• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

On 8/27/2016 at 0:23 PM, TehMill said:

Quite so, the tribulation is also called the time of Jacob's trouble. It is not called Jacob's trouble for any evil happening to Israel, it is the trouble coming upon the nations for the way they have treated the Jews.

It is only once mentioned as Jacob's trouble and that is Jeremiah 30

7. Alas for that day is very great so that none is like it. It is even the time of Jacob's trouble but

....he shall be saved out of it.

10. Therefore fear thou not O My servant Jacob saith the Lord, neither be dismayed O Israel for lo I will save thee from afar and thy seed from the land of their captivity and Jacob shall return  and shall be IN REST and none shall make him afraid.

Thanks for the agreement.  I associate "that day" with the actual day of the Lord, the second coming. So to me Jacob's trouble is when Israel finds out that they are under attack.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

* God brought a Vine out of Egypt. - Ps.80:8

* As a Vine is the remnant of Israel. - Jer.6:9

* For The Vineyard Of the Lord Of Hosts Is The House Of Israel. - Is.5:7

Is it any wonder Jesus said "I Am The (True) Vine" for abiding in Him and not in Israel?

Or that Jesus said His Father is The Vinedresser?

Or that when He comes back on His Horse He will trample The Vine Of The Earth up to His Horse' Bridles till His Robe is dipped in the blood of The Vine as He treads The Winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. - Rev.14 - 19

* Only The 144,000 Of All The Tribes Of The Children Of Israel will be The Davidic Kingdom of The Throne of David.

* Jesus will have The 12 Apostles Of The Lamb sitting on 12 Thrones to Judge The Tribes Of Israel. - Matt.19:24 - Rev.20:4

* Jesus will have The 24 Elders of The Kingdom Priesthood who say they will reign on earth; (Rev.5:10)

as it was David and Zadok who established The 24 Division of Israel's Priesthood (1Chron.24)

casting their Crowns to God's Throne in Heaven which Jesus brings with Him. - Rev.4:10 - Rev.19:12

"Unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given and The Government will be upon His shoulders.....there will no end to The Throne Of David and over His Kingdom to Order It And Establish It With Judgment & Justice From That Time Forward Even Forever. The Zeal Of The Lord Of Hosts Will Perform This."

Isaiah 9

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 5/26/2016 at 1:43 PM, tigger398 said:

Now I could be wrong. I have heard that the tribulation is a punishment for the Jewish people for rejecting Jesus. Where is it in bible.

It's for anyone that rejects Jesus.  It is a time for people that have not made Jesus their Savior.  It is going to be the worst time this earth has ever see.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

On 30/08/2016 at 0:26 AM, RustyAngeL said:

It's for anyone that rejects Jesus.  It is a time for people that have not made Jesus their Savior.  It is going to be the worst time this earth has ever see.

I agree. It affects Jew and Gentile alike, Black man, White man, old man, young man and is not specific to any ethnicity or nation.