John1:18

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

2Peter3:5But they deliberately overlook the fact that long ago by God’s word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water,.....
Genesis 1:2Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
Therefore .... I conclude ....water has always existed . No place is it written God created water. It was a shore less/ border less floor. Like an infinite ocean under GOD
"  GOD " who has now revealed Himself in Jesus ...in the beginning our God ....The Holy Spirit .... The WORD....
hovered over water " 
By his power and word He created all things from water . 
This infinite mass explains why modern science wants to predict black holes. 

Of course man shall find traces of water on the planets  rock is made from compressed water . Something science claims cannot be done .... But the stars and moons and planets and infinite cosmos was created by God out of water . 

Edited by John1:18
Titles

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

Water was not created

Since everything that exists was created, there is no reason to say what you said above.  Unless you just want controversy. Genesis 1:1 says "the heaven and the earth", and water was found to be in both at creation (vv 6-9).

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

7 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Since everything that exists was created, there is no reason to say what you said above.  Unless you just want controversy. Genesis 1:1 says "the heaven and the earth", and water was found to be in both at creation (vv 6-9).

Yes, everything was created by God.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,789
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

11 minutes ago, Ezra said:

3 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

Yes, everything was created by God.

He doesn't know this verse :o

Heb 11:3

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
KJV

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest Teditis

Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me that water would have existed before the creation of the world.

Are you suggesting that God didn't create water and that it's "self-existing"?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

From what I have seen on Worthy lately I think our discernment needs to be on major alert.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, John1:18 said:

2Peter3:5But they deliberately overlook the fact that long ago by God’s word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water,.....
Genesis 1:2Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
Therefore .... I conclude ....water has always existed . No place is it written God created water. It was a shore less/ border less floor. Like an infinite ocean under GOD
"  GOD " who has now revealed Himself in Jesus ...in the beginning our God ....The Holy Spirit .... The WORD....
hovered over water " 

Of course man shall find traces of water on the planets  rock is made from compressed water . Something science claims cannot be done .... But the stars and moons and planets and infinite cosmos was created by God out of water . 

God created everything including the water~~

• Praise God! 2

I believe that Jesus Christ is the one and only God that created all things and just as Saint Peter states as I quoted and pointed out ....God made all things by the Power of His WORD and FROM water 2 Peter 3:5

It clearly states in Geneses 1  that in the beginning the spirit of God HOVERED over water not CREATED water to hover over ………….

God is making ALL THINGS NEW ............. 1st existed God in spirit , Darkness, silence i.e. only the thought life ( Because he had not created audible sound or spoke yet ) AND WATER VERY DEEP WATER is clearly written already existed.

if you turn to the end of the scriptures REVELATION 21;1....you can clearly see everything new will be : OUR HOLY spirit GOD now in physical SON i.e. JESUS CHRIST

( ONE GOD FATHER SON HOLY SPIRIT ),

When he melts away the cosmos with fire the NEW Earth REVELATION 21;1 at first is without WATER     but has LIGHT for the lamb is the light , and SOUND because we will be forever praising HIM !              

BEHOLD the NEW CREATION is ......absolutely opposite what it was in the beginning !

as for the water that HE once hovered over... it too has become subjected to HIS authority ( Just as all things shall be )  and flows in the future from the base of HIS throne, as a river of life out across an new FLOOR that has been refined by fire.............the new floor big enough to hold HOLY NEW JERUSALEM ( which is about the size of our moon ) and big enough to hold all the other mansions He has prepared for His loved ones is not a ball spinning in space but a NEW earthen floor that has no end stretching out to the north, south, east, west,. opposite the first floor of water.

The First was a floor of water He hovered over, walked over,  flew over on HIS THRONE  as a spirit  ON  the NEW FLOOR of earth HE walks across and or fly's across upon HIS throne both options open to HIM as HE has always had from the beginning one god without beginning without end but the CREATION made NEW and HOLY without sin, darkness, evil, death ................no more tears.  

Excuse me but …..can’t you perceive ?

4 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

From what I have seen on Worthy lately I think our discernment needs to be on major alert.

I believe that Jesus Christ is the one and only God that created all things and just as Saint Peter states as I quoted and pointed out ....God made all things by the Power of His WORD and FROM water 2 Peter 3:5

It clearly states in Geneses 1  that in the beginning the spirit of God HOVERED over water not CREATED water to hover over ………….

God is making ALL THINGS NEW ............. 1st existed God in spirit , Darkness, silence i.e. only the thought life ( Because he had not created audible sound or spoke yet ) AND WATER VERY DEEP WATER is clearly written already existed.

if you turn to the end of the scriptures REVELATION 21;1....you can clearly see everything new will be : OUR HOLY spirit GOD now in physical SON i.e. JESUS CHRIST

( ONE GOD FATHER SON HOLY SPIRIT ),

When he melts away the cosmos with fire the NEW Earth REVELATION 21;1 at first is without WATER     but has LIGHT for the lamb is the light , and SOUND because we will be forever praising HIM !              

BEHOLD the NEW CREATION is ......absolutely opposite what it was in the beginning !

as for the water that HE once hovered over... it too has become subjected to HIS authority ( Just as all things shall be )  and flows in the future from the base of HIS throne, as a river of life out across an new FLOOR that has been refined by fire.............the new floor big enough to hold HOLY NEW JERUSALEM ( which is about the size of our moon ) and big enough to hold all the other mansions He has prepared for His loved ones is not a ball spinning in space but a NEW earthen floor that has no end stretching out to the north, south, east, west,. is NEW and  opposite the first floor of water.

The First was a floor of water He hovered over as a spirit or walked upon the waters , or flew across on HIS THRONE just as HE has always had the power and ability So too the NEW FLOOR of earth REVELATION 21:1 HE walks across and or fly's across upon HIS throne both options as HE has always had from the beginning one god without beginning without end...... but the CREATION had a beginning the heavens and earth i.e. and the NEW shall be made NEW and HOLY without sin, darkness, evil, death ................no more tears.   Excuse me but …..can’t you perceive ?

spelling

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

6 hours ago, John1:18 said:

hovered over water " 

The Bible says otherwise:

John 1  - KJV

The Word Is God

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2The same was in the beginning with God.

3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4In him was life; and the life was the light of men.