• Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 6/2/2016 at 11:39 PM, LeavesSeeds said:

Think about this - why did you even say "attacks" instead of tests as Scripture requires ?

I went online to search and test what anyone says or teaches.

There's not enough evidence to support nor promote that guy or his site(if it is his) yet, and quite enough quickly found to hold it in abeyance until a future time.

http://creationtoday.org/the-questionable-teachings-of-mark-biltz/

The good part > do you think? >  Torah is True and unchanged, those who love Torah will have great peace....

~

When I Read My Holy Bible

What, then, is the advantage of being a Jew? Or what is the value of circumcision? Much in every way. First of all, they have been entrusted with the very words of God. Romans 3:1-2 (Berean Study Bible)

A few schools have particularly high levels of hostility toward Jews or Israel. In particular, Canadian universities, schools in the California state system, and, to a lesser extent, large land grant universities in the Midwest are over represented among schools with the highest average levels of hostility toward Jews and Israel. There are, however, no systematic differences among universities in average rates of antisemitic verbal harassment. http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/antisemcampus2015.pdf

Worshiping Messiah

Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the reign of King Herod. About that time some wise men from eastern lands arrived in Jerusalem, asking, “Where is the newborn king of the Jews? We saw his star as it rose, and we have come to worship him.” Matthew 2:1-2 (New Living Translation)

Lie #2: The Jewish People Rejected Jesus as Their Messiah

For almost 2,000 years, both Judaism and Christianity have promulgated the lie that the Jewish People rejected Jesus as their Messiah. Messianic Rabbi Jonathan Bernis often tells about his upbringing in a Jewish home.

I was raised as a child in a Jewish home with the understanding that I was born a Jew, that I was to die a Jew, and anyone who wasn’t Jewish was a Christian or a Gentile. I also understood that Jewish identity meant one thing: Jews don’t believe in Jesus.

Rabbi Bernis goes on to say, But that is a lie—the Jews have not rejected Jesus. The entire New Testament story took place in the Land of Israel— the Land of the Jews. Jesus was a Jew. He declared Himself the Messiah of Israel. All of His followers were Jews. The disciples were all Jews, as were the 120 in the Upper Room. The 3,000 that came to faith on the Jewish holiday of Shavuot, or Pentecost, “grew to about 5,000,” according to Acts 4:4. So there is a record of thousands of Jewish Believers in the promised Messiah of Israel, and they took the Gospel around the world.

The Bible attests to what some refer to as a Jewish Christianity in which Jewish People believe in Yeshua (Jesus) as the promised Messiah of the Hebrew Scriptures.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/antisem.html

I Am Returning To My Jewish Roots

For I tell you that Christ became a servant to the circumcised to show God’s truthfulness, in order to confirm the promises given to the patriarchs, and in order that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy. As it is written,

“Therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles,
and sing to your name.”

And again it is said,

“Rejoice, O Gentiles, with his people.”

And again,

“Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles,
and let all the peoples extol him.”

And again Isaiah says,

“The root of Jesse will come,
even he who arises to rule the Gentiles;

in him will the Gentiles hope.” Romans 15:8-12

A group of anti-Israel activists have led repeated campaigns to convince the Presbyterian Church (USA) to divest from corporations operating in Israel. In July 2004, the church approved targeted divestment directed at “businesses that it believes bear particular responsibility for the suffering of Palestinians,” but before selling their shares, the companies were to be given “a chance to change their behavior”.

The American Jewish community opposed the Church’s decision and, ever since, has made an effort to prevent a further deterioration in relations between the community, the Church and Israel. Partly in response to the furor, the Church adopted a new resolution in June 2006 to supersede the previous one. Instead of calling for divestment, the resolution called for the Church to invest only in companies who are involved in “peaceful pursuits” in Israel and Palestinian territories. Divestment was raised again in 2012, but was voted down. The BDS activists were more successful two years later when the Church agreed to divest from Caterpillar, Hewlett-Packard and Motorola Solutions because of their involvement with “demolition and surveillance activities against Palestinians in the West Bank.”

In June 2015, the United Church of Christ, one of the largest Protestant denominations in the United States, voted to divest from companies that profit from Israel’s “occupation” or control of Palestinian territories, and to boycott of products from Israeli settlements.

In January 2016, the General Board of Pension and Health Benefits, the United Methodist Church's investment agency, announced that it would no longer invest in Israel's five main banks under the pretext that they did not meet their standards for sustainable investment. A spokeswoman denied the decision had anything to do with the BDS campaign and pointed out that funds remained invested in “approximately 18 Israeli companies that meet our investment criteria.”

Other mainline churches have debated the subject of divestment, but most have not succumbed to pressure from BDS activists and either voted down divestment proposals or approved positive resolutions calling for peace. The Episcopal Church, for example, rejected divestment when it was raised in 2015. The vast majority of Christians, such as evangelicals, not only object to the BDS campaign, they are active supporters of Israel. http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/anti-semitism/bdshistory.html

And As The Growing Darkness With It's Blood Lust To Murder Believing Jews Covers God's Earth

And what more shall I say? For I have little time to recount about Gideon and about Baraq, about Samson, about Jephthah, about David, about Samuel and about the other Prophets: Those who by faith conquered Kingdoms and wrought justice, received promises and shut the mouths of lions; They quenched the power of fire, were delivered from the edge of the sword, were strengthened out of weakness, became strong in battle and overturned enemy camps. And they gave women their children by resurrection of the dead, and others died by torture and did not expect to be delivered, that they would have a better resurrection; Others entered mockings and scourgings; others were handed over to chains and to prison cells; Others were stoned; others were sawn in half;* others died by the edge of the sword; others traveled wearing skins of sheep and of goats, and were needy, afflicted and beaten; Persons of whom the world was not worthy; and they were as wanderers in desert places and in mountains and in caves and caverns of The Earth.

And all of these, concerning whom there is a testimony of their faith, did not receive The Promise. 40Because God provided for our advantage that they would not be made perfect without us. Hebrews 11:32-40 (Aramaic Bible in Plain English)

Islamic Anti-Semitism has long been recognized as the Arab world’s prominent vehicle for the hatred of the Jews. From Islamic academics teaching that Judaism permits murder and rape of non-Jews, to religious leaders teaching that Islam demands the extermination of Jews, Islamic redemptive anti-Semitism is a compelling force driving hatred and terror.  Jews are depicted as the archetypal force of evil throughout history. Jews are said to be responsible for all the world’s problems: wars, financial crises, even the spreading of AIDS. In short, Jews are a danger to humanity.

While this paradigm has been used by Nazis before, the Islamists take it a step further, turning the demonization of Jews into the basis for Palestinian denial of Israel’s right to exist and a central component of Islamic thinking and Islamic religious identity. The Anti-Semitic oppression, persecution and expulsions suffered by Jews throughout history are presented as the legitimate self-defense responses of the Nazis then and the Islamic nations of the world today. The ongoing Islamic terror wave in Europe is a testament of the transformation of the Nazis’ redemptive anti-Semitism to an Islamic need to murder innocent non-Muslims for eternal redemption in heaven.

Radical Islam has created a false and deceptive reality that will sooner than later crumble and implode. Over the past five years we have all witnessed how quickly Arab leaders throughout the Middle East have had to flee from their own people due to the eruption of rage and hatred by Muslim believers. The true narrative of the Middle East is that no Islamic state genuinely respects human rights. No Islamic state hosts a responsible media. No Islamic society fully respects the rights of women or minorities, and no Islamic government has ever accepted public responsibility for its own shortcomings. Blame of Jews and the West has become the opiate of the Muslim world.

Thus is born the obsessive campaign to demonize and de-legitimize all members of Western societies, Jews and Christians alike. Only by spreading the word and exposing the historically lethal link between Nazism and Islamic terror, the modern torchbearers of redemptive anti-Semitism, can we regain the moral high ground in defending Western civilization against the global tsunami of Islamic terror throughout the world. http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/03/islams_willing_executioners.html

I Thank The LORD For Teachers Like Mark BiltzJonathan Bernis, Dr. Michael L. Brown And George Whitten

As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace: 1 Peter 4:10 (English Standard Version)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.
Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe