• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

2 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

I just did the best I knew how as a parent. I thought them to respect authority and to respect other peoples property. I think this is one of the best gifts you can give your children when they are growing up.Because if their parent doesn't do it who will? We took our kids to some of the most expensive restaurants and they were always well behaved. They just learned that. Yes,I have 4 grandchildren :)

Totally agree about the kids.  And I'm ahead of you in the grandkids dept.; I have NINE between two and fourteen.  I was a grandmother at thirty six.  Oh, and to stay on topic; I think the mother of the little boy had her kids there without their dad so it was probably hard to keep up with them alone.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

11 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Totally agree about the kids.  And I'm ahead of you in the grandkids dept.; I have NINE between two and fourteen.  I was a grandmother at thirty six.  Oh, and to stay on topic; I think the mother of the little boy had her kids there without their dad so it was probably hard to keep up with them alone.

She might have been out of control of the children. Maybe had more children with her than she could handle.Maybe the kids were not well behaved and did not mind adult authority. Never a good situation. If you are going on an outing with several children you should always have an adult per every 4 kids.

Congrats on all the grandchildren.:D

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

27 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

She might have been out of control of the children. Maybe had more children with her than she could handle.Maybe the kids were not well behaved and did not mind adult authority. Never a good situation. If you are going on an outing with several children you should always have an adult per every 4 kids.

Congrats on all the grandchildren.:D

Thanks.  And Praise God that I'm not bankrupt yet from birthdays and Christmas!  But they will get older.  I agree that the ratio of adults to children should be about four.  I just wish the media would move on from this.  It's a tragedy, it couldn't be helped when the animal was shot, and there's really no fault to throw at anyone.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

I hope not, if they do, it is at that point I will stop defending at this point. Right now, im willing to assume the best about them and assume it was just a mistake, lapse in judgement, but if they sue, that tells me they are unwilling to accept responsibility and learn from their actions.

They have already refused to accept responsibility. As far as I can see, in her public comments, mom has refused to admit her kid was in the wrong for climbing in there.

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

They have already refused to accept responsibility. As far as I can see, in her public comments, mom has refused to admit her kid was in the wrong for climbing in there.

That is very common in today's world. Parents defending their kids when they have done something wrong.

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Thanks.  And Praise God that I'm not bankrupt yet from birthdays and Christmas!  But they will get older.  I agree that the ratio of adults to children should be about four.  I just wish the media would move on from this.  It's a tragedy, it couldn't be helped when the animal was shot, and there's really no fault to throw at anyone.

It will eventually die out. A hot topic right now.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

3 hours ago, ayin jade said:

keep in mind that might be their lawyer talking to (not saying it is) but if they got legal advice, their lawyer probably told them not to admit any wrong doing. Doing so would likely make presenting a defense for them, next to impossible.