IGNORED

Check this out, demons at work. May 20, 20168:52am.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Check this out, demons at work.

Dozens of children from Elsa Perea Flores School in Peru in outbreak of ‘contagious demonic possession’
May 20, 20168:52am
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parent ... 8b2bfd8209

IT STARTED about three weeks ago, when about 20 children from the Elsa Perea Flores School in Peru became violently ill.

They displayed the same terrifying symptoms; muscular convulsions — some developing into full blown seizures — fainting, vomiting, delirium and frothing at the mouth.

The children, all aged between 11 and 14, shared another unsettling trait — a shared hallucination involving being chased by a “tall man in black with a beard” who was trying to kill them.

Since then, between 80 and 100 children from the school have been affected by what education officials are calling a mass case of “contagious demonic possession or interference”.

Video footage recorded at the school shows screaming children being taken by trucks to nearby hospitals. Other children are seen lying on school desks surrounded by classmates and teachers who switch between comforting and restraining them as they wait for medical help to arrive.

“It’s disturbing for me to think about it. It’s as if someone kept on chasing me from behind,” one affected student, 12, who has since recovered, told reporters.

“It was a tall man all dressed in black and with a big beard and it felt like he was trying to strangle me. My friends say I was screaming desperately, but I don’t remember much.”

A 13-year-old girl, who also wanted to remain anonymous, citing fears of being laughed at or attacked, told TV Peruana of several children from different classrooms fainting at the same time.
“I got nauseous and started vomiting,” she said. “I heard voices. A man in black chased me and wanted to touch me.”

Another schoolgirl said she had trouble breathing and was desperately holding her neck as if someone was strangling her. According to friends who say they witnessed the event, she kept screaming: “Take it out”.

Initial reports suggested the children had been playing with a ouija board in an effort to call up spirits said to haunt the school, which is rumoured to have been built on land once used as a mass grave by the Mafia.

School authorities have called in a string of doctors, holy men and even exorcists since the outbreak began. Several masses have been carried out by Catholic priests at the school at the request of parents but so far nothing seems to have worked.

“We don’t understand how this has kept on going on”, Dr Antony Choy told national network Panamericana TV. “We know it started on April 29 and now it is still happening. Now there are more than 80 pupils (still affected).”

Elsa de Pizango, whose 12-year-old daughter was one of those who became “possessed” told reporters: “She fainted in school. They didn’t say anything at the hospital. She just fainted. She keeps on spitting froth from her mouth.”
The incident has chilling echoes of a bizarre event which occurred some 10 days earlier, at a school thousands of kilometres away.

On April 18, a small group of students at the SKM Pengkalan Chepa 2 in Malaysia started claiming they’d seen a “black figure” lurking around the school.

Word spread and before long as many as 100 people, mostly students but also some teachers, reported having seen the figure or felt a “supernatural” or “heavy” presence near them.

One teacher told authorities she had felt a “black figure” trying to enter her body.
“Our students were possessed and disturbed (by these spirits),” a senior staff member at the Malaysian school told the UK Telegraph.

“We are not sure why it happened. We don’t know what it is that affected us. But the place is a bit old, and these children can be disobedient and sometimes throw their rubbish around the school grounds. Perhaps they hit some djinns (local word for ghosts) and offended the spirits.”

The hysteria lasted three days, during which screaming could be heard coming from inside the school, according to the Star Online.

The reports were taken so seriously that authorities shut the institution down and sent everybody home. They called in experts — including witch doctors to do prayer sessions and exorcisms. On Sunday, the school reopened and things have since gone back to normal.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

Well this is just terrifying.  And the answer so simple....all they need is Jesus and all of it will go away. 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Well this is just terrifying.  And the answer so simple....all they need is Jesus and all of it will go away. 

Just mentioning Jesus can make them go away and what's more Aliens (Extra-terrestrials) flee at the name of Jesus too..... which just goes to show that all those who claim to have been abducted by aliens are really victims of demons in disguise.

In the article it says that the authorities brought in witch doctors. This is a big mistake - they need Jesus not more interference from sinister entities and witch doctors will only make the problem worse. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if witch doctor activity hadn't started all these manifestations in the first place and the oiuja board activity just magnified the problem.

The demons mentioned sound like the phenomenon known as 'shadow people', a peculiar disguise that seems to be popular with demons these days (along with the 'grays' or extra-terrestrials). Why demons are appearing like this may be something to do with the End Times that we are in. Remember that the Devil is a deceiver and demons can take on different appearances whenever they wish but for some reason the forms they take appear to be historical. There were no sightings of aliens a hundred years ago, but we now live in the Space age so demons are appearing to people as they expect people to understand them, but of course it's all a lie!

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

Given that the news isn't really news anymore, but entertainment these days. I am not buying into the story of demon possession. Sounds like media sensationalization to sell more papers. All other news sources are just parroting the story as written in the link story. I would venture to guess that if there was any type of food or drink served at the school in question. That it is more likely and believable that they ingested food or drink that was either contaminated with something, or not prepared / stored properly. The article mentions that all the children were rushed to the hospital, but fails to mention what the hospital staff found. So with that, I doubt the story is true.

1 hour ago, giggling appy said:

Given that the news isn't really news anymore, but entertainment these days. I am not buying into the story of demon possession. Sounds like media sensationalization to sell more papers. All other news sources are just parroting the story as written in the link story. I would venture to guess that if there was any type of food or drink served at the school in question. That it is more likely and believable that they ingested food or drink that was either contaminated with something, or not prepared / stored properly. The article mentions that all the children were rushed to the hospital, but fails to mention what the hospital staff found. So with that, I doubt the story is true.

So you don't believe in demons then?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,027
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

:o i didn't know there were any of those left....

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,027
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 hours ago, OakWood said:

Just mentioning Jesus can make them go away and what's more Aliens (Extra-terrestrials) flee at the name of Jesus too..... which just goes to show that all those who claim to have been abducted by aliens are really victims of demons in disguise.

actually it's been my experience that only happens if you have the Holy Spirit within you....    if you don't you can talk about Jesus all you want and if they don't decide to cooperate with you......   they won't.  Humans don't have the authority to boss the demons around and they know who has that authority through the Holy Spirit.....     so you can bet that they really don't like us at all.

5 minutes ago, other one said:

actually it's been my experience that only happens if you have the Holy Spirit within you....    if you don't you can talk about Jesus all you want and if they don't decide to cooperate with you......   they won't.  Humans don't have the authority to boss the demons around and they know who has that authority through the Holy Spirit.....     so you can bet that they really don't like us at all.

Well yes, you're right. Invoking the name of Jesus won't work unless you're a believer.

But my real point was to demonstrate that nothing will work except for Jesus. His is the only name that has the authority to stop these things whatever disguise they are wearing. The Holy Spirit comes to the rescue when you call upon Jesus and what's more demons are frightened of his name. But we do have the authority to cast out demons so long as we do it in the name of God. It's really the Holy Spirit that's doing the heavy lifting not us, but we still have the authority to get rid of them.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,793
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, OakWood said:

So you don't believe in demons then?

So if appy doubts this story, and gives all her reasons why, you assume she doesnt believe in demons? 

I know demons exist and I too had my doubts about this story. I chose to be quiet though. 

4 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

So if appy doubts this story, and gives all her reasons why, you assume she doesnt believe in demons? 

I know demons exist and I too had my doubts about this story. I chose to be quiet though. 

It might be made up, it might not be...... however to dismiss it as food poisoning or something similar is a bit naive. Demonic possession is very real especially when people fool around with ouija boards.