missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

Stepping stone for the seven year tribulation?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/26/health/first-superbug-cre-case-in-us/index.html

The United States' first known case of a superbug that cannot be killed by any existing antibiotic was announced Thursday by the U.S. Department of Defense.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Tom Frieden announced the case at the National Press Club in Washington.
A 49-year-old Pennsylvania woman showed the presence of a rare kind of E. coli infection that is resistant to every known antibiotic, even Colistin, which doctors sometimes use as a last resort when other antibiotics fail.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I wonder if they have tried silver...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.13
  • Days Won:  0

It was only a matter of time.  Doctors have been overprescribing antibiotics for years.  Nature has adapted.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

What is God's Word ?

Whoever seeks the Truth will find it.

Whoever trusts in flesh, God curses them.

Rather be blessed ? - Seek First God's Way.  There is no second. (no other way that is right).

3 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

It was only a matter of time.  Doctors have been overprescribing antibiotics for years.  Nature has adapted.

It is different than MRSA.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

11 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

It is different than MRSA.

And MRSA is bad enough; my son developed that infection when he was hospitalized with pneumonia two years ago.  It was very hard to overcome even in a young, healthy man.  This superbug thing is absolutely frightening.  I have tried to pound it into my kids to not take antibiotics so much; some doctors prescribe them even for a cold.  Which is dumb because a cold is a VIRUS; totally unaffected by antibiotics.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/27/2016 at 1:44 AM, other one said:

I wonder if they have tried silver...

I've read on this a little.

Is it easy to make or find?

5 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

And MRSA is bad enough; my son developed that infection when he was hospitalized with pneumonia two years ago.  It was very hard to overcome even in a young, healthy man.  This superbug thing is absolutely frightening.  I have tried to pound it into my kids to not take antibiotics so much; some doctors prescribe them even for a cold.  Which is dumb because a cold is a VIRUS; totally unaffected by antibiotics.

There is a high risk of getting MRSA when hospitalized. People go to their physican and beg for antibiotics for the common cold or virus. They are mad when their doctor declines.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.13

Source: Superbug

Bacteria develop antibiotic resistance in two ways. Many acquire mutations in their own genomes that allow them to withstand antibiotics, although that ability can’t be shared with pathogens outside their own family.

Other bacteria rely on a shortcut: They get infected with something called a plasmid, a small piece of DNA, carrying a gene for antibiotic resistance. That makes resistance genes more dangerous because plasmids can make copies of themselves and transfer the genes they carry to other bugs within the same family as well as jump to other families of bacteria, which can then “catch” the resistance directly without having to develop it through evolution.

The colistin-resistant E. coli found in the Pennsylvania woman has this type of resistance gene.

Public health officials say they have been expecting this resistance gene to turn up in the United States.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, Zemke said:

I've read on this a little.

Is it easy to make or find?

you really need to research it in depth....   it comes in two forms.  one is easy to make and the other not.   I personally use it in a nebulizer to fight off lung infections so I have to get the highest quality you can find   I use utopia advanced colloidal silver......    but there really hasn't been enough research to know how safe it is to inhale....    but I've been on antibiotics for so much for so long it's dangerous that way also..

You can take it by mouth and swallow it or hold it under your tongue for a good length of time and let the silver enter your blood stream that way.....   if you do swallow it much of the silver reacts to the acid in your stomach and does little good in fighting the bugs.

It is effective on all bacteria, viruses and fungal infections.   also parasites.  I have moderate COPD and subject to a lot of bronchitis infections.  So a few weeks ago I decided to give it a try.....   I'm 69 years old so I shouldn't have to worry about long term usage causing too much problem if I don't over use it.       But I would not recommend anyone start using it without really reading up and understanding the pitfalls of very long term usage and certainly overdosing....   which is kind of tricky the way I am using for there just hasn't been enough testing to know what too much is.

I was on antibiotics about tree and a half months last year and probably for most of the last ten years.....   the infections just won't completely go away.           We'll see how it goes.  I personally am just using it for active infections not all the time....   so if I don't get any more infections, then I won't use it at all in the nebulizer.  I do put a little under my tongue every morning.

If you take it internally it will kill all the bacteria in your digestive tract and you should take some kind of probiotic after it's use to replenish the good bacteria.

I understand from talking to others that it is good for shingles even.

We'll see how it goes.......     but if I was told that I had pneumonia I'd be huffing on that nebulizer as quick as possible.