• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

21 hours ago, OneLight said:

You, a Christian, come to me (another Christian) and ask for something I have that you lack.  You have something I lack.  We barter ... yes, it will be done, but not in the marketplaces. 

You seem to think that everyone that is not Christian will take the mark.  That may be true at the end, but not at the beginning.  To ensure nobody can buy or sell, they need to remove our access to our money.  In order to do this, they have to have a cashless society/commerce.  If you have money on you, you will be able to use it with those that do not want to follow their global ideas.  This is defeating their purpose and they will do what they can to close all loop holes.

Well, yes. From what I see conceptually there will be two groups: believers and non believers. Non believers accept the mark and live. Refusing the mark is going to bring death instantly or a slow death if one manages to escape. But with forced conversion and forced worship, both on pain of death, brought about by prohibition of Commerce and the idol that speaks, we will either die or be forced to live like animals and likely hunted down.

Scripture does not speak to a cashless anything.  The point is to remove us from the comfort of our lifestyle. We will be without home, food and water because the purchase of these things will be restricted and if held in Christian hands any goods would quickly disappear.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Well, yes. From what I see conceptually there will be two groups: believers and non believers. Non believers accept the mark and live. Refusing the mark is going to bring death instantly or a slow death if one manages to escape. But with forced conversion and forced worship, both on pain of death, brought about by prohibition of Commerce and the idol that speaks, we will either die or be forced to live like animals and likely hunted down.

Scripture does not speak to a cashless anything.  The point is to remove us from the comfort of our lifestyle. We will be without home, food and water because the purchase of these things will be restricted and if held in Christian hands any goods would quickly disappear.

That is a very narrow way of looking at the coming times.  Take scripture and ponder on what it tells us.  See how many things may come about and consider if this fits within the confines of scripture.  There are many possibilities of how this will come about and a cashless society is a strong contender.

I personally do not believe that when this begins and people can no longer buy or sell, they will quickly remember or learn how to hunt for food and make shelters.  What we, a spoiled generation, will soon realize is that the ways of our past are more useful than we realized.  People will turn to the wilderness to survive who do not accept the mark.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I'm not sure anymore about the mark of the beast. I've been blasted for many years to believe in this computer chip but now I'm not so sure.  I've read both Joel Richardson and Walid Shoebat's books and my eyes are now open to the possibility that the mark has to do with Islam allegiance to Allah. 

I also do not believe the AC reign will be WORLDwide but rather just regional. Think Middle East. And of course to follow that, I now believe the 10 nation kingdom led by the AC will be guess what?  All Islamic nations, that's right. Lol. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

"AND I BEHELD ANOTHER BEAST COMING UP OUT OF THE EARTH; AND HE HAD TWO HORNS LIKE A LAMB, AND HE SPAKE AS A DRAGON."

This is the False Christ. Satan himself. Looking and acting like Jesus. 

Saying he is Jesus. But he spake as a dragon. Why? Because he IS the Dragon.

"AND HE EXERCISETH ALL THE POWER OF THE FIRST BEAST BEFORE HIM, AND CAUSETH THE EARTH AND THEM THAT DWELL THEREIN TO WORSHIP THE FIRST BEAST, WHOSE DEADLY WOUND WAS HEALED. AND HE DOETH GREAT WONDERS, SO THAT HE MAKETH FIRE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN ON THE EARTH IN THE SIGHT OF MEN. AND DECEIVETH THEM THAT DWELL ON THE EARTH BY THE MEANS OF THOSE MIRACLES WHICH HE HAD POWER TO DO IN THE SIGHT OF THE BEAST: SAYING TO THEM THAT DWELL ON THE EARTH, THAT THEY SHOULD MAKE AN IMAGE TO THE BEAST, WHICH HAD THE WOUND BY A SWORD, AND DID LIVE. AND HE HAD POWER TO GIVE LIFE UNTO THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST, THAT THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST SHOULD BOTH SPEAK, AND CAUSE THAT AS MANY AS WOULD NOT WORSHIP THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST SHOULD BE KILLED."

"KILLED" means delivered up to the synagogue of Satan. Death is one of Satan’s names. 

He can’t pass himself off as Jesus if he’s killing people. 

Satan causes a spiritual death to those who worship him instead of Almighty God.

The beast system will be all encompassing. All world leaders will have turned their power over to Satan and his system. 

What is his system? All will have to depend on, and come to him for everything. 

The image of the beast is Satan sitting as God, as our Creator, with all worshiping him.

Those who do not worship him will be known because we will be speaking out, teaching against him. 

Every channel on television will cover the event. 

What comes to mind is the pyramid with the all seeing eye representing Satan at the top and everyone else below him. 

It is through the televised image that the inhabitants of the earth will see Satan play the role of Antichrist.

"AND HE CAUSETH ALL, BOTH SMALL AND GREAT, RICH AND POOR, FREE AND BOND, 

TO RECEIVE A MARK IN THEIR RIGHT HAND, OR IN THEIR FOREHEADS."

This is the Mark of the Beast. The opposite of the Seal of God. Both go "IN" the forehead. 

What’s in your forehead? 

Your brain. 

So if the Seal of God is the foreknowledge that Satan will appear as the False Christ before the True Christ returns, 

then the Mark of the Beast is taken by those with the lack of that knowledge. 

The best way to understand "IN THEIR RIGHT HAND", 

which is a figure of speech for doing Satan’s work by bringing others to him and participating in his system, 

comes with understanding what the True Christ meant in Matthew 24:19-

"AND WOE UNTO THEM THAT ARE WITH CHILD, AND TO THEM THAT GIVE SUCK IN THOSE DAYS!" 

Christ expects a virgin bride when He returns (spiritually speaking). 

Once a Christian worships Satan, they are no longer a virgin, 

but are spiritually impregnated with the Mark of the Beast 

and nurse along Satan’s church because they think he is Christ.

"AND THAT NO MAN MIGHT BUY OR SELL, SAVE HE THAT HAD THE MARK, OR THE NAME OF THE BEAST, OR THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME."

You will not be able to receive the one world system’s money without worshiping the False Christ. 

This is another reason so many people will be deceived. 

"AND THROUGH HIS POLICY ALSO HE SHALL CAUSE CRAFT TO PROSPER IN HIS HAND; 

AND HE SHALL MAGNIFY HIMSELF IN HIS HEART, AND BY PEACE SHALL DESTROY MANY"(Daniel 8:25) 

Unless you have the Seal of God in your forehead beforehand, when this supernatural entity appears, performing miracles, 

ending homelessness and starvation with his one world communism, who would ever guess it was the devil? But as Christ said: 

"FOR WHAT IS A MAN PROFITED, IF HE SHALL GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD, AND LOSE HIS OWN SOUL? 

OR WHAT SHALL A MAN GIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR HIS SOUL?"

(Matthew 16:26) 

This is why the tribulation of Antichrist is called The Hour of Temptation. 

It will be tempting to everyone on the face of the earth except for the Sealed of God. 

Once you learn Antichrist arrives before the Real Christ, you have already escaped The Hour of Temptation. 

It is no longer tempting when you know that the first Christ that appears isn’t Christ at all, but Satan himself.

"HERE IS WISDOM. LET HIM THAT HATH UNDERSTANDING COUNT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST: 

FOR IT IS THE NUMBER OF A MAN; AND HIS NUMBER IS SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX."

SIXTH SEAL: Satan appears as antichrist

SIXTH TRUMPET: Satan appears as antichrist

SIXTH VIAL: Satan appears as antichrist

http://mark13records.com/archives.html

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

18 hours ago, eileenhat said:

My own research indicates Obama is this Beast (another title 'the last anti-Christ').

His number is 666, this Beast according to Rev. 13:18.

Someone posted their research into him and this number.

I put my money on this number indicating where he lives.  Just how people were named in ancient times.  (note: only referencing this part of this unknown commenter's post)

quote:

""Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” Revelation 13:18 

1. His number will identify him. 666
    6 + 6 + 6 = 18 is the total number of letters in the name Barack Hussein Obama.
    6 X 6 X 6 = 216 His birthday is August 4, the 216th day of the year. 
    His birthplace is Honolulu, Hawaii Longitude: 21.6 
     The Bible says that the hand of the Lord is in the casting of lots. 
    The day after Barack Obama was elected in 2008 the winning numbers for the Pick 3 lottery
    in his home state of Illinois were 6-6-6, where his zip code was 60606. 
    His first income tax return as president was in the amount of $6,666.66.
    His last month as president will be the 666 month after his birth.
    Verse 18 of chapter 13 tells us the numerical value of his name; 666.""
    end excerpt

2.   http:// https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=555983584544193&id=204795082996380

Revelation 13:18 "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Wisdom comes from knowledge, and all wisdom is from God, from wisdom comes understanding. We were told to "count the number of the beast". This was written in Greek, and the Greek word means more then counting numbers. You simple can't understand this meaning if you don't understand this Greek word. The word is #5585 in Strong's Greek dictionary, and it means to "calculate by counting the stones that are warn smooth over a long period of time."

What stones? We were told in chapter two, we would receive a new stone with a new name written on it. This word "count" originated from that word "stone" of chapter two of the book of Genesis. These are the only places in the Bible this word for count, or stone is used. So we must enumerate, or calculate these stones worn smooth over a long period of time. "Their rock is not our Rock, and his stones are not our Stones," is what the overcomers will sing, as the "Song of Moses tells us in Deuteronomy 32. God is our Rock, and Satan is the false rock, but which stones are we to count?

The stones are the number of man, that man is Satan, and if you know Satan you will know his children. Those stones are his children [offspring]. The "mark of the beast" number [6-6-6] then is to count, or know Satan's children over a long period of time. They are the "Kenites", the offspring of Cain, who was the child of Satan, through Eve, who was "beguiled in the Garden of Eden".

Jesus said in Revelation 2 and 3 that the Churches of Smyrna and Philadelphia were the only acceptable churches to Him, because they knew who the Kenites were. The Kenites were "those who said they were Jews, and lied; because they were of the synagogue of Satan". The seven churches are the seven types of churches existing in these last days. Five are not acceptable to God, while the two are.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/4/2017 at 5:48 PM, eileenhat said:

My own research indicates Obama is this Beast (another title 'the last anti-Christ').

His number is 666, this Beast according to Rev. 13:18.

Someone posted their research into him and this number.

I put my money on this number indicating where he lives.  Just how people were named in ancient times.  (note: only referencing this part of this unknown commenter's post)

quote:

""Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” Revelation 13:18 

1. His number will identify him. 666
    6 + 6 + 6 = 18 is the total number of letters in the name Barack Hussein Obama.
    6 X 6 X 6 = 216 His birthday is August 4, the 216th day of the year. 
    His birthplace is Honolulu, Hawaii Longitude: 21.6 
     The Bible says that the hand of the Lord is in the casting of lots. 
    The day after Barack Obama was elected in 2008 the winning numbers for the Pick 3 lottery
    in his home state of Illinois were 6-6-6, where his zip code was 60606. 
    His first income tax return as president was in the amount of $6,666.66.
    His last month as president will be the 666 month after his birth.
    Verse 18 of chapter 13 tells us the numerical value of his name; 666.""
    end excerpt

2.   http:// https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=555983584544193&id=204795082996380

I am not sure whether Obama is the beast or not. But I still remember few years ago, when Obama was visiting to the One World Trade Center and he wrote on the steel beam: " We remember, we rebuild, we come back stronger! Barack Obama". I think he was implying that they want to rebuild the Babel Tower's system. The name of the One World Trade Center represents One World Government.

P.S. I do not mean that the World Trade Center was the Babel Tower. What I want to say is that they want to implement the system throughout all over the world.

Edited by idono