I hope this is what you're looking for?

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Is the nation state of Israel a Christian nation?

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 8/2/2017 at 1:11 AM, n2thelight said:

Is the nation state of Israel a Christian nation?

Israel is not a Christian nation it is a Jewish Nation but there are many Messianic Christians living in Israel, actually God is doing amazing things these days and many Jews and Muslims become Christians, the enemy is working overtime to get Israel wiped off the map and he's gathering many nations to come up against Israel and to fight the battle ,we know who will have the last word ! 

God will fight for Israel ! :emot-heartbeat:

Genesis 12:3 ESV 

I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

Zechariah 12:1-14 ESV

The burden of the word of the Lord concerning Israel: Thus declares the Lord, who stretched out the heavens and founded the earth and formed the spirit of man within him: “Behold, I am about to make Jerusalem a cup of staggering to all the surrounding peoples. The siege of Jerusalem will also be against Judah. On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it. On that day, declares the Lord, I will strike every horse with panic, and its rider with madness. But for the sake of the house of Judah I will keep my eyes open, when I strike every horse of the peoples with blindness. Then the clans of Judah shall say to themselves, ‘The inhabitants of Jerusalem have strength through the Lord of hosts, their God.’ ...

• Loved it! 1

On 9/5/2017 at 8:03 PM, angels4u said:

Israel is not a Christian nation it is a Jewish Nation but there are many Messianic Christians living in Israel, actually God is doing amazing things these days and many Jews and Muslims become Christians, the enemy is working overtime to get Israel wiped off the map and he's gathering many nations to come up against Israel and to fight the battle ,we know who will have the last word ! 

God will fight for Israel ! :emot-heartbeat:

Zechariah 12:1-14 ESV

The burden of the word of the Lord concerning Israel: Thus declares the Lord, who stretched out the heavens and founded the earth and formed the spirit of man within him: “Behold, I am about to make Jerusalem a cup of staggering to all the surrounding peoples. The siege of Jerusalem will also be against Judah. On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it. On that day, declares the Lord, I will strike every horse with panic, and its rider with madness. But for the sake of the house of Judah I will keep my eyes open, when I strike every horse of the peoples with blindness. Then the clans of Judah shall say to themselves, ‘The inhabitants of Jerusalem have strength through the Lord of hosts, their God.’ ...

How can they be blessed when they are not Christian?

They are anti 

Matthew 10:33-35King James Version (KJV)

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

King James Bible
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

They have to be grafted back into the tree,whom is Christ,they won't be saved just because...

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, n2thelight said:

How can they be blessed when they are not Christian?

They are anti 

Matthew 10:33-35King James Version (KJV)

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

King James Bible
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

They have to be grafted back into the tree,whom is Christ,they won't be saved just because...

Ezekiel 36 shows Israel being blessed and restored to their biblical homeland in a state of unbelief.   I guess God is not obligated to the dictates of your theology and can sovereignly operate as He chooses and is not looking for your input, nor cares what you think.

12 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Ezekiel 36 shows Israel being blessed and restored to their biblical homeland in a state of unbelief.   I guess God is not obligated to the dictates of your theology and can sovereignly operate as He chooses and is not looking for your input, nor cares what you think.

I did'nt dictate anything straight scripture,or are those verses not talking about the Jew's? and by the way,the Jew's only make up 2 tribes.

Do you read the things Jew's say about Christ?

Guest shiloh357
14 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

I did'nt dictate anything straight scripture,or are those verses not talking about the Jew's? and by the way,the Jew's only make up 2 tribes.

Do you read the things Jew's say about Christ?

The nation of Israel includes all of the descendants of Jacob, not just Judah and Benjamin and God is restoring the descendants of Jacob/Israel to their biblical homeland.

And God is doing it in spite of their disobedience and in spite of your objections.   He is sovereign and does as He pleases and is not obligated to you to align Himself to what you think should or should not be done.   God is restoring them for the sake His Name, not because they merit it.  And I realize it is a blow to pride, but He doesn't need your permission to do it.

44 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

The nation of Israel includes all of the descendants of Jacob, not just Judah and Benjamin and God is restoring the descendants of Jacob/Israel to their biblical homeland.

And God is doing it in spite of their disobedience and in spite of your objections.   He is sovereign and does as He pleases and is not obligated to you to align Himself to what you think should or should not be done.   God is restoring them for the sake His Name, not because they merit it.  And I realize it is a blow to pride, but He doesn't need your permission to do it.

I'll just say,the only way 2 God,is through Christ!!And they (not all),deny Him!!!

Judah has returned,Israel has not,that happens at His return. 

Most of the Jews there now,are just like those whom Christ said were of their father,the devil,and that's who their waiting for, and he's coming.....

Guest shiloh357
9 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

I'll just say,the only way 2 God,is through Christ!!And they (not all),deny Him!!!

Their restoration to the land has nothing to do with their acceptance of Christ, as Ezekiel 36 shows.   They will be restored spiritually in the land, but they are being physically restored to the land in a state of unbelief.  So, again, God is not obligated to what you think.

Judah has returned,Israel has not,that happens at His return. 

Israel is being restored.  All twelve tribes descended from Jacob are "Israel."  That may not fit your "theology"  but that is how it is. 

Most of the Jews there now,are just like those whom Christ said were of their father,the devil,and that's who their waiting for, and he's coming.....

No they are not, actually.   That's just another racist, false assessment. You don't know what your talking about.

Modern Israel is the direct fulfillment of biblical prophecy down to the letter and prophecy is still be fulfilled.

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Their restoration to the land has nothing to do with their acceptance of Christ, as Ezekiel 36 shows.   They will be restored spiritually in the land, but they are being physically restored to the land in a state of unbelief.  So, again, God is not obligated to what you think.

Israel is being restored.  All twelve tribes descended from Jacob are "Israel."  That may not fit your "theology"  but that is how it is. 

No they are not, actually.   That's just another racist, false assessment. You don't know what your talking about.

Modern Israel is the direct fulfillment of biblical prophecy down to the letter and prophecy is still be fulfilled.

Yes it is a fulfillment of prophecy, yet that prophecy states that 2 baskets of figs returned, those that call themselves Jews but are not, but are of the synagogue of satan are those running the country.

Again, not my theology, straight scripture. 

He who denies the Son,is an antichrist.

Not my words....