• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Doug

The 70 weeks is fulfilled, which is why you are out.

Looking at it, around 2018 would be when the punishment will start.  Then Jerusalem will be trodden on by the gentiles for 3 1/2 yrs.

Hi Sister,

I hope I am not coming across as harsh in my response, because I am not trying to be harsh, but kind.

Since you are misinterpreting Daniel 9:26-27 to come up with 3 1/2 years to be subtracted from 2018 - that equals middle of 2014.    It doesn't work because there was not a temple standing for the abomination of desolation to have been setup to be worshiped.     Nor has the transgression of desolation of Daniel 8 taken place.

There is the whole 7 years left, not just dependent upon the interpretation of Daniel 9:26-27, but because there are lot of things that take place in other end time prophecies which require it.

The abomination of desolation will be setup 1335 days before Jesus's return.    Daniel 12:

11    And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

btw, there is no 3 1/2 years stated as such in bible prophecy.    In Daniel 9:27, it is in the midst of the week, the middle part.    The seven years is 2520 days long.     Subtract the 1335 days and the abomination of desolation will be setup to be worshiped on day 1185 - if counted from day 1 of the 7 years, when the Antichrist confirms the Mt. Sinai covenant for the 7 year cycle - a law that Moses made to all future generations

in deuteronomy 31:9-13.

There are 1260 days that the two witnesses testify that could be the closest to 3 1/2 years.   But when they ascend on day 1263.5, that leaves less than 3 1/2 years - which the bible uses the term 42 months for the 1256.5 days left, which the beast will rule the earth in Revelation 13:5.

And the time, times, and half times which Satan finds himself cast down to earth in Revelation 12:14 is a little less than the 42 months, because some earth time passes for the war in (the second) heaven to take place after the two witnesses ascend on day 1256:5.

The abomination of desolation setup on day 1185 is 45 days before the end of the two witnesses testimony - during which time the two witnesses will be calling down plagues upon the earth, as they battle against the beast, giving them in Jerusalem cover as they flee to the mountains.

So what I am saying is that your position that there are 3 1/2 years left, and not 7 years - doesn't work on a multitude of levels.     The 7 years are also in Ezekiel 39.    The 7 years of burning the weapons following Gog/Magog is the same seven years that begin with the Antichrist confirming the covenant for 7 years.    Gog/Magog certainly hasn't happen yet, either.

None of the bible prophecies are stand alone.   Including Daniel 9.

Daniel 2, Daniel 7, Daniel 8, Daniel 9, Daniel 11, Daniel 12 all end in the end times.    Some parts are now historic, but the entire visions and prophecies in each are not complete until the end times.

I could have been confusing in my presentation of some of the major time frames in this post of why the entire 7 years is ahead of us.     I should probably start a separate topic.

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

29 minutes ago, douggg said:

Hi Sister,

I hope I am not coming across as harsh in my response, because I am not trying to be harsh, but kind.

Since you are misinterpreting Daniel 9:26-27 to come up with 3 1/2 years to be subtracted from 2018 - that equals middle of 2014.    It doesn't work because there was not a temple standing for the abomination of desolation to have been setup to be worshiped.     Nor has the transgression of desolation of Daniel 8 taken place.

There is the whole 7 years left, not just dependent upon the interpretation of Daniel 9:26-27, but because there are lot of things that take place in other end time prophecies which require it.

The abomination of desolation will be setup 1335 days before Jesus's return.    Daniel 12:

11    And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

btw, there is no 3 1/2 years stated as such in bible prophecy.    In Daniel 9:27, it is in the midst of the week, the middle part.    The seven years is 2520 days long.     Subtract the 1335 days and the abomination of desolation will be setup to be worshiped on day 1185 - if counted from day 1 of the 7 years, when the Antichrist confirms the Mt. Sinai covenant for the 7 year cycle - a law that Moses made to all future generations

in deuteronomy 31:9-13.

There are 1260 days that the two witnesses testify that could be the closest to 3 1/2 years.   But when they ascend on day 1263.5, that leaves less than 3 1/2 years - which the bible uses the term 42 months for the 1256.5 days left, which the beast will rule the earth in Revelation 13:5.

And the time, times, and half times which Satan finds himself cast down to earth in Revelation 12:14 is a little less than the 42 months, because some earth time passes for the war in (the second) heaven to take place after the two witnesses ascend on day 1256:5.

The abomination of desolation setup on day 1185 is 45 days before the end of the two witnesses testimony - during which time the two witnesses will be calling down plagues upon the earth, as they battle against the beast, giving them in Jerusalem cover as they flee to the mountains.

So what I am saying is that your position that there are 3 1/2 years left, and not 7 years - doesn't work on a multitude of levels.     The 7 years are also in Ezekiel 39.    The 7 years of burning the weapons following Gog/Magog is the same seven years that begin with the Antichrist confirming the covenant for 7 years.    Gog/Magog certainly hasn't happen yet, either.

None of the bible prophecies are stand alone.   Including Daniel 9.

Daniel 2, Daniel 7, Daniel 8, Daniel 9, Daniel 11, Daniel 12 all end in the end times.    Some parts are now historic, but the entire visions and prophecies in each are not complete until the end times.

I could have been confusing in my presentation of some of the major time frames in this post of why the entire 7 years is ahead of us.     I should probably start a separate topic.

Hi Dougg

Not offended brother, happy to discuss.  I just want to explain this first before we go here and there and everywhere!

Jeremiah 25:11   And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

Jeremiah 25:12   And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.

All the nations, including Israel are serving the real king of Babylon (Satan).  It's not speaking of Babylon back then, but "spiritual Babylon" today (Babylon the Great).  After the 70 years is up, God is going to punish that "King" (Satan), and bring down his empire.  1948 marked a moment in history for Israel.  Now we have something to work on or there about.  After the 70 years is "accomplished", with Israel and the world serving the King of Babylon, the punishment will "start".  Jerusalem will be trodden down by the gentiles for 3 1/2 yrs.  The Saints are given into the hands of the False Prophet for 3 1/2 yrs.    I am not subtracting anything from 2018, but simply seeing it as the "start" of when the punishment starts.  The punishment starts with Jerusalem and according to the scriptures, and 3 1/2 yrs is the total time the world would be in the hands of Satan's man.  So I see Christ's coming around 2021 or there abouts.  Cannot give an exact date, no one knows, but give or take a few weeks or months. 

I will address what you said later.

• Group:  Diamond Member

47 minutes ago, Sister said:

I am not subtracting anything from 2018, but simply seeing it as the "start" of when the punishment starts.  The punishment starts with Jerusalem and according to the scriptures, and 3 1/2 yrs is the total time the world would be in the hands of Satan's man.  So I see Christ's coming around 2021 or there abouts.  Cannot give an exact date, no one knows, but give or take a few weeks or months. 

I will address what you said later.

oh, 2018 as the start, thereabouts.    I misunderstood what you wrote.    Let's just say the 3 1/2 years is nominal, close to. 

The 42 months of the beast's rule is after the person becomes the beast in Revelation 13.     The person is the 7th king before then, who becomes mortally wounded but recovered, the head in Revelation 13.

That mortally wounded head doesn't appear in Revelation 12 because the 7 years are in that chapter, the 1260 days in 12:6 + the time, times, half times in 12:14 = the 7 years.   But the seven heads have their crowns in that chapter, indicating that king 7 has come to power (completing the prophecy of the seven kings) before the 7 years begin.

Revelation 12 - the seven years.   King 7 has come to power, by the crowns.

Revelation 13 - the last 42 months of the seven years.    King 7 mortally wounded, back to life as the beast, king 8.

So if it turns out to be 2018 when the Antichrist confirms the covenant for the 7 years to begin - then 2025 would be Jesus's return.

I acknowledge you are saying 2021, but there are too many things that would have had to had happen already for that to work out.     Like Gog/Magog, and the formation of the ten leader kingdom.

Now I can see the ten leader kingdom, the final form of the EU possibly taking place before 2018, and Gog/Magog.      Which from 2018, the seven years would follow.

Edited by douggg

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

10 hours ago, douggg said:

70 years for a generation

dougg

70 years is life expectancy, not a generation.  There maybe 3 generations within that 70 years.  Not trying to discredit.  But then one would be looking for people in their 80's or 90's to be that generation.  Really we do not know what specific age to begin with of those in 1948 when Israel became a nation.  Those who occupied in 1948, those born in 1948.  Yet some others say it was when Israel took full control of Jerusalem in 1967. I do not really know where the starting point is.  And then we have the problem of Herod dying in or around 6 BC, putting Jesus's birth around 7 to 8 BC.  Thus our calendar may be off by 7 or 8 years.  But this would not affect the 70 years since the rebirth of Israel; that number would remain static.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Diamond Member

21 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

dougg

70 years is life expectancy, not a generation.  There maybe 3 generations within that 70 years.  Not trying to discredit.  But then one would be looking for people in their 80's or 90's to be that generation.  Really we do not know what specific age to begin with of those in 1948 when Israel became a nation.  Those who occupied in 1948, those born in 1948.  Yet some others say it was when Israel took full control of Jerusalem in 1967. I do not really know where the starting point is.  And then we have the problem of Herod dying in or around 6 BC, putting Jesus's birth around 7 to 8 BC.  Thus our calendar may be off by 7 or 8 years.  But this would not affect the 70 years since the rebirth of Israel; that number would remain static.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I understand what you are saying that 3 generations can exist at any one time, son, father, grandfather.

I was born in 1948.   If the 7 years did not begin until the latest year 2030, I would be 82.    Which in my case, if by the grace of God I am still around then,  would have been given the extra years by grace if Psalms 90 is used.

To someone born in 1967, Jerusalem as the fig tree, they would be 63 in 2030, and 70 in 2037.

Psalms 90

10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten (them born in 1967); and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years (them like me born in 1948), yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

I am absolutely certain that Jerusalem is the fig tree.    The generation being 70 years as the norm, puts things in a framework.    My own opinion based on the conditions of the world right now, Russia in the middle east being one, sooner than later.     I am looking at the EU as the next big event, the ten leader form of government.    Then Gog/Magog.     Then the 7 years begin.

Edited by douggg

It doesn't work because there was not a temple standing for the abomination of desolation to have been setup to be worshiped.     Nor has the transgression of desolation of Daniel 8 taken place.

Hello again Dougg

This is how I understand it;

Daniel 8:12   And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

Daniel 8:13   Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake,
How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

Daniel 8:14   And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

I made a mistake before and only realised yesterday.  The "daily sacrifice" would be when the law comes out not to mention Christ, nor serve him.  This means that any one following Christ will be put away.  Christian churches will be banned etc and worshipers will be forced into a corner.  Before this can be done, a plan has to be put into place.  That plan is to break down the truth, by causing confusion and division in the churches and in the hearts of believers, also the world..  The 10 Kings are not to come, but already here, ruling, planning & scheming today behind the scenes.  Their plan is to take away the "daily sacrifice".  So they set up the system, preparing for the day this is to occur.  They do this by "reason of transgression"  They are "reasoning" amongst themselves how they will do this, ...so at this stage, the daily sacrifice is not taken away just yet, but it's on the agenda to come soon.  This is where the 2300 days "starts" with the plan.  I believe it has already started, because it is obvious to me that "the falling away" has begun.  Truth is being trampled on.  They (the 10 kings) through their power are practising (casting down the truth), and are prospering in decieving not only unbelievers, but believers that are not too clued up. 

This "host" that is against the daily sacrifice are the 10 kings who get everything set up "for" the False Prophet to make his debut. He is their man, soon to be revealed to the world.  They are working together.

So "the reason of transgression" is not the same as the "abomination of desolation", but the plan to bring in the abomination of desolation, which is to have their king (the FP) sit in Christ's place, in his own temple, in Jerusalem, and declare himself God.

The vision "concerning" the "daily sacrifice" ,.... STARTS from THE PLAN (to eradicate Christ) to when it is ENFORCED.   This can only happen when the FP has full control and introduces the Mark of the Beast at the Start of his 3 1/2 yr term.  He will be the one to fulfill their plan and put it into action.

Reason of transgression = the cunning plan, ...the set up behind the scenes to take away Christ's name completely (take away the daily sacrifice)

transgression of desolation = when the plan is set in motion and enforced (daily sacrifice taken away).....not to be confused with the "abomination of desolation"  when the temple is finished, and the FP sits in there all proud of himself by what he has achieved.

It will take 2300 days (6.49yrs).  So it has started already, and nobody winks,...every one still waiting for the 10 kings to come when they are already here doing what they do best, deceiving and remaining invisible.

As soon as the FP emerges, the 7th kingdom turns into the 8th.  It's of the 7th, already healed today to fulfill prophecy of what's to fully come soon.

Daniel 12:11   And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Daniel 12:12   Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the
thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

From when the "daily sacrifice" is taken away to the "abomination of desolation" there will be 1290 days (3 1/2 yrs).  When the FP sits in that temple and declares himself God, just wait another 45 days, and the Lord will be here. 

The 45 day period is when the Kings of the East come into Israel to war the FP, and all the kings of the earth join in for that great battle. 

Matthew 24:15   When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Matthew 24:16   Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Matthew 24:17   Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

Matthew 24:18   Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

Chaos happening because all the armies are coming in.  The 3rd ww.  It will be cut short, because Armageddon will follow.

Dougg

Daniel 8:14   And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

I used to think that the sanctuary will be cleansed at the coming, but now I see more clearer.

When the daily sacrifice is actually taken away, Christians will have to make a choice.  This will be the sifting of Gods house.  Those who will conform to the False Prophet's rules and receive his Mark  will be thrust out of God's sanctuary.  Those who do not conform to the FP and stay faithful, will have their names written in the Lambs book of life.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

The time to make a choice is TODAY.  

Not some time in the future. 

Most people have already chosen.  ((and not well nor good))

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,097
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

13 hours ago, angels4u said:

Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened

"This generation" can also mean "this nation" (see Strong's Concordance),  and fits this prophecy quite well.  Between 70 AD and 1948 AD it appeared as though the nation of Israel was extinct.  But this nation (albeit in unbelief) came into existence in the 20th century, and God has had His hand over Israel in spite of their unbelief.                                                                              posted by Ezra

Excellent point & yes,it does fit in well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,learn something everyday,Praise the Lord,,,,,,this will lend to further exploration-lol,,,,thanks Ezra        I am surprised I never noticed "nation" & also,while I did pull out the Strongs",,,,,,"dwelling",,,,,,,,,,very interesting                                           With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

13 hours ago, angels4u said:

Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened

"This generation" can also mean "this nation" (see Strong's Concordance),  and fits this prophecy quite well.  Between 70 AD and 1948 AD it appeared as though the nation of Israel was extinct.  But this nation (albeit in unbelief) came into existence in the 20th century, and God has had His hand over Israel in spite of their unbelief.                                                                              posted by Ezra

Excellent point & yes,it does fit in well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,learn something everyday,Praise the Lord,,,,,,this will lend to further exploration-lol,,,,thanks Ezra        I am surprised I never noticed "nation" & also,while I did pull out the Strongs",,,,,,"dwelling",,,,,,,,,,very interesting                                           With love-in Christ,Kwik

Amen  and Amen. Jesus come soon!