angels4u

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

With me, and my family, it's NOT when.  None of us will ever take a Mark or chip of any kind.  If we die, well then, at least we die without the MOB. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

We are marked or sealed by the Holy Spirit.  God has His mark on us.  The law was to be placed on the forehead and on the hand. We are to love the Lord our God and our neighbor as our selves.  This is now written on our hearts.  

While it is possible that the mark of the beast will be a physical mark or chip, it seems likely to me that the mark will be an evil spirit that has caused allegiance to the beast.  It will mark people just as being aglow with the Spirit marks us.  I can remembering the Kolhamani ?? looking into the TV camera and I saw such cold evil hatred in them.  It is as much the spirit of the antichrist as Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, and others who committed genocide.  

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't think we can have the mark of the beast until the beast is in charge.....    I would suggest we see what is available when he comes to power and does his thing.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, other one said:

I don't think we can have the mark of the beast until the beast is in charge.....    I would suggest we see what is available when he comes to power and does his thing.

I agree.  I think a lot of future "crying wolf" can be avoided if we realize that the mark is specific to a person.

• And he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.  Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.  Revelation 13:17-18

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

16 hours ago, Willa said:

We are marked or sealed by the Holy Spirit.  God has His mark on us.  The law was to be placed on the forehead and on the hand. We are to love the Lord our God and our neighbor as our selves.  This is now written on our hearts.  

While it is possible that the mark of the beast will be a physical mark or chip, it seems likely to me that the mark will be an evil spirit that has caused allegiance to the beast.  It will mark people just as being aglow with the Spirit marks us.  I can remembering the Kolhamani ?? looking into the TV camera and I saw such cold evil hatred in them.  It is as much the spirit of the antichrist as Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, and others who committed genocide.  

I'm not sure how you could control buying and selling with the mark being a spirit alone. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I'm not sure how you could control buying and selling with the mark being a spirit alone. 

I don't either.......   however once we do go to a cashless society anything could be the mark......   just freeze all accounts and you don't get them open until you go to your bank or whatever and show them the mark......    could be a purple smiley face for that matter for that could be declared his mark.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 5/26/2016 at 1:45 PM, bopeep1909 said:

The Bible tells me that Christians will not be around when the Antichrist makes it mandatory for people to have the chip implanted in their body. This is something that those who are not true believers will have to deal with after the rapture of the Church and the seven year tribulation comes upon our world.  Of course our world would say that chipping is safe. Who is the prince of our world?

Yeah, I used to hear that a lot from many different people. But in reading the bible I found those people were wrong. Tribulation doesn't even begin until after the A of D, it's not the entire 70th week. The thing about the mark that's important; it's a sign of allegiance. The whole buying and selling thing is the pressure to coerce people to get the mark. Satan hits us right where live, our comfort and our bellies. People will also realize full well what the mark is about. Receiving the mark will be tied to eating, drinking and maintaining a lifestyle, not about info and tracking. As you say the prince of this world is Satan. Maybe it's desensitization to receiving something on your body, forearm, that appears to be a good thing, and later, when the time is right, spring the evil mark on the world.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 5/26/2016 at 1:38 PM, LeavesSeeds said:

Jesus said "Today, repent, turn to God, away from this evil and adulterous generation".

Since most people never do,  whether they have already or get the mark doesn't matter, does it ?

That would be true if the mark were designed for unbelievers. It's not. It's to force a choice in order to finally and once and for all separate the followers of Satan and the followers of Jesus.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 5/27/2016 at 2:56 AM, other one said:

The  Antichrist will work together I believe with the EU or is from the EU, people will be forced into some of this ,you're right that the Mark could be anything  but I believe it's probably the chip.

Could it be that people will be controlled through that chip that way some day?

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

That would be true if the mark were designed for unbelievers. It's not. It's to force a choice in order to finally and once and for all separate the followers of Satan and the followers of Jesus.

Amen ..