• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, everseeking said:

I seem to clash or attract rude behaviour from women especially those who have seniority over me.

Not sure if you are a man or a woman. Either way, if there is friction with women, and it is not your fault, you could discuss this with your immediate supervisor and ask the supervisor to observe (surreptitiously) while you work. 

At the same time, if you are subconsciously carrying a chip on your shoulder (for whatever reason), when you come to the workplace, leave your emotions and attitudes behind, and focus on the task, whether the coworkers are men or women.

Seniority does not mean that someone can ride roughshod over another junior employee. However, if you have an attitude, that can contribute to friction.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

12 minutes ago, everseeking said:

For me it either follow Christ or follow my ego or human nature which is very flawed I know. My ego or pride is THE problem.

Yes,pride is a huge problem.:mellow:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Ezra said:

if you have an attitude,

that word has already been used. And I guess I am the problem. Thanks for your advice. I am male by the way.

8 minutes ago, everseeking said:

that word has already been used. And I guess I am the problem. Thanks for your advice. I am male by the way.

Since you mention you are a man, we might as face up to the fact that some women in the workplace -- when given authority over people -- tend to overstep their bounds and get bossy, while trying to *prove* something.  So it could be a combination of two negative attitudes resulting in fireworks.

2 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Since you mention you are a man, we might as face up to the fact that some women in the workplace -- when given authority over people -- tend to overstep their bounds and get bossy, while trying to *prove* something.  So it could be a combination of two negative attitudes resulting in fireworks.

I'm a 58 year old male and don't like to be micro managed but if I state that preference it gets me into trouble with some women

1 minute ago, everseeking said:

I'm a 58 year old male and don't like to be micro managed but if I state that preference it gets me into trouble with some women

Which is perfectly understandable. Perhaps its time to start your own business, which transforms you from employee to employer.

3 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Which is perfectly understandable. Perhaps its time to start your own business, which transforms you from employee to employer.

I'm a carer for mentally ill who are living in the community. Unless I start my own NGO (not for profit) I'll be working for someone else indefinitely.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings everseeking,,,,

Was this not the same OP that was originally posted in the Seekers Lounge? Well,I'm glad to see you re-posted in the appropriate forum where you are getting many more responses,,,,,good job;;;;;;;; my response remains the same,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Blessings everseeking,,,,,

Welcome to Worthy,,,,,,not to contradict my Sister Rusty but if you are not a Christian then you will not have access to the "Inner Court" where the Q & A Forum is located,,,,,,,this Forum is for "Seekers" ,unbelievers & guest that are not Christian,as well as the other Outer Court Forums,,,,,,,however,if you are a Chritian & have posted here inappropriately because it was unclear to you then after you have 5 post I encourage you to copy/psste your OP & place it in "Need Advice" which is the Proper Place & you will get the most responses,,,,,,,,

So here is the question,,,,,,,,,,are you a Christian?Who is Jesus to you?  Christianity is a RELATIONSHIP with Jesus,,,,,,God the Father,God the Son & God the Holy Spirit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,through our Faith in the knowledge of WHO Jesus is we Receive the GRACE of God,being reconciled back to Him through Jesus,,,,,,,,,,,

In true Relationship there is a "renewing of the mind" where we become New Creatures in Christ Jesus,,,,,,this comes by submitting(foresaking)self & surrendering to Jesus Lordship,,,,,,the more we let go of "self" the more we can have access to the Heart & Mind of Jesus by the indwelling of His Holy Spirit,,,,,,there are no mental health issues with jesus Mind,,,,,,,,,you must "renew your mind" to take on His,,,,,,this comes by communicating with Him through Gods Word(the Living Word),,,,,,fill your thoughts with Gods Truth,pray,praise,worship,glorify,give Him your heart & seek Him,to be near Him,,,,,,,,our Redeemer Lives!!!!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Be Blessed Brother(Brother right?,),,,,,,you don't have gender in your avatar

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

Hi everseekingMay God bless you.I have similar problems at work. I work on a line and some of people not just supervisors try to micro manage. I dont like it but I feel Christ wants me to be humble and take it. Some of the workers are not as good as me or work as hard but act like they do. The Lord is my reward and if I bear it with good faith I know Christ will work it out for my good. Don't follow your pride. The Lord gives Grace to the humble.