall be plucked up and go to others besides these. “Then the king of the south shall be strong, but one of his princes shall be stronger than he and shall rule, and his authority shall be a great authority. ...

Ezekiel 38:1-23 

The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him and say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. And I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great host, all of them with buckler and shield, wielding swords. Persia, Cush, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; ...

Malachi 4:1 

“For behold, the day is coming, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble. The day that is coming shall set them ablaze, says the Lord of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.

Joel 3:1-21 

“For behold, in those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land, and have cast lots for my people, and have traded a boy for a prostitute, and have sold a girl for wine and have drunk it. “What are you to me, O Tyre and Sidon, and all the regions of Philistia? Are you paying me back for something? If you are paying me back, I will return your payment on your own head swiftly and speedily. For you have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried my rich treasures into your temples. ...

Zechariah 14:1-2 

Behold, a day is coming for the Lord, when the spoil taken from you will be divided in your midst. For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Isaiah 11:12 

He will raise a signal for the nations and will assemble the banished of Israel, and gather the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Luke 21: 

They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive among all nations, and Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Zechariah 14:1-21 

Behold, a day is coming for the Lord, when the spoil taken from you will be divided in your midst. For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations as when he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives that lies before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley, so that one half of the Mount shall move northward, and the other half southward. And you shall flee to the valley of my mountains, for the valley of the mountains shall reach to Azal. And you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him. ...

Ezekiel 39:4 

You shall fall on the mountains of Israel, you and all your hordes and the peoples who are with you. I will give you to birds of prey of every sort and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.

Ezekiel 38:23 

So I will show my greatness and my holiness and make myself known in the eyes of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.

Ezekiel 38:13 

Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all its leaders will say to you, ‘Have you come to seize spoil? Have you assembled your hosts to carry off plunder, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to seize great spoil?’

Ezekiel 38:4 

And I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great host, all of them with buckler and shield, wielding swords.

Ezekiel 37:21 

Then say to them, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all around, and bring them to their own land.

Genesis 27:29 

Let peoples serve you, and nations bow down to you. Be lord over your brothers, and may your mother's sons bow down to you. Cursed be everyone who curses you, and blessed be everyone who blesses you!”

Matthew 24:1-51 

Jesus left the temple and was going away, when his disciples came to point out to him the buildings of the temple. But he answered them, “You see all these, do you not? Truly, I say to you, there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.” As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the close of the age?” And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. ...

Ezekiel 39:17 

“As for you, son of man, thus says the Lord God: Speak to the birds of every sort and to all beasts of the field, ‘Assemble and come, gather from all around to the sacrificial feast that I am preparing for you, a great sacrificial feast on the mountains of Israel, and you shall eat flesh and drink blood.

Ezekiel 38:6 

Gomer and all his hordes; Beth-togarmah from the uttermost parts of the north with all his hordes—many peoples are with you.

Ezekiel 38:5 

Persia, Cush, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet;

Proverbs 30:15 

The leech has two daughters: Give and Give. Three things are never satisfied; four never say, “Enough”:

Psalm 83:1-18 

A Song. A Psalm of Asaph. O God, do not keep silence; do not hold your peace or be still, O God! For behold, your enemies make an uproar; those who hate you have raised their heads. They lay crafty plans against your people; they consult together against your treasured ones. They say, “Come, let us wipe them out as a nation; let the name of Israel be remembered no more!” For they conspire with one accord; against you they make a covenant— ...

Deuteronomy 28:1-68 

“And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field. Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. ...

Romans 11:1-36 

I ask, then, has God rejected his people? By no means! For I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew. Do you not know what the Scripture says of Elijah, how he appeals to God against Israel? “Lord, they have killed your prophets, they have demolished your altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life.” But what is God's reply to him? “I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal.” So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace. ...

Amos 9:9 

“For behold, I will command, and shake the house of Israel among all the nations as one shakes with a sieve, but no pebble shall fall to the earth.

Daniel 12:1 

“At that time shall arise Michael, the great prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the book.

Daniel 9:

And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”

Ezekiel 39:6 

I will send fire on Magog and on those who dwell securely in the coastlands, and they shall know that I am the Lord.

Jeremiah 8:11 

They have healed the wound of my people lightly, saying, ‘Peace, peace,’ when there is no peace.

Genesis 12:1-3 

Now the Lord said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you. And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Revelation 20:8 

And will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea.

Daniel 9:26 

And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing. And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed.

Ezekiel 39:16

(Hamonah is also the name of the city.) Thus shall they cleanse the land.

Ezekiel 39:9 

“Then those who dwell in the cities of Israel will go out and make fires of the weapons and burn them, shields and bucklers, bow and arrows, clubs and spears; and they will make fires of them for seven years,

Ezekiel 39:2 

And I will turn you about and drive you forward, and bring you up from the uttermost parts of the north, and lead you against the mountains of Israel.

Ezekiel 39:1 

“And you, son of man, prophesy against Gog and say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.

Ezekiel 38:22 

With pestilence and bloodshed I will enter into judgment with him, and I will rain upon him and his hordes and the many peoples who are with him torrential rains and hailstones, fire and sulfur.

Ezekiel 38:19 

For in my jealousy and in my blazing wrath I declare, On that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel.

Ezekiel 38:14 

“Therefore, son of man, prophesy, and say to Gog, Thus says the Lord God: On that day when my people Israel are dwelling securely, will you not know it?

Ezekiel 38:12 

To seize spoil and carry off plunder, to turn your hand against the waste places that are now inhabited, and the people who were gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell at the center of the earth.

Ezekiel 38:3 

And say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.

Ezekiel 38:1-39:29 

The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him and say, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. And I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great host, all of them with buckler and shield, wielding swords. Persia, Cush, and Put are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; ...

Ezekiel 38:1-6 

Ezekiel 36:1-39:29 

“And you, son of man, prophesy to the mountains of Israel, and say, O mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord. Thus says the Lord God: Because the enemy said of you, ‘Aha!’ and, ‘The ancient heights have become our possession,’ therefore prophesy, and say, Thus says the Lord God: Precisely because they made you desolate and crushed you from all sides, so that you became the possession of the rest of the nations, and you became the talk and evil gossip of the people, therefore, O mountains of Israel, hear the word of the LordGod: Thus says the Lord God to the mountains and the hills, the ravines and the valleys, the desolate wastes and the deserted cities, which have become a prey and derision to the rest of the nations all around, therefore thus says the Lord God: Surely I have spoken in my hot jealousy against the rest of the nations and against all Edom, who gave my land to themselves as a possession with wholehearted joy and utter contempt, that they might make its pasturelands a prey. ...

Ezekiel 36:1-38 

“And you, son of man, prophesy to the mountains of Israel, and say, O mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord. Thus says the Lord God: Because the enemy said of you, ‘Aha!’ and, ‘The ancient heights have become our possession,’ therefore prophesy, and say, Thus says the Lord God: Precisely because they made you desolate and crushed you from all sides, so that you became the possession of the rest of the nations, and you became the talk and evil gossip of the people, therefore, O mountains of Israel, hear the word of the LordGod: Thus says the Lord God to the mountains and the hills, the ravines and the valleys, the desolate wastes and the deserted cities, which have become a prey and derision to the rest of the nations all around, therefore thus says the Lord God: Surely I have spoken in my hot jealousy against the rest of the nations and against all Edom, who gave my land to themselves as a possession with wholehearted joy and utter contempt, that they might make its pasturelands a prey. ...

Ezekiel 33:11 

Say to them, As I live, declares the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live; turn back, turn back from your evil ways, for why will you die, O house of Israel?

Ezekiel 13:10 

Precisely because they have misled my people, saying, ‘Peace,’ when there is no peace, and because, when the people build a wall, these prophets smear it with whitewash,

Jeremiah 30:7 

Alas! That day is so great there is none like it; it is a time of distress for Jacob; yet he shall be saved out of it.

Ezra 6:1-22  

Then Darius the king made a decree, and search was made in Babylonia, in the house of the archives where the documents were stored. And in Ecbatana, the capital that is in the province of Media, a scroll was found on which this was written: “A record. In the first year of Cyrus the king, Cyrus the king issued a decree: Concerning the house of God at Jerusalem, let the house be rebuilt, the place where sacrifices were offered, and let its foundations be retained. Its height shall be sixty cubits and its breadth sixty cubits, with three layers of great stones and one layer of timber. Let the cost be paid from the royal treasury. And also let the gold and silver vessels of the house of God, which Nebuchadnezzar took out of the temple that is in Jerusalem and brought to Babylon, be restored and brought back to the temple that is in Jerusalem, each to its place. You shall put them in the house of God.” ...

1 Kings 12:1-33  

Rehoboam went to Shechem, for all Israel had come to Shechem to make him king. And as soon as Jeroboam the son of Nebat heard of it (for he was still in Egypt, where he had fled from King Solomon), then Jeroboam returned from Egypt. And they sent and called him, and Jeroboam and all the assembly of Israel came and said to Rehoboam, “Your father made our yoke heavy. Now therefore lighten the hard service of your father and his heavy yoke on us, and we will serve you.” He said to them, “Go away for three days, then come again to me.” So the people went away. ...

2 Samuel 20:1-26

Now there happened to be there a worthless man, whose name was Sheba, the son of Bichri, a Benjaminite. And he blew the trumpet and said, “We have no portion in David, and we have no inheritance in the son of Jesse; every man to his tents, O Israel!” So all the men of Israel withdrew from David and followed Sheba the son of Bichri. But the men of Judah followed their king steadfastly from the Jordan to Jerusalem. And David came to his house at Jerusalem. And the king took the ten concubines whom he had left to care for the house and put them in a house under guard and provided for them, but did not go in to them. So they were shut up until the day of their death, living as if in widowhood. Then the king said to Amasa, “Call the men of Judah together to me within three days, and be here yourself.” So Amasa went to summon Judah, but he delayed beyond the set time that had been appointed him. ...

1 Samuel 11:1-15 

Then Nahash the Ammonite went up and besieged Jabesh-gilead, and all the men of Jabesh said to Nahash, “Make a treaty with us, and we will serve you.” But Nahash the Ammonite said to them, “On this condition I will make a treaty with you, that I gouge out all your right eyes, and thus bring disgrace on all Israel.” The elders of Jabesh said to him, “Give us seven days' respite that we may send messengers through all the territory of Israel. Then, if there is no one to save us, we will give ourselves up to you.” When the messengers came to Gibeah of Saul, they reported the matter in the ears of the people, and all the people wept aloud. Now, behold, Saul was coming from the field behind the oxen. And Saul said, “What is wrong with the people, that they are weeping?” So they told him the news of the men of Jabesh. ...

Joshua 23:1-16 

A long time afterward, when the Lord had given rest to Israel from all their surrounding enemies, and Joshua was old and well advanced in years, Joshua summoned all Israel, its elders and heads, its judges and officers, and said to them, “I am now old and well advanced in years. And you have seen all that the Lord your God has done to all these nations for your sake, for it is the Lord your God who has fought for you. Behold, I have allotted to you as an inheritance for your tribes those nations that remain, along with all the nations that I have already cut off, from the Jordan to the Great Sea in the west. The Lord your God will push them back before you and drive them out of your sight. And you shall possess their land, just as the Lord your God promised you. ...

Numbers 24:9

He crouched, he lay down like a lion and like a lioness; who will rouse him up? Blessed are those who bless you, and cursed are those who curse you.”

Genesis 17:18  

And Abraham said to God, “Oh that Ishmael might live before you!”

Genesis 13:16 

I will make your offspring as the dust of the earth, so that if one can count the dust of the earth, your offspring also can be counted.

Ezekiel 39:5 

You shall fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Lord God.

Ezekiel 39:3 

Then I will strike your bow from your left hand, and will make your arrows drop out of your right hand.

Ezekiel 38:17  

“Thus says the Lord God: Are you he of whom I spoke in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel, who in those days prophesied for years that I would bring you against them?

Ezekiel 38:8

After many days you will be mustered. In the latter years you will go against the land that is restored from war, the land whose people were gathered from many peoples upon the mountains of Israel, which had been a continual waste. Its people were brought out from the peoples and now dwell securely, all of them.

Jeremiah 50:1-46 

The word that the Lord spoke concerning Babylon, concerning the land of the Chaldeans, by Jeremiah the prophet: “Declare among the nations and proclaim, set up a banner and proclaim, conceal it not, and say: ‘Babylon is taken, Bel is put to shame, Merodach is dismayed. Her images are put to shame, her idols are dismayed.’ “For out of the north a nation has come up against her, which shall make her land a desolation, and none shall dwell in it; both man and beast shall flee away. “In those days and in that time, declares the Lord, the people of Israel and the people of Judah shall come together, weeping as they come, and they shall seek the Lord their God. They shall ask the way to Zion, with faces turned toward it, saying, ‘Come, let us join ourselves to the Lord in an everlasting covenant that will never be forgotten.’ ...

https://www.openbible.info/topics/when_nations_turn_against_israel

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I believe this is starting to happen. Our president is one of examples. Not sure about Canada and other countries.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Yep....Ezekiel 38-39.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

None of these verses make any cohesive argument and deny the words of the prophets who, for one reason or the other, would have opposed what the title of this thread is suggesting by delivering their message to Israel.  The title of the thread suggests that there is something about the verses that suggest blind support of Israel in modern times, which is a nation that has not collectively come to accept the New Covenant it was given, and is therefore wandering in disobedience still unwilling to listen or repent of the error that is present.  Living with the assumption that because they carry the identity of a Jew, that there is no error in their interpretation.  This does not mean that there aren't some who are not capable of repenting of these sins that are still promoted within Judaism, but that there is no way to form a collective argument that there is rebuke towards someone for opposing the creation of the nation state of Israel in the present day.  

There is nothing in scripture to say that it is not okay to identify the same error the prophets spoke of existing in modern Judaism, and rebuke it.  In fact the scriptures suggest in Revelation 11 that He plans to send witnesses one last time to the state of Israel and they will be rejected by them one final time.  What do we consider these witnesses to tell them.  That they have rejected this one who was sent to deliver them of their sins.

I think it would be good for everyone who is Christian to take a look at counter-missionary literature in Judaism and see how they make fun of Christians and their understanding of the Old Testament just to be aware of the truth and understand that the way He is dealing with them is in righteousness.  Many of them basically think that Christian arguments are practically the dumbest things they have ever heard.  In some ways I agree with them because I am not in favor with much of what is only superficial Church speak.  

Many of us have only parroted teachings and doctrines that made us feel comfortable and accepted in a body of believers for a time.  When that time passed and we were pressed by the Spirit to further pursue understanding, a separation is created again similar to the separation that was created the first day we accepted Christ.  However, many in the church will not ever go beyond this comfortable understanding and will continue to parrot these same teaching and doctrines making them no different than a Jew who rejects Christ completely in many ways.  

The bottom line is that we are called to grow in Christ and speaking the truth in love is hard to cultivate, but it is not accomplished by making blind assumptions like this to favor a group of people unfairly and set them up as having greater favor over and above the church even.  This will eventually be a detriment to the body of Christ and it would be good for us to understand now, how to love the Jewish people without feeling that we have to accept or encourage teachings that prevent them following Christ.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

The interesting fact is that the nations will be very logical when they turn against Israel, because Israel will have an evil ruler during the tribulation. And so BOTH sides of the Armageddon war are evil. 

A Messiah was the expected great conquering ruler of Israel. Knowing this, Jesus told his Jewish audience (Matthew 24) that there will be false Messiahs during the great tribulation. Therefore expect evil Jewish conquerors to arrive soon on the political landscape.

Ezekiel 38 and 39, and Joel 2 indicate the extent to which Israel is in sin during this final time of peace before the invasion by the world's armies. When the world invades Israel, Israel will repent. And then Jesus himself will intervene in that war on behalf of his beloved Israel as per Zechariah 14, Revelation 19 and many other verses listed above.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,536
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shabbat shalom, angels4u.

These are VERY important verses regarding the time of Yeshua`s return. Just a couple of thoughts:

First, you should make a distinction between the various stages that these verses reveal: Not only are the Jews and especially Jerusalem attacked, but they reveal God's response to that attack (through His Messiah), and then the DECISION made against them in judgment AFTER the response to the attack is finished.

Second, these are REAL PLACES to which you could go today if you go on a tour to Israel. "Armageddon" is the Greek version (Anglicized) of the Hebrew phrase "Har Megiddow," meaning "Mount of Megiddow," referring to that place known as Tel Megiddo today. It is located at 32 degrees, 35 minutes, 4.64 seconds North, 35 degrees, 11 minutes, 0.58 seconds East "about 30 km SE of Haifa."

Wikipedia says,

Megiddo is strategically located at the head of a pass through the Carmel Ridge overlooking the Jezreel Valley from the west.
Megiddo was a site of great importance in the ancient world. It guarded the western branch of a narrow pass and trade route connecting Egypt and Assyria. Because of its strategic location, Megiddo was the site of several historical battles.

See Tel_Megiddo for more.

BUT, the Valley of Jehoshaphat is thought to be in a DIFFERENT place:

It's just outside of the Old City of Jerusalem on the east side of the city in what is usually called the Kidron River Valley. It's located at 31 degrees, 46 minutes, 49 seconds North, 35 degrees, 14 minutes, 24 seconds East. It is here, just outside Old Jerusalem, where the Messiah shall set up His judgment seat and have a war tribunal against those who participated in the battle.

See Valley_of_Josaphat for more.

Some people like to "spiritualize" ("allegorize") these verses away, but I believe they are to be taken literally.

I also believe that Yeshua` was talking about this Valley of Jehoshaphat in Matthew 25:

Matthew 25:31-33
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
KJV

This is the war tribunal He shall hold against the NATIONS, not necessarily the individuals.

On 5/16/2016 at 3:43 PM, tigger398 said:

I believe this is starting to happen. Our president is one of examples. Not sure about Canada and other countries.

Oh, Tigger, Canada is following the States :(

I wish we still had Stephen Harper , many things are changing here lately~~ :(

6 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shabbat shalom, angels4u.

These are VERY important verses regarding the time of Yeshua`s return. Just a couple of thoughts:

First, you should make a distinction between the various stages that these verses reveal: Not only are the Jews and especially Jerusalem attacked, but they reveal God's response to that attack (through His Messiah), and then the DECISION made against them in judgment AFTER the response to the attack is finished.

Second, these are REAL PLACES to which you could go today if you go on a tour to Israel. "Armageddon" is the Greek version (Anglicized) of the Hebrew phrase "Har Megiddow," meaning "Mount of Megiddow," referring to that place known as Tel Megiddo today. It is located at 32 degrees, 35 minutes, 4.64 seconds North, 35 degrees, 11 minutes, 0.58 seconds East "about 30 km SE of Haifa."

Wikipedia says,

See Tel_Megiddo for more.

BUT, the Valley of Jehoshaphat is thought to be in a DIFFERENT place:

It's just outside of the Old City of Jerusalem on the east side of the city in what is usually called the Kidron River Valley. It's located at 31 degrees, 46 minutes, 49 seconds North, 35 degrees, 14 minutes, 24 seconds East. It is here, just outside Old Jerusalem, where the Messiah shall set up His judgment seat and have a war tribunal against those who participated in the battle.

See Valley_of_Josaphat for more.

Some people like to "spiritualize" ("allegorize") these verses away, but I believe they are to be taken literally.

I also believe that Yeshua` was talking about this Valley of Jehoshaphat in Matthew 25:

Matthew 25:31-33
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
KJV

This is the war tribunal He shall hold against the NATIONS, not necessarily the individuals.

Amen , Come Lord Jesus come!

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

Birthright People are not Jews

The fact that Jacob's two wives, Leah and Rachel, are spoken of as "building the House of Israel," of necessity divides the immediate household of Jacob into "two families." In Jeremiah 33:24 they are spoken of as "the two families which the Lord hath chosen." The Covenant promise of the BIRTHRIGHT was given to one of these families, and that of the SCEPTRE to the other family. Rachel was to be the mother of "thousands of millions" while Leah was to be the mother of royalty.Genesis 49:10 shows us that Judah represents the SCEPTRE family; and I Chronicles 5:2 tells us "THE BIRTHRIGHT is Joseph's." Never try to apply a BIRTHRIGHT blessing to the Jews. Judah and the Jews were excluded from the BIRTHRIGHT promises, Joseph from the SCEPTRE. The BIRTHRIGHT people are not, and are never in the Scriptures called Jews. 

In Ezekiel the 37th chapter we are told that "the two sticks" which are still separate, but which are yet to be reunited, represent Judah on the one hand, and Joseph and the "House of Israel" on the other. One of these sticks represents the SCEPTRE people and the other the BIRTHRIGHT people. Judah, the inheritor of the SCEPTRE, is only a half bother to Joseph, the inheritor of the BIRTHRIGHT. The SCEPTRE and the BIRTHRIGHT inheritors are "two families" with different mothers. How could the distinction between the SCEPTRE and the BIRTHRIGHT families Judah and Israel be more emphatic? 

Israel distinct from Judah

Unless we see the distinction between the "House of Israel" and the "House of Judah" from the time of the division till the final and glorious reunion of the Two Houses, which will take place at the end of the "latter days," the prophecies concerning Israel cannot be understood (Ezekiel 38:17). From the time of the division into two kingdoms until now, Judah and Israel have remained absolutely distinct. They were carried into captivity separately, at different times and by different nations, because Israel was taken into captivity by the Assyrians, 721BC (II Kings 17:6); while Judah was carried into captivity 133 years later by the Babylonians 588BC (II Kings 25:21). A portion of Judah returned after 70 years, as had been predicted (Ezra 2:1), but Israel never returned, nor was there any prediction that she would return until the final, glorious, restoration in the near future. All the prophecies were written after the division of the tribes into two nations; and these prophecies give the whole future of Israel as entirely distinct from Judah. 

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/nl479.htm

Just wishing people would understand who Israel is!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

On 5/16/2016 at 0:43 PM, tigger398 said:

As long as Stephen Harper was Prime Minister of Canada, Israel was supported 100%.  Now the Jihadists will be supported 100%.

• Thumbs Up 1