• Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

never heard of him before, so looked on internet: 

these are the first top references from a search >>

(check for yourself/ do your own search/ testing)>>>

all links disabled I think.

Mark Biltz: A False Prophet of the Blood Moon - Olivet Journal
olivetjournal.com/mark-biltz-a-false-prophet-of-the-blood-moon/
Mar 31, 2014 - Exposes Mark Biltz, El Shaddai Ministries, as a false prophet of the blood moon ... but Jewish way is also just another satanic counterfeit of the truth. .... (6) Do not add to His words, Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar.
Un-Coloring Race: Mark Biltz, False Prophet?
jeffmorton.blogspot.com/2012/06/mark-biltz-false-prophet.html
Jun 12, 2012 - The truth is that we all need to pray for pastors like Mark Biltz. September 27 .... If Torah isn't real, then Psalm 119 is the biggest lie of scripture.
Lying - Life, Hope & Truth
lifehopeandtruth.com › Relationships › Communication
Lying vs. Telling the Truth. People come up with a lot of reasons to lie, but there are even stronger reasons to tell the truth—always. Lying destroys relationships.
BLOOD MOONS- Heretical prophecy taught by John Hagee
www.blessedquietness.com/journal/prophecy/Blood_Moons.htm
Apr 15, 2014 - The originator of the blood moon theory was Mark Biltz, the founder of El ... and speaking Hebrew, because you "won't attain the level of truth unless you do". .... It's trying to make Jesus a liar and it has NEVER worked anyway!

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,738
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

If anyone is in ministry -- they will be criticized by someone!  Let's be sure to take all "internet" heretic hunters with a grain of salt.  Test the fruit -- is the true method of testing someone.

I'm careful to criticize after reading how D.L. Moody when he was living -- was called "Crazy Moody" amongst other things!  And his fruit remains well into TODAY!  So test the fruit! :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  187

Yes George, exactly, - test everything.

Moody's teachings were tested by many, over a long time, and passed - they were in line with Scripture.  His testimony was/is faithful.

It looks so far like Biltz's teachings aren't up to par.   Pending further testing if needed, God willing ... ... ...

Edited by LeavesSeeds
spelling

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

11 hours ago, LeavesSeeds said:

It looks so far like Biltz's teachings aren't up to par....

:emot-heartbeat:

Beloved, Dear Mark Is Spot On

The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable. Isaiah 42:21

El Shaddai Ministries is a Resource and Teaching Ministry. We do not want to convert Jews to Christianity or Christians to Judaism. The Scriptures say: The LORD will magnify the Torah and make it honorable. And those that love Torah will have great peace (Is 42:21/Ps 119:165). Yeshua loved Torah and loving what He loved will bring true Peace! http://www.elshaddaiministries.us/about_us.php

And His Ministry Brings The First Testament Of Christ (OT)

Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them. Psalms 119:165

This page tracks some of the notable events that have occurred since the Blood Moons. http://elshaddaiministries.us/since_the_blood_moons.php

To Those Who Are Eager For Food

O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day. Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me. Psalms 119:97-98Are you eating food sacrificed to idols?

Pastor Mark Biltz of El Shaddai Ministries exposes what Halal Food is.

Many Christians and Jews find it offensive to eat meat slaughtered according to Islamic ritual. The issue for many Christians is that in halal slaughter, an imam offers the animal up as a sacrifice to Allah which makes it meat sacrificed to idols.

Read article by Joe Kovacs of World Net Daily - IMAM, BASEBALL AND APPLE PIE
Are you eating food sacrificed to idols? American pastor sounds alarm on supermarkets, restaurants.
http://www.elshaddaiministries.us/recommended_videos.php

And Who Love The Jew

I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation. I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts. Psalms 119:99-100

The Forgotten People Video

Ted Pearce music Video http://www.elshaddaiministries.us/recommended_videos.php

And Their Book

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11

Reggie White's Spiritual Journey

Football hall-of-famer Reggie White, known as the Minister of Defense, went on a spiritual journey in search of the Hebrew roots of the Christian faith. http://www.elshaddaiministries.us/recommended_videos.php

:emot-heartbeat:

When I Hear Folk Teeing Off On God's Servants

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. 2 Timothy 3:12

I Think Of His Grace To Me

To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men. Titus 3:2

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Amen Joe, I just listened yesterday  to another good speaker from the ministry El Shaddai,will post it and let me know what you think?

?? what's up ....

Why promote someone whose prophecies did not come true ?

I only looked him up because of the op --- now can't see why he's being promoted at all ---

Has the definition of "test everything by God's Word" OR the definition of a false prophet changed recently ?

God's Torah is Good and Right.    That is God's Way that He set apart His people from all the other nations.

Should we disregard Torah, and listen to someone / anyone/ without proving by testing that they are true and faithful and right with God's Word ?

That what they prophecy comes true ?

That's what God's Torah still says, right ?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

13 minutes ago, LeavesSeeds said:

?? what's up ....

Why promote someone whose prophecies did not come true ?

I only looked him up because of the op --- now can't see why he's being promoted at all ---

Has the definition of "test everything by God's Word" OR the definition of a false prophet changed recently ?

~

Like My Wife Said When I Mentioned The Attracts On Mark And El Shaddai Ministries
"What Prophecies?" (She Takes Notes When We Watch Teachings And Uses Her Bible Too)

Think about this - why did you even say "attacks" instead of tests as Scripture requires ?

I went online to search and test what anyone says or teaches.

There's not enough evidence to support nor promote that guy or his site(if it is his) yet, and quite enough quickly found to hold it in abeyance until a future time.

http://creationtoday.org/the-questionable-teachings-of-mark-biltz/

Now, perhaps,partly in his favor, and partly against  - the quip you quoted from his site,

El Shaddai Ministries is a Resource and Teaching Ministry. We do not want to convert Jews to Christianity or Christians to Judaism. The Scriptures say: The LORD will magnify the Torah and make it honorable. And those that love Torah will have great peace (Is 42:21/Ps 119:165). Yeshua loved Torah and loving what He loved will bring true Peace!

The good part > do you think? >  Torah is True and unchanged, those who love Torah will have great peace .

If you think so, does George think so also ? (I think He does, but didn't ask him yet; only talked a while in chat with him before this came up...)

The not-so-good part - in their own site's words quoted above - do they or don't they obey Jesus ?  Or are they just advertising for profit as some of those who have left their ministry claim in other places online ?  --- there's a lot to question, yes, a lot, before promoting them as sound Bible teachers.