• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

11 hours ago, Eoreris said:

The mark of the beast has been here for many years but only in the US where all things will go down,  SSN number, Driver license no. Tax ID no. ..  You cannot buy a car, house, get a bank account, buy beer, drive a car, run for office, get a job, join the military,  even volenteer for some church events without one of these in your hand or memory.  It is the same as where God says that anyone that takes up the sword at a certain point in revelation (will only find themselves killed by the sword) because if you do it is an act of faithlessness that you believe there is (Years) more of Earth,s existance to fight for..  The mark of the beast has been slowly assigned (To own you)  to this nation..  it (Is not) an eternal damnation but is a test from God on whom will you belong to as you clearly see the signs of the return of Christ coming..  You can throw them away at anytime as you see and know the sign of the fig tree.... Most will not and will experience the wrath in the flesh..  Only a small few will risk- (Throwing these things away)  but their reward will be the without experiencing  death or the final horrors.  This end is like the (Crucible) in military boot camp.. except it is all volenteers to go for it   ..Those that make it will receive a great name. Those that do not will receive regular judgement.  

The technology may be here, but the mark of the beast (false prophet) is specific to him.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

The false prophet 2nd beast (comes up) from the Earth  which also means the (abyss) the abode of the dead.  The 1st one from the sea- same thing.  They enter into men at any given time in history and do the will of the dragon.  Jesus also was the lamb (Slain before the foundation of the Earth)  which means he was crucified somewhere in a different existance before the Earth was even formed billions of years ago...  So with this as truths found in scripture - the mark of the beast could be formed and given out at any time in history.  Think about it..  There will be no (dictator) like character to come in the future taking over the World and by force stamping people with a mark- That would be too obvious..   Right now these spirits (Beast) tactics are simply to get the people (Christians) to follow and cheer for them so God himself will will do the killing work..  And from Revelation - He (God) does.   The World will not end like those Christian movies tell it or What all pastors preach..  There will be no monster antichrist be heading Christians or destroying Israel after a rapture..  Most will go through it without even recognizing it is it..   

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 5/26/2016 at 6:08 AM, angels4u said:

- We don't think twice about having the vet put microchips in our dogs and cats if they can help reunite a missing pet with its family. But how willing would you be to have a microchip embedded in your children in this age of Amber alerts?

According to an NBC News report, the technology has been around for several decades, and putting microchips in children will happen "sooner rather than later."

According to WFLA TV (NBC's Tampa Bay, Florida, affiliate), electronics experts say microchipping children is safe and effective, and that Americans eventually will come to accept the process to insure their kids' safety. One day, the report says, it will become as common as barcodes.

The report then features an electronics expert who says that microchip testing in humans is already happening: "The military is not only testing this out, but already utilizes its properties," says Stuart Lipoff. "It's not a matter of if it will happen, but when." [ ... Read More (Source) ]

Wow, that is a good question.  If I had kids I don't think I would allow a chip to be implanted but then again I"m not a parent.  Both my dogs have chips. 

It's scary to me to think we may not have an option on whether we will have this chip implanted in us.  I would try to way lay that as long as I could then even then I"m not sure.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 5/26/2016 at 3:11 PM, MorningGlory said:

With me, and my family, it's NOT when.  None of us will ever take a Mark or chip of any kind.  If we die, well then, at least we die without the MOB. 

I agree with you sister.  The thought of it makes my blood run cold.  I too feel if we die it will not be with the MOB and we will be with Jesus, How bad can that be...???

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

GMO foods is a kind of test piece for the answer to your question.  Most people don't like or would rather not eat them, but they are on your plates now.  Has the American population rebelled like europe on this front, no, but the corporations like monsanto is having their way.  

The microchip is being used in animals now as a normal step, and most want it as a security in case of lost or stolen pets.  The population seeing and being accustomed to this will take the chip and see it as a convenience rather than a biblical no no.  

The speed at which technological advances are being made will see government implement them and you either are in or out.  Given the choice now, you will have to go with the flow , so to speak.  We are living in a digital world now and everything is heading that way.  

John 12:25King James Version (KJV)

He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

On 5/26/2016 at 7:08 AM, angels4u said:

- We don't think twice about having the vet put microchips in our dogs and cats if they can help reunite a missing pet with its family. But how willing would you be to have a microchip embedded in your children in this age of Amber alerts?

According to an NBC News report, the technology has been around for several decades, and putting microchips in children will happen "sooner rather than later."

According to WFLA TV (NBC's Tampa Bay, Florida, affiliate), electronics experts say microchipping children is safe and effective, and that Americans eventually will come to accept the process to insure their kids' safety. One day, the report says, it will become as common as barcodes.

The report then features an electronics expert who says that microchip testing in humans is already happening: "The military is not only testing this out, but already utilizes its properties," says Stuart Lipoff. "It's not a matter of if it will happen, but when." [ ... Read More (Source) ]

I think today we have all sorts of technological advancement for something that would be mark of the beast. But I don't think it is already here. It would not be something we would end up using without even realizing it. Everyone will have to make a choice. Whether to get the mark of the beast and worship the beast or be slain. It would be a decision everyone would make and not something happening without even realizing.

Revelation 13:15 And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain. 16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 5/26/2016 at 7:09 AM, other one said:

once we go to a cashless society, just about anything could be the mark of the beast....  personally I doubt we know what technology would/will be used.

Its already described. 

Revelation 13:17  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

12 minutes ago, 7thseal said:

Its already described. 

Revelation 13:17  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

we don't know what the mark will be, nor do we know his name, but the number of his name is six hundred, sixty, and six.      we still don't know much.    is that one name that adds up to 666 or three names that is six hundred.......   sixty......     and six.  

Still not definitive.

but once we go cashless they/he can close all accounts that don't worship him and have his mark (whatever that might end up being).    My vote would be a purple smiley face.....   just for the irony of it.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Based on my biblical hermeneutics, descriptions of the mark of the beast, and our current technology at this moment. I'm of the opinion the microchip would fit the bill nicely. I also believe, in addition to the above benefits described about; positive identification, a person's where abouts, ease of making purchases, no theft worries, no need for cash, not losing (credit card, debit card, wallet purse, etc.). 

I also believe this offering as aforementioned, will come with so much more incentive, that the multitude will scramble and practically beg for it. I surmise from scripture, that whenever this 'mark of the beast' becomes available, it is a very rapid process to inoculate the masses.

I also theorize this 'mark of the beast', will not get taken by mistake or misunderstood in any way. 

If you were not a Christian, and were not aware of the eternal consequences of taking this mark, thinking in secular terms. How much of an incentive or what would it take for you to take the mark? Better yet, what wiley plan will Satan have to deceive the multitudes to accepting it? Interesting to ponder the possibilities. 

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

In order to receive the mark of the beast, one will have to declare their allegiance to the beast and freely choose to worship him, which means  you will no doubt have to deny Jesus as your Lord and God.  There will be nothing sneaky about receiving the mark of the beast.  So, don't worry about getting implant chips nowadays as they are just identification markers.  They might eventually be used as the means for the mark of the beast, but without your open public denial of Christ, they are just ID chips.