Just another End Times theory:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

i don't see the context of the mark being for eternal life, but the ET's (fallen angels and offspring) do sound like a really good possibility.

And we are told in Revelation that Satan and all his buddies are to be kicked out of the heavens and thrown down here......   would make a really good cover story so they could look like hero's instead of the what they are.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

1 hour ago, other one said:

i don't see the context of the mark being for eternal life, but the ET's (fallen angels and offspring) do sound like a really good possibility.

And we are told in Revelation that Satan and all his buddies are to be kicked out of the heavens and thrown down here......   would make a really good cover story so they could look like hero's instead of the what they are.

Well it's just a theory and I throw theories around all the time hoping that there might be a speck of truth in some of them.

But if the Nephilim are really the products of Angel-Human hybrids as some people believe (based around Genesis 6) then who is to say that they won't try a similar trick again? Trying to contaminate the human bloodline by changing who we are is not beyond any of Satan's tricks. If the false prophet and the Beast are promising immortality purely by taking just a mark of some sort (which is probably a surgical operation such as a transplant under the skin of the right hand or forehead) then a lot of people may jump at the chance.

Many people who don't believe in God and don't want to die have tried all sorts of ridiculous things in order to live forever. Walt Disney has allegedly had his head frozen in the hope that some day he may be brought back to life. What a fool!

Many people will be tempted by a promise of immortality and taking the mark may give an illusion of immortality. It may provide a form of immortality where a body that is diseased cannot actually die or grow old (in fact eternal youth is big desire of many vain people). Who is to say that fallen angels don't already know how to do this? They are privy to a lot of information that we don't have. God gave them this knowledge in the first place but they rebelled against him and used this knowledge for their own selfish ends and against God's wishes.

For some reason we don't live as long as we used to. Before the Flood a man could live for nine-hundred years and his aging was proportional to his lifespan, so even at two hundred-years-old he probably only looked like a thirty-year-old would today. Maybe the fallen angels know the secret of this and are offering a kind of false immortality to those who are deluded enough to take it. But they also know that by doing so, any man who receives this offer becomes a Nephilim of sorts, a hybrid, and therefore becomes damned because he has rejected the body that God gave him and rejected God's own image.

Whenever people are abducted by aliens they often claim to have been probed or sexually abused. It's as if the aliens are interested in our biology, interested in our seed and interested in our DNA. But of course, they are not really aliens - they are spiritual entities of deception pretending to be something they are not. They are the fallen ones following the orders of Lucifer...and their experiments are just preparation for a massive deception that will occur at the End Times.

you might email Carolyn Hamlett and ask her about it.  Just google her name.

Russ Dyzdar can also fill you in.....

They are building an army and have been since the early 1950's  Carolyn and I have talked in detail a couple of years ago and I promised that I would not repeat some of it openly....   and it's too much to remember what i should and should not talk about; but I would not like to put her in more danger than she is already in.    Russ has written about these things and seems to have a grip on things, and he is the person I send people to who having demonic problems and have been severalty traumatized.    You would not believe the number people who have been satanically abused in this country.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

9 hours ago, other one said:

you might email Carolyn Hamlett and ask her about it.  Just google her name.

Russ Dyzdar can also fill you in.....

They are building an army and have been since the early 1950's  Carolyn and I have talked in detail a couple of years ago and I promised that I would not repeat some of it openly....   and it's too much to remember what i should and should not talk about; but I would not like to put her in more danger than she is already in.    Russ has written about these things and seems to have a grip on things, and he is the person I send people to who having demonic problems and have been severalty traumatized.    You would not believe the number people who have been satanically abused in this country.

Ever notice the reduction in the size of a thing or increase brings greater or less weight to bear upon the heart thus for us to
bring into considerations our own deference to ourselves toward size is to ignore God's revelation of Himself and choose our
reason over His... example because the whole world or just one individual! We are pulled constantly by the hidden force that
are here! Then in reactionary response, swayed by the error in reason, we can actually be opposed to the very thing we must
accept...

36 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Ever notice the reduction in the size of a thing or increase brings greater or less weight to bear upon the heart thus for us to
bring into considerations our own deference to ourselves toward size is to ignore God's revelation of Himself and choose our
reason over His... example because the whole world or just one individual! We are pulled constantly by the hidden force that
are here! Then in reactionary response, swayed by the error in reason, we can actually be opposed to the very thing we must
accept...

Noob, you seem to take what I am saying in the wrong context.....    I was just replying to another post letting them know that this is really happening in the world today.....   and it is negatively affecting those humans that are unwillingly involved.....

Carolyn is probably one of the Strongest Born-again Christians that you will ever meet.....   and totally fearless from that side she was born into but turned from......    whatever Satan builds will fall in the end.   but people really do need to know what's going on in the world today so they don't get caught up in the mess that's coming........    you seem to occasionally forget that not everyone is as strong a Christian as you and really can be confused with what we are told will be confusing.....   

1 hour ago, other one said:

Noob, you seem to take what I am saying in the wrong context.....    I was just replying to another post letting them know that this is really happening in the world today.....   and it is negatively affecting those humans that are unwillingly involved.....

Carolyn is probably one of the Strongest Born-again Christians that you will ever meet.....   and totally fearless from that side she was born into but turned from......    whatever Satan builds will fall in the end.   but people really do need to know what's going on in the world today so they don't get caught up in the mess that's coming........    you seem to occasionally forget that not everyone is as strong a Christian as you and really can be confused with what we are told will be confusing.....   

okay ... one thing observable about sin is that it is chaotic in order and confusion is all that can come out of it... it is
the reason it is put away as nothing else can proceed with it but the wrathful containment from God... How do you
balance the above with this verse below?

Php 4:8-9

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
KJV

5 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

okay ... one thing observable about sin is that it is chaotic in order and confusion is all that can come out of it... it is
the reason it is put away as nothing else can proceed with it but the wrathful containment from God... How do you
balance the above with this verse below?

Php 4:8-9

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
KJV

whatsoever things are true.....    well what I speak of is true.  Jesus told us of things that would come on the earth Noob, and said he was telling us so that our faith would not falter when they happened....      I'm just reporting some of the things that I know are going on in the world and should be seen in the light of not believing everything you see that will be coming in the near future. Right now there is very little in the world that is as it seems.

Just now, other one said:

whatsoever things are true.....    well what I speak of is true.  Jesus told us of things that would come on the earth Noob, and said he was telling us so that our faith would not falter when they happened....      I'm just reporting some of the things that I know are going on in the world and should be seen in the light of not believing everything you see that will be coming in the near future. Right now there is very little in the world that is as it seems.

I just was wondering if you had placed any safe guards in your thinking by the taking in of understanding with the confusion is all :) 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I don't understand what the end times has to do with aliens. People believed in aliens for years.