• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

IMO,This is who I see in that nation state of Israel today

II John 9 "Whosoever transgresseth and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son."

Did you get that? We must abide, or live our lives in the doctrine of Christ. The doctrines are the teachings that Jesus Christ taught while He was on earth, and those that He gave the prophets. John is saying that if you don't have the doctrines of Christ, you do not have God, nor His Son, nor His Spirit.

It is shocking today, when you hear the church systems of today bringing forth doctrines that are not the doctrines of Christ. They get their doctrines from the traditions of men. It is time to seek after a teacher that presents the doctrines of Christ, and to know the love that comes from those doctrines. When you have those doctrines, you have the Father and the Son, as well as God's Spirit dwelling within you.

Who know the doctrines of Christ by studying the things that Jesus taught and are written in the Scriptures. The doctrines simply means the truth and method that Jesus taught, as He taught it. Not watered don but from the Word itself.

II John 10 "If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:"

This is a very direct statement, and it is given as a warning.

II John 11 "For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds."

There are many that are leading people into the apostasy, to be deceived by the instead of Christ, the Antichrist, and if you wish them well, or give to their ministry, you are part of that ministry. You have become partakers of their evil deeds, by merely wishing them well in what they are doing.

They are teaching people to become that woman that is first taken in the field, in Matthew 24:40, "Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. They are teaching them to fly at the coming of the first supernatural power to come to earth, who is the instead of Christ, the Antichrist. You will be a partaker of those evil deeds of leading people to the false messiah, when you give your support through your tithes, and support to such a teaching. God will hold you accountable because you know better. This is directed to the elect. You tithe to where you are taught, and if you know them to be false, then you are held more accountable then then those false teachers will.

Edited by n2thelight

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

When Nations turn against Israel, can you see these happening these days?

So many things had changed since this article was written, God is using America in these last days for His purpose, in the year 2001 it was difficult to see what God had in plan for America.

On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. Zechariah 12:3 

Will All Nations Turn Against Israel In The End Days?

I produced this outline on June 6, 2001, preaching it on the radio at that time.  Many changes have been made in our nation and in the nation of Israel since then.  I continue to pray for the nation of Israel, and our own nation.  I don't know if our nation will defend Israel, but I continue to pray and trust she will.  I know what the Bible declares concerning the nation of Israel, and I know this tiny nation must go through much trouble before she will turn again to the Lord.  But turn to the Lord she will.  It is to this day all believers anticipate.  We pray God will keep on blessing the nation of Israel, and that he will bring her to himself.  Brother Wayne - 12/6/2012  

This question was asked me. The Bible says in the last days all the nations on earth will turn against Israel. Where will the United States stand at this time? P. S. The United States has promised to always protect and stand up for Israel. Surely we wouldn’t go back on such a promise.

Normally I answer questions directly and don’t make a radio broadcast out of the answer, but I am asked this question fairly frequently, so I thought others would also be interested in the answer. The question is really about the following verses:

All nations go against Israel at the Battle of Armageddon.

God will judge all nations because all nations have gone against Israel.

Joel 3:2 – “I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.”

Amos 9:9 – “For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.”

Zechariah 14:2 – “For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.”

Matthew 24:9 – “Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.”

All nations will go against Israel at the Battle of Gog and Magog.

Rev. 20:8 – “And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.”

Ezekiel 38 and 39 speaks of God drawing God and Magog to battle against Israel.

There are really only three options here.

First - Every nation on the earth means just that – every nation. The scripture says in Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;” Does that passage mean that each and every person is born a sinner and needs Jesus Christ to redeem them from sinfulness. Is there any person that is born not a sinner? We know the only person born not a sinner was Jesus Christ, who died that all could have eternal life. So when the Bible states “all nations,” that is exactly what it means – all nations.

The second option is that the phrase “all nations” is speaking about the United Nations, or some other world organizations of nations. It is true that the United States has been removed from the human rights section of the United Nations, but it is also true that the United Nations has been primarily financed by the United States. It is also true that all our politicians seem to believe that the United Nations is the only hope for peace, economic stability, and religious unity in this world. If “all nations” is speaking about the United Nations, then the United states will not be a world power when this prophecy is fulfilled.

Third - The only other option available is that the United States is not a nation at the end time. We certainly hate to think of this option, but this is the only other available option. Think of all the things the United States has done to kick God out of our society. Is it any wonder that God will destroy the United States as a nation?

The United States was established on Christian principles, most of our early laws being written based on what the Bible said. Most of our founding fathers were God fearing people, who earnestly desired a place to worship and serve God Almighty. Therefore they rebelled against England and formed the United States of America.

But now: Bible reading in many public places is against the law. The Bible (God’s holy Word) has been removed from schools, and the schools are facing the consequence of that removal.

There is a judge that is being sued because he placed a copy of the ten commandments on a wall of his courtroom. The ten commandments have been removed from many public places, because (and this is my opinion) some people don’t want anybody to think God demands anything.

Abortion is the law of the land, and many millions of innocent babies have been killed while still in their mothers womb.

Homosexuality is also the law of the land, their wickedness protected by the twisting of laws.

These are just a few of the wicked immoral things that have happened in this great U. S. of A. I could name many other open sins that will bring the judgment of God upon us.

Now – should God judge the United States, and remove His hand of blessing from us? He removed His blessings from Israel, and He will just as surely remove His hand of blessing from us.

1. Promises God has given to Israel concerning all nations.

I read this promises of God to Israel, knowing that God is very able to bless any nations that obeys His Word.

Israel is supposed to be above every nation. Every nation is supposed to honor and praise Israel. The only thing required of Israel is that they obey the commandments of God.

Deut 26:19 – “And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken.”

Deut 28:1 – “And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:” Read all the way down through verse 14.

Warnings God has given to Israel concerning all nations.

I read these warnings God gives to Israel, knowing that God is very able to curse any nation that disobeys His Word.

God gave Israel a warning that if she turns against God’s commandments, and starts to sin, God will cause all nations to turn against her.

God will bring Israel into Babylonia Captivity. Deut. 28:36,37 – “The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone. 37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.”

II Chronicles 7:19, 20 – “But if ye turn away, and forsake my statutes and my commandments, which I have set before you, and shall go and serve other gods, and worship them; 20 Then will I pluck them up by the roots out of my land which I have given them; and this house, which I have sanctified for my name, will I cast out of my sight, and will make it to be a proverb and a byword among all nations.”

Luke 21:24 – “And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.”

God will so severely judge Israel for their rebelling against Him that - Deut 29:24 – “Even all nations shall say, Wherefore hath the LORD done thus unto this land? what meaneth the heat of this great anger?”

Israel went against the commandments of God – thus will and is suffering the judgment of God. This is why Hitler was so against the Jews and caused the Holocaust.

Israel is scattered to all nations – becomes a byword. You all know what it means “to Jew somebody.” It means to try to get a cheaper price. Israel has become a byword.

The nations of this world have been blinded and given into the hand of Satan.

Luke 4:5-8 – Satan showed Jesus all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time, saying to him that all these kingdoms had been given to him, and he could give them to whosoever he desired. The point of this passage is that even though all nations have been given to Satan to use as he sees fit, all nations will finally turn back to God and give glory and honor to Him. “And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, showed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. 7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. 8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.”

Isaiah 25:7,8 records that there has been a vail (a covering) cast over all the people, over all nations. Satan uses this covering (lack of understanding about Israel and God) as a means to coax all the nations of the world to go against Israel.

All nations will be deceived by Satan. Revelation 18:23 – “And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.”

When all nations come against Israel, they will have no trouble, because God will cause them to not break as small a thing as a shoe latchet. Isaiah 5:27 – “None shall be weary nor stumble among them; none shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken:”

Israel is victorious.

Israel will win the final battle because God is with her, and Satan is leading all the nations of the world. Psalms 118:10 – “All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them.”

Isaiah 25:7,8 – “And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the veil that is spread over all nations. 8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.”

http://www.independencebaptist.org/Bible Outlines/Revelation/Revelation Documents/Will All Nations Turn Against Israel in the Last Days.htm

Gog and magog is Russia coming against America by way of Alaska 

Armagaden is against the nation of Israel 

Both wars at the same time with God fighting both

Ezekiel 38:14 "Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord God; In that day when My People of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?"

This is not Judah that God is referring to; that small nation in the Middle East bound up in strife and confusion. The true "Israel is now dwelling safely in their streets of the United States, England, Canada, and everywhere those Christian nations exist in these end times. While the United States lives in peace, the Jews strive for peace under the protective shield of the United States. It is the Christian nations that is being referred to here.

Ezekiel 38:15 "And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, and great company, and a mighty army."

"Thou" in this verse, is Russia. It is Russia that will come against "Israel" [the U.S.A., England and all Christian nations], for all of these Christian nations are trying to seek peace, and by it, they have compromised their security. They seek it through agreements, and trade and tariff treaties, which have no possibility of working, for they are created in lies and deception in secrecy. While we disarm, Russia and her allies are arming.

Yet in our blind faith, and with our foolish leaders, we continue to flaunt our strengths, destroy our treasures, and burn our arms. This foolishness was foretold some 2600 years ago by Ezekiel, as well as Joel, Jesus, and also in many other places in our Bible. We seem to be no smarter then our forefathers were at Sinai, when Aaron made the Golden calf, or in the House of Israel, following Solomon's death; when Jeroboam made the two golden calves to worship "Balos".

This attack upon us by Russia will be form the extreme Northern parts. It will not only be Russia, but a "company" of many nations with her. Though we believe many of the eastern block of nations favor binding ties with the Western world, "Gomer and her hoard" will not. Nor will Iran, and the Eastern Moslem nations; nor will much of northern Africa, and I also feel that many of the oriental nations.

Though English and other Christian nations have ruled the high seas and fed the world for centuries; many nations on the receiving end are envious and jealous of the blessings and prosperity God has given to us.

Ezekiel 38:16 "And thou shalt come up against My People of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against My land,"

When this enormous army of Russia and her allies attack "Israel" [America] from the north, God will utterly destroy them. That is right; it will not be by the U.S., the United Nations forces, or any other earthly army. The entire free world, will be under the siege of one worldism, with all the deceptions it presents, and in weakened state of mind. They will actually believe that Russia, [Edom, Esau, Rosh or any other name they go by] will not harm us, and believe their lies.

Zechariah 12:1 "The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him."

Zechariah means "remembered by God", in the Hebrew. We will see that from here to the end of the book, "the Lord's Day" is given many times. This is to remind us this book is written for all those living in the final generation. This twelfth chapter is a divine declaration, not a "burden". It is an oracle about the people of Israel.

The title given our Lord here is very descriptive. It is declaring God's handiwork in creation of heaven, and the earth; and His work in the "forming of the spirit of man".

Zechariah 12:2 "Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem."

God said He is going to make Jerusalem a cup of intoxication [trembling] against all the people. Though there has been three sieges already against Jerusalem, historically this verse is directed to a particular siege, which is to come about in the last seven years of this earth age. This siege of Jerusalem is by the Antichrist, his offspring [the Kenites], and his followers [including the fallen angels]. The end of this siege will be at the seventh trumpet, when our Lord Jesus Christ returns. That day is the "day of the Lord".

In Revelation 20, we are told again of this time when Jerusalem will come under siege, and following that siege, Our Lord will return and set up His Millennium kingdom.

Zechariah 12:3 "And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it."

"That day" again is the "day of the Lord", when the seventh trumpet sounds. This "burdensome stone" that Jerusalem will become, is a stone to hard to lift or move. It is not the type or size of a stone that can be lifted or thrown. This is the only place in the Scriptures Jerusalem is called "the burdensome stone."

The prophesies that all nations will come against Jerusalem, is very true historically. Starting with Babylon, then Assyria, Persia, Rome, Egypt, Greece, and in more recent times Spain and in the near future, The Antichrist and Russia. When Antichrist is in Jerusalem, there will not be many against the city, because they will all be worshipping the Antichrist there. That will be a siege of an "abomination" [spoken of also in Daniel 9:27, and by Jesus in Matthew 24:15] against Jerusalem. This is far worse than any of the other sieges.

Zechariah 12:4 "In that day, saith the Lord, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness."

Here is the reference again to that "Day of the Lord". When God moves against the city, for the protection of His children [the Jews, not the Kenites], there will be sure panic. the Kenites will be without protection, and astonished, for their lies and deceit will be revealed.

Remember in Revelation 11:11 when the two witnesses were slain in the streets of Jerusalem? This is a reference to the reactions of that time. It is the time at the end of that three and a half day period, that the witnesses will be slain. God will place life back in them, and the witnesses come to their feet, "a great fear fell upon them [sure panic]". That "fear" in the original Greek text is "Epipipto", and it is a "paralyzing fear".

Revelation 11:11 "And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them."

The real shock for the people of this earth will be in the minds of all the Christians who were caught up in the Antichrist's lies. They were not prepared for the lies of Satan and were deceived into his world wide religious system. Now the full effect of their shame will fall right upon them.

Zechariah 12:5 "And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the Lord of hosts their God."

Where do you get your strength? The only strength to give support to mankind in these final days and times of trouble, is that which God supplies.

Zechariah 12:6 "In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem."

This prophecy has not come to pass yet, But at our Lord's return, these "governors" [the Antichrist's leaders] will be like a pan over a large pile of wood that has been torched. They will be burned by God's people on the last day of this earth age.

Zechariah 12:7 "The Lord also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah."

The true bloodline of Judah will be restored to their leadership first, and they will be reestablished as the king line over all the other tribes. All other tribes, of all Israelites will look to Judah as their leaders, and the "Kenites" will be smitten, and removed from Jerusalem, and all those Kenite lines of authority.

Zechariah 12:8 "In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them."

This is the "day of the Lord", and in I Corinthians 15:52 Paul tells us that "at the last trump we shall all be changed". In the twinkling [wink] of an eye we shall shed these physical flesh and blood bodies, and put on immortal bodies. This is why even the most feeble of Jerusalem will have the strength of David, and David will be as God [In his immortal and incorruptible body].

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

Zechariah 12:9 "And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem."

On that "Day of the Lord" Jesus Christ returns to earth and He will bind Satan, the Antichrist, all the things of the flesh and all of his fallen angels. All the peoples of every nation on earth will gather in Jerusalem to make war with our Lord Jesus Christ.

Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."

This verse is directed to both houses [nations]; "the House of Judah" [the Jews], and "the House of Israel" [Christians]. The time of Zechariah's writing this was about 500 years prior to Jesus Christ's death on the cross. The Lord is telling us through Zechariah that He would be pierced, or thrust through with a spear, so His Spirit of Grace could be offered to both Houses, Israel and Judah.

God's word is perfect; and when Jesus was asked a question to trip Him up, His answer always started; "It is written...", and that is the same reason why we need to know His Word.

When all the people on the face of this earth see Christ at His return at the last trumpet, we are told in Revelation 1:7; "Behold, he cometh with clouds [the heavenly hosts]; and every eye shall see [and know] Him, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindred's of the earth shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen". This is Jesus Christ's second coming, and the event of Zechariah 12:10.

Upon the arrival of the Antichrist [Satan, the falling star], at the fifth trumpet [Revelation 9:1], it will be in the same manner, and a counterfeit of similar events [the white horses] as to what Christians expect from the arrival of the true Messiah [Christ]. If a Christian does not know this at the time of Satan's arrival, he will be deceived. In ignorance he will fall in love with Satan. In fact, Jesus said that he will be so convinced that he will drag his family and friends also to the Antichrist.

Then when the true Christ, Jesus Christ comes that Christian will see Him in far more splendor then when the Antichrist came, and he will be shamed for what he has done. All those Christians who have bowed to Satan will be rejected by Christ for playing the role of the harlot, and the "mourning and wailing" will be because you were deceived by the Antichrist and his Kenite children, into marrying the wrong Christ. We are living in the generation this verse of Zechariah is aimed at.

Zechariah 12:11 "In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon [Ha-dad-rim'-mon] in the valley of Megiddon."

Once again, as in this whole chapter, it is bringing us to the "Day of the Lord"; the last day of this earth age. Let's try to understand a few important things here. The "valley of Megiddon", is also called "Megiddo". The meaning of this word "Megiddo" in the Hebrew is "the gathering point". Megiddo is the area in the tiny nation of Israel where people from the entire earth shall gather for the final battle, which is referred to as the battle of "Armageddon" in the religious community.

The purpose of gathering at Megiddo is to go to war against our Lord and Savior, when He comes with the hosts of the heavens [you know, mom and pop who have died and gone to be with Him]. This gathering also took place because of the celebrations going on in the streets of Jerusalem because of the murdering of the two witnesses by Satan. Satan is ruling from Jerusalem, and this is also when and where he has just declared himself to be God which is "the abomination by the desolator".

This is also the final day that the Antichrist will have any powers over mankind, for his deceitfulness will be revealed on that day, and he will be removed. Ezekiel 38 and 39 discuss the details of that battle, along with the battle of Hammon-gog. The Millennium age will start on this day, the "Day of the Lord".

https://www.theseason.org/zechariah/zechariah12.htm

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

On 12/12/2017 at 4:38 AM, n2thelight said:

Who is Israel? Who is the Church?

Lorraine Day, M.D.

The Doctrine of Dispensationalism states that the Church of Christ, which was born on the day of Pentecost as recorded in Acts 2

Well, not quite.  Many folks see the ekklesia as being conceived at Pentacost by the Holy Spirit and has been growing for the last 2000 years, and is about to be born, as per Revelation 12 and caught up to the throne room of YHWH. 

Israel is the woman in Revelation 12.  It was in Jerusalem, the center of Israel, that the ekklesia was conceived.  It will be born at the start of shortly thereafter of the Tribulation period, and be caught up (harpazo) to heaven.  Some see Revelation 12 as speaking of the Messiah, and it is. But also, the ekklesia is the body of Messiah.   And like Revelation 12:5 says that He will rule with a rod of iron, it also says that those who overcome (the ekklesia) will also rule with a rod of iron along side of the Messiah in Revelation 2:26-27.   

And per Revelation 12, after she gives birth, she flees into the wilderness to be protected from the dragon who has been cast down to the earth.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

It is allegory to an extreme to make the case that the Apostles are the twelve stars.  Many scholars clear back to the early Church fathers all stated that the woman with the sun and twelve stars and moon at her feet is a reference to Genesis 37:9-11.  That is the only reference that is similar to the Revelation 12 account.  

We will likely never agree.  I am not into gnostic allegorical scripture interpretation.  Neither were the Apostles or the early church fathers.  Augustine and Origen really screwed things up.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 7/1/2018 at 4:33 PM, Sojourner414 said:

Right: all allegory does is allow one to define prophecy any way they wish.

Don't need allegory, personal bias defines terms sans devices.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/27/1990

On 7/7/2017 at 2:45 PM, Swords99 said:

Yes, perhaps so, but this doesn't answer why America is not mentioned in Revelation. Or why it won't be protecting Israel. Perhaps this is God's will as He will be the Jews sole protector.

America is not mentioned because I suspect it isn't as key as many of us Americans seem to believe. We are an ally now. So all we can go off is the generic "allies" in the Bible. So come the end times we must be one of 4 things imo 1)Severely Crippled, 2) Wiped out entirely, 3) Evil/actively hostile to israel 4)Ignoring them "just cause" the least likely option of the 4 I'd say. So it ain't looking pretty for us imo. Bible to my knowledge has never focused on any "america" like land (I could be mistaken), so I have never understood why so many people think we're some chosen nation of God. We're a nation like any other. Just the ones with the biggest guns lol.

Edited by Mozart's Starling

America is very much in prophecy

Ezekiel 38:8 "After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them."

the United States paid seven million dollars for the land that these mighty armies of Russia and her allies will be killed. I'm talking about Seward's Folly, and the purchase of Alaska for the United States. We are the House of Israel mentioned here, and the "mountains" are the nations and peoples of today which are the offspring from that old "House of Israel". We are referring to the Christian nations of today.

Ezekiel 38:9 "Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee."

This force will be so big and massive in force, that no earthly force anywhere could offer any resistance to it; for America, England and all Christians will have followed the Kenites instructions to disarm.

Ezekiel 38:10 "Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:"

Ezekiel 38:11 "And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,"

Where ever you tour in the world you will find the walls of the olden times. In fact even today the borders between most nations are very closely guarded. However, amongst the Christian nations of Western Europe and the Americas, the people dwell in safety, and enjoy the free flow of traffic and trade. This is a period of one worldism, and America is becoming totally unprepared for what is about to happen. However the elect of God will be prepared, for that knowledge will be sealed in their minds.

Ezekiel 38:12 "To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the People that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land."

This verse is directed only to America, and it could not be any part of that tiny nation of Israel, in the Middle East. That nation of Arab, Jew and Kenites. America's prosperity is not an accident, it is a blessing of God to His people. It is the fulfillment of His promises to father Abraham over 4000 years ago. Russia is planning to steal the land that God gave His people.

https://www.theseason.org/ezekiel/ezekiel38.htm

The titles "House of Israel" and the "House of Judah" are used to designate the two kingdoms, as they stand separated and in opposition to each other. The "Birthright" tribes, Ephraim and Manasseh went with the ten-tribed kingdom, and Judah to whom pertains the Throne or "Sceptre" through God's Covenant with David, formed the other kingdom. The SCEPTRE and the BIRTHRIGHT were separated then and there. Each became a nucleus. All the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob gathered around either one or the other.

The Divided Kingdom The Northern Kingdom, "Israel," 933-721 B.C. The Southern Kingdom, "Judah," 933-606 B.C. The King of Judah assembled his army together to use force to unite the kingdoms, but God forbade it, saying He had divided the Kingdoms (I Kings 12: 21-24). Thus, each was free and independent of the other to fulfill its God-appointed destiny; one to fulfill the first covenant which the Lord made with their father Abraham, that of having multitudinous seed, spreading abroad and becoming many nations having kings over them; the other to fulfill the second covenant of bringing forth the Messiah. After the division of Israel into two kingdoms, the people went deeper and deeper into sin until finally the warning which God had given them in Leviticus 26, that if they persisted in sinning he would invoke the seven times punishment and cause them to be removed from their land and scattered among the heathens, was put into effect. The Assyrians came against the Northern Kingdom (ten-tribed Israel; and defeating them in battles, carried them away captive into Assyria. They were put into Halah, and in Habor, by the river Gozan and the cities of Medes. In one final invasion the balance of the Northern Kingdom was removed into exile. The accounts of the invasions may be found in II Kings 17: 6-18 and 18: 11-12. Some of the tribes had been removed in previous invasions by Assyria (II Kings 15: 29)

In Amos 9: 9, God declared that although He will sift Israel among the nations "like as corn is sifted in a sieve." yet not the least grain would fall upon the ground. Then in the 14th and 15th verses He once again promised to bring them to their own land in the appointed time where they "shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them" Israel was to be divorced from the Mosaic Law and their identity temporarily lost to history, but known to God. They were to be recovenanted. in Christ, to enjoy the Israel Birthright in the "appointed" land; "Moreover, I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more, neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more as beforetime" (II Sam. 7: 10). Since the children of Israel were in Palestine at the time, it follows, that the appointed place had to be somewhere else.

In Ezekiel 34: 1-16, God sees His sheep. His people Israel, "scattered upon all the face of the earth", as lost sheep without a shepherd, and in the 11th verse. " For thus saith the Lord God, Behold I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out as a shepherd doth his flock in the day that he is among his sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day." Here, God is saying that He Himself would come and seek them out as a shepherd seeking his lost sheep, (Jer. 31:10) And when Christ came to earth He said, "I and the Father are one" (John 10: 30.) Timothy understood this great mystery and stated "God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles*, believed on in the world, received up into glory." Clearly this was referring to Christ of whom the prophets foretold, "He would be called the Son of God." St. Matthew also understood what was spoken of the Lord by the Prophet Isaiah, "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel," when he said, "Emmanuel which being interpreted is. God is with us." (Matt. 1: 23) Isaiah also gave among the names of the child, "The Everlasting Father" (Isaiah 9: 6). Christ then openly declared, "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the House of Israel," (Matt. 15: 24)

http://biblestudyforlife.com/PDF/Abrahamic-Covenant-E-Raymond-Capt.pdf

Only Judah returned to form that state of Israel two baskets came,the good Judah and the bad,those that call themselves Jew's but are not....