• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, enoob57 said:

I just was wondering if you had placed any safe guards in your thinking by the taking in of understanding with the confusion is all :) 

I don't know how to put this without sounding like someone who thinks himself greater than one should ever think......    But just let me say that I have much detail that I would never expose people here to, and what I do post is only meant for people to understand that things are coming that they need to know is not of God......    for you and those who have been grounded in the Holy Spirit, there really isn't a problem.......   but there are some here who really do have spiritual problems that I can see, and every day I see at least a hundred people who just come by reading who are not members and need to know that when the time comes, the first bigger than life person to come with supernatural powers and his friends with him, they are not from God.

When you meet people who seem to be able to do things that normal people can't do that there are those who are of the Angelic realm that have made themselves flesh and blood containers that you would never be able to tell that they were not human inside.   And sense we are told that the deception they bring will confuse many people must keep a level head......    i know of the deception and how it works and know that the Holy Spirit is the only protection from it that there is......    so yes I do have safe guards for I have been among them and snatched from thier grasp by the Spirit......

If you look through all my posts in the last ten + years you will see that I have spoken that from the beginning.......    we have absolutely no authority over the spiritual world within ourselves.....    and when I tell people what is out there and it's coming to a neighborhood near us all, it is only to promote those who here to allow the Holy Spirit to come within them for protection....   do I have a saveguard.......   yea I do, and it's the same safeguard that you have......   except I have had the pleasant experience of being snatched out of the devils hand to his extreme agitation.

So I would beg your indulgence as I try and get a long learned message out to those who have little time to get themselves ready.....   without the guiding hands of the Spirit they will be helpless, and as they see these things come the knowledge may drive them quickly to ask for the only help they might ever get.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

7 hours ago, tigger398 said:

I don't understand what the end times has to do with aliens. People believed in aliens for years.

They've only experienced alien abductions and sightings of UFOs recently - maybe in the last hundred or maybe the last fifty years or so. If somebody saw a ghost or a demonic apparition let's say in the Middle Ages, they would believe it to be a ghost or a demon, or a fairy or a leprechaun or whatever suited their culture at the time. But demons are deceivers and liars and they pretend to be something they are not.

Nowadays we live in the so-called scientific age and are told that life may exist on other planets, so demons are appearing as aliens from other planets. There have even been books written claiming that aliens visited Earth thousands of years ago and brought technology to humans and also claims that Jesus was just a highly evolved extra-terrestrial who came to Earth and performed what appeared to be miracles due to his advanced technology. These claims are all designed to discredit the Bible, something that Lucifer is doing all the time.

Extra-terrestrials do not exist and if you exclude all the hoaxes there are people who genuinely claim to have been abducted by aliens and I believe that they are not lying and genuinely believe that to be the case, but what has really happened to them is that they have been abducted by spiritual entities, fallen angels or whatever who are simply posing as aliens.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Oak,  I worked 3AM to noon shift for nearly ten years and to stay awake for much of that time when nothing was going on at work, I listened to Coast to Coast AM radio and unless people spend some time with late night radio, people can't imagine how much the Alien came and created homo sapiens story is accepted by the listeners.  And they are coming back....   that show in the past has had up to ten million listeners each night....      I don't know what it has now days.

You will find all kinds of things on that show, some reality and some really off the wall paranormal stuff....   I listen to it some now on podcasts to keep up with some subjects and some in depth interviews with some authors that I read.  But I have noticed that they really do push the alien agenda.    I might add that the Catholic church is also starting to get into the stories themselves.

7 minutes ago, other one said:

Oak,  I worked 3AM to noon shift for nearly ten years and to stay awake for much of that time when nothing was going on at work, I listened to Coast to Coast AM radio and unless people spend some time with late night radio, people can't imagine how much the Alien came and created homo sapiens story is accepted by the listeners.  And they are coming back....   that show in the past has had up to ten million listeners each night....      I don't know what it has now days.

You will find all kinds of things on that show, some reality and some really off the wall paranormal stuff....   I listen to it some now on podcasts to keep up with some subjects and some in depth interviews with some authors that I read.  But I have noticed that they really do push the alien agenda.    I might add that the Catholic church is also starting to get into the stories themselves.

7 minutes ago, other one said:

The Roman Catholic Church have been pushing the alien agenda for years now. They are also big on evolution and have incorporated it into their doctrine.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

So what does it have to do with last days. Is it because people believe in aliens more.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Question: "Could an alien deception be part of the end times?"

Answer:
We know that the events surrounding the end times, as described in the Bible, will include a powerful deception (Matthew 24:24). Recently, interest has been rising in the theory that this deception will include alien beings from another planet. Odd as it may seem, this theory is entirely plausible from a Christian perspective. Although the Bible gives us no word about whether or not aliens exist—there is no inclusion of them in the creation account in Genesis, and no mention of them elsewhere—the Bible does tell us about visitors from another world—the spiritual world.

Since the beginning, instances of demons (fallen angels) visiting the earth have been witnessed and recorded. We know from Eve’s encounter with Satan that demons are interested in monitoring (and altering) the progress of humanity. They want to be involved, with the goal of drawing humanity away from the worship of God and turning mankind’s attention instead to them. Another notable instance of their interaction with us is found in Genesis 6:4 with the arrival of the "sons of God." The Genesis account states that these powerful beings had sexual intercourse with women and produced a super race of beings known as the Nephilim. This sounds like the stuff of science fiction, yet it is right there in the Bible. There are striking similarities between this account and the accounts of other ancient cultures. The writings of the ancient Sumerians, for example (who were the first to produce a written language) mention the presence of the “Anunnaki” who were deities that came from heaven to dwell on earth with men. It is also interesting to note that the Sumerians’ gods often came to them in the form of snakes.

These accounts, seen alongside the amazing things created by ancient man, make it possible to theorize that demons, in the form of beings from another world, came to earth, bringing spectacular wisdom and knowledge to men, and “intermarrying” with their daughters in an attempt to draw men away from God. We already see from Eve’s experience with the serpent that demons will use the temptation of superior wisdom to ensnare man and that man is very susceptible to it.

Could the end times include a similar alien deception? The Bible doesn’t directly address the issue, but it is certainly plausible, for a variety of reasons. First, the Bible tells us that the world will unite under the power of the Antichrist. In order to achieve an agreement between all the world’s religions, it would make sense for the “uniter” to come from an entirely new source—an extraterrestrial source. It is hard to imagine one religion becoming head of all the others, unless new, unearthly knowledge were the source of the appeal and power of the new “religion.” This would be in keeping with past deceptions and would be a very effective way to deceive a large number of people.

Second, this deception could provide an answer to the problem of earth’s origins. The scientific theory that the evolution of life on earth was spontaneously generated still has no answer for life’s beginnings. There is evidence for a “big bang,” but that still doesn’t explain what caused the big bang to occur. If alien beings arrived and gave us an extraterrestrial explanation for life on earth, the origins of the world religions, and even the origins of our planet, it would be very persuasive.

That said, we should not fear. The Lord has said that He will not leave us or forsake us, and that He will protect us (1 Kings 8:57; Matthew 10:31; Isaiah 41:10). Demons / angels are not omnipotent, nor are they omnipresent. Jesus said that in the end times His appearing would be like the lightning—easily visible to all. He said to be wary of any being that says “I am the Christ” or any group that said “He’s over there” or “He’s in here” (Matthew 24:23-24). He said that vultures gather around a dead body, meaning that if you see a group of people gathering around someone claiming to be Christ, that person is death and a false prophet.

We should be wary of any person or being that produces signs and wonders without biblical fidelity or the presence of obedience to the Lord Jesus, anyone who provides a way to unite the world religions or governments (Revelation 13:5-8), any being that promotes unnatural sexual relationships (Genesis 6:4; Jude 1:6-7), and of course, any person that denies that Jesus is God (2 John 1:7). Furthermore, anyone who presents a “substitute” Jesus, who represents Him as “a god but not the God” or who claims He was merely a good teacher, simply a human, or even a super-human or an alien creature, is a deceiver.

Lastly, if demons manifesting as aliens are part of the end times, we should remember that they, too, are created beings, subject to a sovereign God, and ultimately answerable to Him. Whether in alien form or not, the descriptions of demons in Revelation are frightening (Revelation 9:1-12), but we should not fear those who can kill the body, but only Him who can kill the body and the soul in hell (Matthew 10:28). No matter what happens to us on the earth, we should trust that the Lord is the Savior, Redeemer, and Protector of the souls of those who put their trust in Him (Psalm 9:10; 22:5).

http://www.gotquestions.org/alien-deception.html

On 30/05/2016 at 4:36 AM, tigger398 said:

So what does it have to do with last days. Is it because people believe in aliens more.

Yes. The theory that aliens exist goes against belief in God. We are created in God's image so we are special in that sense.

If extra-terrestrial life exists then we are nothing special and God has created other lifeforms on other planets. If God has created intelligent lifeforms on other planets, has God also given them another scripture? Has he given them another 'book of Genesis' explaining how they came into being? Do they worship God as we do? Did they also experience a fall where an alien equivalent of Adam and Eve betrayed God?

The theory that extra-terrestrial life exists goes against everything that God has taught us and reduces to nothing more than one of God's many experiments. If alien life-forms exist then God has been lying to us and we are relatively insignificant. We are just one of his many intelligent creations.

Satan does not want us to believe that he exists, nor does he want us to believe that God exists. By making us believe that the Universe was an accident of the Big-Bang and that all lifeforms were just an accident of evolution, Satan is reducing us to nothing of any significance. We are just a mere number among many others, a random mistake of history.

The alien lie has been perpetuated since the space-age began. Demons are clever and they are masters of disguise. They will pretend to be anything that you might believe them to be. People believe in aliens today more than they have ever done because scientists are telling us that aliens may exist. Demons have been observing us since Ancient times, observing our history and watching how we progress - and they know what our culture is like today, and therefore they have adapted to our culture.

They are still lying to us but they are using a lie that is more believable because of the times that we live in!

1 hour ago, Cletus said:

I believe aliens exsist.  Kind of.  In the new age religions there is alot of people reporting being taken up and having visions.  as in way up in the sky.  And these people believe they have met The Almighty.  This is usually followed by signs of mental instability and saying things like they are loved and they are the chosen one or chosen by God and they are Joshua in the OT. But i think they just had a meeting with a devil.  And been decieved.  The Bible says the enemy can appear as a being of light.  A lot of the people that report being abducted seem to be honestly genuine in their stories of being abducted.  Some I think are faking the funk. 

another theory i heard, which one must believe in pretrib rapture for this one.  But Christians get raptured, and the antichrist says all those crazy christians got abducted and experimented on. 

Another part of me wonders if the whole alien thing isnt a mere construct of mans imagination due to the fact aliens seem to have the appearance of a man, which is made in Gods appearance and likeness. 

Born-again Christians seem to be exempt from being abducted by aliens (although we are not exempt from spotting UFOs) which should tell you who these so-called aliens really are.

I have only heard of one case of a born-again Christian being abducted by aliens and that's only because she foolishly agreed to let them take her. She obviously wasn't aware of the dangers and Satan can normally only possess somebody by their own volition.

There are also a number of reported cases where extra-terrestrials have fled at the mere name of Jesus (although this can only really happen if the person calling upon his name is a believer). I think that this is even more proof that aliens are not really aliens. They are fallen entities taking on an alien form which is very human-like in appearance apart from the existence of a larger head and hollow black eyes that usually point upwards.

It's true that there are many hoaxes when it comes to alien abduction but there also too many cases around the World for all of them to be hoaxes, just like seeing a ghost. These things are very real; not physically, but spiritually. However, they are never what they claim to be. Just as ghosts are not really the souls of dead people but demons playing tricks, aliens are also acts of mischief.

Experts on UFOs who have documented thousands of cases of alien contact have noticed a pattern and the pattern is that so-called extra-terrestrials always seem to use deception. They may claim to be from another planet but people who have had repeated contact soon realise that their stories keep changing. They may claim to be from Venus or Mars one day but claim to be from somewhere else another day or the reasons for their visit to Earth might change, Abductees have even reported that they have been probed by these aliens or have been forced into some sort of sexual contact with them. Their experiences are not always pleasant.

One example of how these extra-terrestrials lie is that abduction cases in the 1960s are often quite different from abduction cases today. It was popular then for aliens to say that they came from Venus but now we know that life on Venus is impossible (it's far too hot and the atmosphere is corrosive), aliens are now claiming to come from much farther afield such as a distant galaxy or somewhere else where we can't test their claims. As soon as their stories are no longer scientifically credible, they change them.

Apart from the spiritual domain of the angels God has created no other intelligent life apart from us and extra-terrestrial beings are pure fiction, mere characters being acted out by deceptive spirits. But those with no faith in God, who believe in the Big-Bang, believe in the theory of evolution, and believe in life in more distant parts of the Universe will fall for such lies, as will those who believe in certain false religions such as the ones that preach reincarnation and spiritual growth to higher dimensions.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

In one of the videos a man says something about dying all his clothes orange. What is the significance in that?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

In one of the videos a man says something about dying all his clothes orange. What is the significance in that?