• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

This is how I see the order of events

Matthew 24:6   And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

2nd Seal started a long time ago (1st & 2nd ww), and still going today.

Matthew 24:7   For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Catastrophes world wide. Natural disasters.

Matthew 24:8   All these are the beginning of sorrows.

The Sorrows begin now.

1.  3rd Seal - Black Horse

Revelation 6:5   And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

Revelation 6:6   And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Global collapse of the economies causing famine/hardship (caused by the 10 kings)

oil = oil  $$$

wine = false doctrines

2.  4th Seal - Pale Horse - The Beast and False Prophet emerge

Revelation 6:8   And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The Beast and the False prophet enter the scene.  They rule from the 4th part of the earth to start with.....  North? .... West?.... East? ....South?

Jeremiah 1:14   Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.

Jeremiah 1:15   For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.

Israel invaded.

3.  5th Seal - The Mark of the Beast

Revelation 6:9   And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Revelation 6:10   And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Revelation 6:11   And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

False Prophet and the beast persecuting the saints with the sword, hunger, and with death.  All the beasts of the earth (nations) are under submission enforcing these laws also.  This will be global.

Revelation 13:15   And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Revelation 13:16   And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 13:17   And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The saints will refuse the Mark of the beast, and anyone else who does not conform will be punished.

4.  6th Seal - 1st Trumpet/Vial - The 7 angels start to sound.  The wrath of God begins.

Revelation 16:2   And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

(Mark is out already, This is God's punishment on Babylon now)

5.  6th Seal - 2nd Trumpet/Vial

6.  6th Seal - 3rd Trumpet/Vial

7.  6th Seal - 4th Trumpet/Vial

8.  6th Seal - 5th Trumpet/Vial

9.  6th Seal - 6th Trumpet/Vial = (3rd WW battle in Israel, then armies prepare to gather at Armageddon to war the Lamb)

10  7th Seal - 7th Trumpet/Vial = The Coming, Babylon destroyed in one hour.

Revelation 16:17   And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Babylon destroyed, Christ takes authority and dominion over all the nations of the world.

Just like God used Nebucchadnezzer (Babylon) to overthrow Assyria, and Darius (the Medes) to overthrow Babylon, and Alexander (Greece) to overthrow the Medes, ....none of these were God fearing men,....but everyone used for God's purpose, and my guess is that God is using Donald Trump with his "threats" to wipe out political corruption, to stir them all up.  There is a big shake up about to happen, and all these big politicians and corporations are shaking in their pants.

So I see Trump being used as a puppet by God to force the NWO into a corner and act fast before he is elected.  He seems quite popular.  Many in Australia even like him...after all, who likes corruption especially when over here they are sucking out every last cent from us and the US , our big brother doing the same.

The US elections are causing such a stir with Trump involved, we have full media coverage over here.  It's all over our newspapers and really BIG news.  Everyone is following.

This could be the ok, go-ahead from God to "force" the NWO to act quick before this election.

I think we should see some interesting things in the coming next few months with some major changes just before the election.  Anything to stall, or prevent Trump from getting in....

.....but will just have to wait and see with eyes opened and ears pricked.

If something does come out of it, then it's sooner than we think, just maybe.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, Sister said:

So I see Trump being used as a puppet by God to force the NWO into a corner and act fast before he is elected.  He seems quite popular.  Many in Australia even like him...after all, who likes corruption especially when over here they are sucking out every last cent from us and the US , our big brother doing the same.

The US elections are causing such a stir with Trump involved, we have full media coverage over here.  It's all over our newspapers and really BIG news.  Everyone is following.

This could be the ok, go-ahead from God to "force" the NWO to act quick before this election.

I've had similar thoughts, although I don't think it necessarily has to happen before the election.   My guess is most likely before the next election cycle.  I think they can deal with the Trump (nationalist) phenomena this time but not again.

What it does show is that people are waking up to the failure of the globalist agenda pushed by the NWO.  In that sense, I agree that this election serves to prod the NWO to pick up the pace before things unravel and a populist uprising takes hold.

It's also evident in Europe that nationalism is on the rise, adding a bit of urgency to the matter as well.

This is how I see the finer details if any one cares.

1.  The two witnesses

The 2 witnesses will prophesy for 1260 days.  At the end of their testimony the beast who rises out of the bottomless pit will kill them and leave their dead bodies in open view for the whole world to see.

Revelation 11:7   And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Revelation 11:8   And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Revelation 11:9   And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

Revelation 11:10   And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

It's obvious the world see these two guys as the evil ones.  Maybe they blame them for all the plagues? Now they are rejoicing over their death.

2.  The False prophet sits in the temple declaring himself God, ..all proud of himself  - The abomination of desolation

Matthew 24:15   When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Matthew 24:16   Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Matthew 24:17   Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

Matthew 24:18   Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

The two witnesses are dead.  The False prophet glorifies himself, and his temple is finished.  The world also rejoices because they think that their plagues have come to an end, and the false prophet their hero but.....

3.  The two dead Witnesses are brought back to life

Revelation 11:11   And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Revelation 11:12   And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Revelation 11:13   And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Revelation 11:14   The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

how quickly?

something happens before the 7th trumpet.

Revelation 11:15   And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

4.  The Medes come in to Israel to war the FP's kingdom

Revelation 16:12   And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

These kings of the EAST realise they have been duped by the false prophet.  Broken promises I presume, plus he has conquered their lands.  They are coming in for revenge and are cruel and heartless.  Don't forget the two witnesses have ascended to the clouds, and a GREAT EARTHQUAKE follows in ISRAEL killing 7000 men.  Perfect time to attack.

5.  Now the whole world joins in on this battle

Revelation 16:13   And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Revelation 16:14   For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Daniel 12:11   And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate *set up,* there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Daniel 12:12   Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

45 days after the false prophet sits in his temple and declares himself God, it will all be over, Christ will come.

So the difference between the 2nd woe and the 3rd woe is 45 days.  That war takes place, which is why those in Judea are fleeing ....from the Medes....then from the rest of the kings who join in this battle.  That war is cut short and then Armageddon comes next when they assemble to war the lamb.  As soon as we see the abomination of desolation "set up" (finished/completed), just wait another 45 days and it's all over.

There are some small details I have left out to keep it simple.

17 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I've had similar thoughts, although I don't think it necessarily has to happen before the election.   My guess is most likely before the next election cycle.  I think they can deal with the Trump (nationalist) phenomena this time but not again.

What it does show is that people are waking up to the failure of the globalist agenda pushed by the NWO.  In that sense, I agree that this election serves to prod the NWO to pick up the pace before things unravel and a populist uprising takes hold.

It's also evident in Europe that nationalism is on the rise, adding a bit of urgency to the matter as well.

Hi Last Daze

It's only my opinion, and I could be wrong.  We'll just have to wait and see what unfolds.  God has to give the ok, for the Son of Perdition to emerge.  I cannot see all the corrupt politicians wanting Trump to get elected, and just "maybe" God might be using him to put pressure on them (the elites) to act quickly...what better timing?, or else there is going to be a big shake up as Trump can't be bribed having plenty of his own money anyway.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

6 minutes ago, Sister said:

Hi Last Daze

It's only my opinion, and I could be wrong.  We'll just have to wait and see what unfolds.  God has to give the ok, for the Son of Perdition to emerge.  I cannot see all the corrupt politicians wanting Trump to get elected, and just "maybe" God might be using him to put pressure on them (the elites) to act quickly...what better timing?, or else there is going to be a big shake up as Trump can't be bribed having plenty of his own money anyway.

I agree.  We'll just have to wait and see.  Regardless, things seem to be accelerating.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

Sister what about 1 and 2 seals that was just skipped. Do you think things will increase or decrease in intense. Would you think that the beast will need control before God puts darkness on his seat Or the Angel put in control of the sun will it get hot then cold then hot or increase or decrease.  

35 minutes ago, ezekiel said:

Sister what about 1 and 2 seals that was just skipped. Do you think things will increase or decrease in intense. Would you think that the beast will need control before God puts darkness on his seat Or the Angel put in control of the sun will it get hot then cold then hot or increase or decrease.  

Hi Ezekiel

I see the first seal - white horse as fulfilled 300 yrs after Christ or so..  This was the spreading of Christ name through religion and not the truth.  This rider conquers with a bow and arrow (force) and not with a sword (truth).  This would play a big part in the end times, but it started already back then.

As for the second Seal I said this;

Matthew 24:6   And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

2nd Seal started a long time ago (1st & 2nd ww), and still going today.

Believe it started already during world war 1 & 2 and still ongoing.....  It says "but the end is not yet" as linked in Matthew. 

I think things will increase, heat up.  More natural disasters, more threat of war, more lies, and evil will reach it's peak.

People do not realise that the "beast" (10 kings) are already in control behind the scenes.  This "family" have been planning for a very long time, changing laws subtley and infiltrating all the nations and their leaders to get them into their agenda, with some bribes, false promises and lies mixed in there.  I believe the threat of war with Russia, China, Iran etc are a big hoax.  They are rumours, and that's all they are.  They are playing us all, so that we can all fear and let them make drastic changes.  I personally do not think that we will find out who the 10 kings are, but God knows who they are.  They have power already because they are worshiping the dragon.  It's just a matter of time before God lets the false prophet emerge.  He's here already, just waiting for the go-ahead.  He is being groomed by them..

I'm not sure what you mean by the angel being put in charge of the sun?  Can you please give me the scripture you are referring to?

Edited by Sister
typo error

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

Here it is two of them.

And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

The 2 are they two people or two nations. Because they become a great army. Then God say get up here.

Revelation 11:9   And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

Most of the time lightning happens first then we hear thunder.

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

I do think that, that white horse are the children of Christ doing this because they are like Him with His horse. 

14 hours ago, ezekiel said:

Hi Ezekiel

Here it is two of them.

And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

The next verse makes it more clear;

Revelation 16:9   And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

God obviously turns up the heat of the sun.  Men are not being burn't by the fire physically but distressed by the "great heat" this produces as clarified in the next verse.  The only thing I can think of is that the earth's atmosphere is all clogged up from something not allowing the air to escape.  The earth will feel like an oven.  It could be an accumulation of all the smoke from the first trumpet/vial?  I'm only guessing here, as I can't say for sure exactly how God will do it, but that's how I picture it.

I believe the 7 trumpets and 7 vials correlate.

Revelation 8:12   And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

Put them together and What do you make of this?  Looks like there's not much day light as in our normal day.  Could that part of the day be the hottest part?  I don't know.  Is it only for a third of the day that the heat is mainly doing the damage?  I don't know the answer, I have so many questions also.  Will it be still hot at night?, if the heat can't escape? and how long does this go on for? 1 day?  1 week? 1 month?  If the sun is not shinning for a full day, then something is obviously blocking the sun.  Something like thick black clouds, or smog perhaps?

And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

This fire is not the same as Rev 16:8.  This fire being cast down to the earth from the altar causes an EARTHQUAKE.

This Earthquake, signifies the 7 angels are about to sound.

Revelation 8:6   And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

The 2 are they two people or two nations. Because they become a great army. Then God say get up here.

Most of the time lightning happens first then we hear thunder.

They are God's two  last "prophets" that he sends.  They are men, because they are killed and their "bodies" openly lay in the streets for all to see.  They are God's "witnesses" to Israel and the world, and have the power to send out plagues.

Revelation 11:3   And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Revelation 11:10   And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

They don't become a great army, but have God on their side.  He is using only two men to torment those who dwell on the earth.

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

I do think that, that white horse are the children of Christ doing this because they are like Him with His horse. 

The lamb only conquers at the end, when he comes to judge with the sword in his mouth.  This white horse is not the same.  This one is only conquering peoples according to his own teachings, and not God's teachings.  It's a forerunner for false religion amongst the gentiles to take root corrupting the truth before we even receive it. Out of this horse, many false religions have sprung up, using Christ's name as a disguise.  This one's the mother.  The horse is "white" because it only "appears" holy on the "outside".