• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

Some people sought for repentance and could not find it.  I wonder if Judas had "godly sorrow" (repentance) or "worldly sorrow".  Thanks people for helping to clarify this for me. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

I think in other places in YHWH'S WORD the character of the one who betrayed Y'SHUA MESSIAH is described in more detail (i.e. it was not a spur of the moment sin, nor a one time nor short time of thinking evil,  but from his core ) ....  i.e. indicating I think that he had nothing good, no good nor right motives or thoughts within himself, probably all his time on earth......

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

some good answers-- but its not complicated------ Part of the Holy Spirits ministry was to witness that Jesus was God------- When the Pharisees said the Jesus was casting out demons  by satan's power- they where basically saying Jesus was  Satan. so-- they where calling the Holy Spirit a liar-- which was blaspheming him-- so why was that unforgiveable??? because unless a person believes that Jesus is God, they can not be saved. You can not deny Christ's deity- and be saved-  Today- if a person denies Christ's deity- they can not be saved--- what if they succumb to the Spirits leading that Christ is God????-- well then they could come to repentance and be saved---but as long as you resist the Holy Spirits witness that Jesus is God-you are blaspheming Him and you can not be saved

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 1:13 PM, angels4u said:

The unforgivable sin is if you don't believe that Jesus is God  , if you believe that Jesus and the Holy Spirit  are God you don't have to worry that did commit that sin, it's basically the sin of unbelieve..

amen

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

I think the core of my walk is to find my way to being fully assured through the knowledge of God's words embodied in Christ and bestowed as his teachings. And that is afforded in my view by the gift in God's grace that includes discernment within and behind the words in scripture.

I think unbelievers and radical anti-Christian pursuers that seek to offend the faithful and erode the faith do so on an individual case by case basis. They seek to assail the Christian being the body of truth in Christ is a layered universal truth. As above with the Father, so below bestowed by his only begotten son upon this Earth.

As such what gives our foes invitation and assurance they may succeed in their pursuit is in my view, our own insecurity in our anchoring in the knowledge of the truth of Christ.

That's why I believe Bible study is vital so as to defend with peace and gentleness as we're told to do in scripture, those who would challenge our faith. And our knowledge of the word.

If we stammer or cannot reply to a challenge concerning the spirit of scripture and the meaning of the teachings we give our foes courage.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Wow! lots to intake. Great thread. There are a few people here that should be authoring books.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

I always think of Saul who went about persecuting Christians till Jesus knocked him off his horse, blinded him and asked him why he was persecuting Him.  God made Saul/Paul a great evangelist and teacher!  We never know what God will do with those atheists and agnostics that give us such a bad time.  But with God all things are possible.  

• 8 months later...

On 5/16/2016 at 7:50 AM, angels4u said:

Christianity is very much under attack,what does the Bible have to say about this?

The enemies of Christianity are among us,  opposing God's Word, as always since the first century when the Word of Yahweh says clearly "there are (already) many anti-christs among us" ...

How will they learn to repent ?  How can they learn to repent ?   Can they learn to repent ?  If so, how ?

On 11/9/2016 at 3:43 PM, Melony said:

So what – again is this – oposing the Holy Spirit (in our times)? This is my question.

The whole world opposes God , opposes His Son Jesus, and opposes His children (ekklesia, born again ones).

This is nothing new.  It is all around us, everywhere.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

John 3:16

20But I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess.

----------------------------------------------

God loved the world,  but He never promised to save it all...... especially not,  no,  not those who refuse to repent:

Revelation 2:21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but ...

biblehub.com/revelation/2-21.htm - Cached - Similar
I gave her time to repent, but she refuses to repent of her sexual immorality. .... old world, that God gave them , "space to repent", but they repented not,