Sister

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Not having read this thread yet (give me time), I will post a few quick thoughts regarding timing of events to come:

1. Israel v. Adjacent neighbors (psalm 83 ?????? or Ezekiel 28:24-26, Isaiah 17)

2. Gog/Magog (outer nations) v. Israel  (Ezekiel 38/39)- God kicks some booty

3. Peace treaty signed or affirmed begins Daniels 70th week (after seeing what God did in 2) 

4. Not sure if there is a rebuilding of a temporary temple, but I think maybe so

5. Two witnesses testifying in Israel (rev 11 I think) 

6. Midpoint of Daniel's week- killing of two witnesses+ abomination of desolation

7. Sixth seal, then rapture

8. Trumpets and bowls

9. Armageddon, return of Christ

10. Judgment of nations- sheets and goats (Matt 25:31-46)

11. Millennium Kingdom reign of Christ for 1000 years

disclaimer: always studying, thus, the above could be subject to change. 

Spock

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

1. Israel v. Adjacent neighbors (psalm 83 ?????? or Ezekiel 28:24-26, Isaiah 17)

Hi Spock

Israel's adjacent neighbors are the muslem nations.  They have always been at war with Israel and known enemies of Israel, it's no secret they don't get along.  They are not her friends.

When Israel get's overturned, it will not be from one of these muslem nations her known enemies, but from her friends.

Lamentations 1:2   She weepeth sore in the night, and her tears are on her cheeks: among all her lovers she hath none to comfort her: all her friends have dealt treacherously with her, they are become her enemies.

Whilst the world is looking at the muslem nations as Israel's biggest threat, God has revealed that it will be Israel's friends that first turn against her. Those in whom Israel has trusted. God calls them her "lovers" because Israel has joined with her.  This shouldn't be too hard to work out who they are,  and all Israel's "lovers" will be confederate against Israel.

Ezekiel 16:33   They give gifts to all whores: but thou givest thy gifts to all thy lovers, and hirest them, that they may come unto thee on every side for thy whoredom.

Ezekiel 16:34   And the contrary is in thee from other women in thy whoredoms, whereas none followeth thee to commit whoredoms: and in that thou givest a reward, and no reward is given unto thee, therefore thou art contrary.

Ezekiel 16:35   Wherefore, O harlot, hear the word of the LORD:

Ezekiel 16:36   Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them;

Ezekiel 16:37   Behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness.

Ezekiel 16:38   And I will judge thee, as women that break wedlock and shed blood are judged; and I will give thee blood in fury and jealousy.

Ezekiel 16:39   And I will also give thee into their hand, and they shall throw down thine eminent place, and shall break down thy high places: they shall strip thee also of thy clothes, and shall take thy fair jewels, and leave thee naked and bare.

Ezekiel 16:40   They shall also bring up a company against thee, and they shall stone thee with stones, and thrust thee through with their swords.

Ezekiel 16:41   And they shall burn thine houses with fire, and execute judgments upon thee in the sight of many women: and I will cause thee to cease from playing the harlot, and thou also shalt give no hire any more.

Ezekiel 16:42   So will I make my fury toward thee to rest, and my jealousy shall depart from thee, and I will be quiet, and will be no more angry.

So Israel's current "friends" are those who will turn against her.  The muslem nations, Israel's known enemies will only join in only at the end when they stand up against the false prophet and the beast who will occupy Israel at the time of the final attack. (The kings of the east)

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I like all of your post..  There is a lot of great information and scriptures.  It keeps one motivated.  There are a lot of events that make up the end of the World. The biggest thing is that a God that has been around for all eternity has it all in his control.  A God that has been around for all eternity is one that cannot be surprised or have to make last minute changes.  When Jesus said there will be wars and rumors of wars he did not mean that when you suddenly see wars and rumors of wars that the end was near.. He meant - situation normal all fouled up... so live with it and wait..  Somehow all of the so called commentary experts over history came up with a 7 year tribulation or a 3 and a half one,  These are all wrong.  When in doubt you must study scriptures where either God speaks or any red letter word of Jesus..   The end comes quickly... All will be living (as usual)  just like in the days the flood suddenly came.  Just like when a woman gives birth it happens suddenly but expected.  Rock bands will be giving huge concerts, American idols will be winning contest, Nascar will be crashing the big one! ,  College football and NFL fans will be on full party mode plus weddings, watching the latest movie and playing pokemon..  And then things calm down for a small space.  Christmas comes and people are full of joy.  They do not want to hear about end time things.  They want love, peace and family. They say, dont worry molly and johnny that evil man talking bad things is now gone... he was a false prophet!  You will open your gifts in the morning  (as usual)  Then it hits..  There is no recovery.  The great holy city is hit down the middle.  One tenth of it falls,  its below ground pipes and wires explode and burn..  cargo ships from around the world drop anchor as they approach seeing it's burning..  They cry out as they know they will not be able to unload and sell their cargo. They ponder they might sail south to some other city and dock and sell but they know the largest financial city in the world is paralyzed and  with that all other cities will be too so they are stuck with billions of dollars of (nothing).  Then the big stuff comes, 200 million square miles of Earth surface is covered by 200 million destroying angels in further terror .  The 3rd of the trees were set on forest fire during the 2 witnesses but these 200 million destroying angels will burn them all.  The wrath of God begins for 5 months.  The sun heats up to 120 degrees, armies are mobilized. People panic.  Helicopters spray them with crowd control gasses.  Armed vigilantes pillage neighbors. It gets worse and worse. Most curse God (out loud)  The church looses faith as they cannot figure it out (Aliens from another planet?)  Where is Jesus..  What is this ?  It goes on.  Many wish they could just die but their inner spirit continues them to suffer. Faith of many and love is lost. Those whom you could swear would come to your help just stomps over you to survive themselves.  The one who is king at this time is so mad that his precious city and buildings are destroyed mobilizes a 10 nation coalition to fight these invaders..  The invaders come together at a secret spot.  (Near the great city)  This man and his coalition surround (the invaders) as they (the invaders) do nothing but (Wait)  on their Lord.. You know the rest..  Big cloud, Hailstones the size of a home depot bag of concrete. Armies flee and pillage and burn the Great city... An Earthquake so great the entire World feels it shakes.. The great Island city breaks up into 3 bedrock chunks and all of it is no more..  Christ destroys all of these armies and the one who's name is the name of blasphemy

And (Finaly)  The one who.s right it is - Claims his holy city back to himself..   He is the eternal World ruler from now on and on and on and on

Those are the events in order with a few exeptions...  Thanks...  Pray you will be hid..   you can

Edited by Eoreris

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  3

time of gentiles

rapture

great trib

2nd advent, millennial reign