Does Satan worship God?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

A person does not have to like God to worship and submit to him.  The fact is,  as we see from Job , the devil goes Before the Throne of God with the good Angels and asks him for everything he wants. 

God  gives the devil a lot of what he asks for.  It seems clear He is resigned to the will of God , for he is aware that aside from God he can do nothing.

So,  the Devil and the forces of darkness depend on God for everything.  Therefore, how can we say they don't do God's will if they need his permission to do everything?

Scripture says every knee beneath/under the earth bends at the name of Jesus.  I think all of Hell therefore worships God and bends the knee to his every desire and command.  Therefore, they know who their Lord and master is. 

They go before the throne to petition and beseech their king, only with the motive that he give them permission to do evil instead of good , which they are often granted. 

Do you think this contradicts scripture? 

We are aware that scripture says let no man think he is tempted by God and that with God there is no evil.   That,  like all scripture verses must be taken in context with what comes before and after it , and with scripture as a whole. 

It is clear Satan has no authority that does not come from God.

Once again,  to say the spirits of darkness worship God and serve him does not mean they like him.  I wonder if they ever get tired of playing a game of risk that they will always lose? :D

Job 1

12 The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.”

One might say "if Satan is God's adversary, how then can he serve him ".  

Well,  if God didn't want adversaries, He would get rid of them and certainly not have chosen Judas.

But also,  if your adversary is in chains and is your prisoner and property,  then your adversary can serve , obey,  depend on,  and glorify you.   It happens all the time. 

The battle between good and evil is rigged so that you and I know with certainty who will undoubtedly win , and who has complete control of even the smallest details. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

23 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

Once again,  to say the spirits of darkness worship God and serve him does not mean they like him.  I wonder if they ever get tired of playing a game of risk that they will always lose? :D

:thumbsup:

Pride

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. Isaiah 14:13-15

And Hate Have

But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death. Proverbs 8:36

No Mercy And No Grace

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:4-10

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  475
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  04/13/1962

Satan worshiped with sinful heart, rebellious heart,  prideful heart..

God always wanting pure, holy obedient heart to worship.. 

This is why Satan is pushed out from heaven

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

Satan desires to be worshipped.  

Mat 4:8  Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.

Mat 4:9  And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me."

Ultimately God must allow us to be tempted or harmed.  That is why we pray "Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil."  Jesus prayed for his disciples that God would keep them from the evil one in John.

God is not the author of evil.  Even satan was created to be good.  Satan and those who are his do not worship God willingly.  They do so because they are forced to.  God seeks those who love Him and desire to be with Him.  He allows us to be tested so all can see that our faith and love are genuine.  He knows who are genuine but sometimes even we don't know how genuine our own faith is.  That is why Job was allowed to be tested--so that God could be glorified in the depth and steadfastness of Job's faith.  

Don't ever be guilty of charging God with evil.  He told Job's 3 friends:  Job 42:7  And so it was, after the LORD had spoken these words to Job, that the LORD said to Eliphaz the Temanite, "My wrath is aroused against you and your two friends, for you have not spoken of Me what is right, as My servant Job has.

Joh 3:19  And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.  1Jn 1:5  This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  475
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  04/13/1962

Satan is defeated leader.. defeated angel..

He knows .. he can't honor in heaven..

So he become as enemy to saints who are worshiping God

In same time according to John 8:44 people are fulfilling the desires of Satan and lies of satan

Satan is glorifying himself .. with the help of His followers

I agree with you Willa...  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 6/3/2016 at 0:24 PM, spiderman1917 said:

Job 1

12 The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.”

No satan does not worship God, he does just the opposite.  One day he will however, when it says every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord.   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Satan does not and never will worship God, bow down to him yes,fear him yes, but never worship him.

Worship is more than just submission, it is also love, respect and adoration. Satan despises God and when he eventually faces his final eternal judgement he will probably despise him even more.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

Isn't pride what got Satan kicked out of heaven in the first place? Nope pride would keep him from worshiping God.