• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

When one comes to Christ in tears and repentance are they not slayed with that sword.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 09/06/2016 at 7:33 PM, ezekiel said:

When one comes to Christ in tears and repentance are they not slayed with that sword.

No not really.  The "Sword" coming out of Christ's mouth does the judging.  He slays the nations with "his Word"....a simple command...on his return.  He didn't do this before the 7 angels, or the false prophet, or the red horse (horse), etc etc.

Revelation 19:15   And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

When Christ came the first time, he didn't come to judge but to give light.  When he returns it's to judge, there's a difference.

John 12:47   And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

It was not his time then to judge, but when he returns, it will be a different story.

John 12:48   He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Edited by Sister

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

On 08/06/2016 at 10:38 AM, Sister said:

This is how I see the order of events

Matthew 24:6   And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

2nd Seal started a long time ago (1st & 2nd ww), and still going today.

Matthew 24:7   For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Catastrophes world wide. Natural disasters.

Matthew 24:8   All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Agreed.

Famines still persist in diverse places, coming and going here and there .. pestilences are still breaking out in diverse places, coming and going here and there .. earthquakes are not only still occurring, but are in fact increasing yearly.

The Sorrows begin now.

1.  3rd Seal - Black Horse

Revelation 6:5   And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

Revelation 6:6   And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Global collapse of the economies causing famine/hardship (caused by the 10 kings)

oil = oil  $$$

wine = false doctrines

Agreed.

Nations worldwide are going broke and MANY nations are merely hanging on through ever increasing DEBT bubbles waiting to burst .. the wicked rulers behind the scenes are robbing ALL the nations blind whilst destroying the earth at the same time .. and when those bubbles start bursting more and more, the final global crash WILL come down HARD and fast only to usher in the new system from it's bloated corpse .. the coming mark of the beast system. 

And if one "hurts" the oil, look out .. those leaders will come down on them like a ton of bricks .. and if one "hurts" the wine (religions etc), it is called "hate speech" punishable by law, thus they neuter the voices of the watchmen on the walls by censorship or by force depending on the circumstances.  

2.  4th Seal - Pale Horse - The Beast and False Prophet emerge

Revelation 6:8   And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The Beast and the False prophet enter the scene.  They rule from the 4th part of the earth to start with.....  North? .... West?.... East? ....South?

Jeremiah 1:14   Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.

Jeremiah 1:15   For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.

Israel invaded.

Agreed.

Israel will be attacked.

3.  5th Seal - The Mark of the Beast

Revelation 6:9   And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Revelation 6:10   And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Revelation 6:11   And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

False Prophet and the beast persecuting the saints with the sword, hunger, and with death.  All the beasts of the earth (nations) are under submission enforcing these laws also.  This will be global.

Revelation 13:15   And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Revelation 13:16   And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 13:17   And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The saints will refuse the Mark of the beast, and anyone else who does not conform will be punished.

Agreed.

4.  6th Seal - 1st Trumpet/Vial - The 7 angels start to sound.  The wrath of God begins.

Revelation 16:2   And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

(Mark is out already, This is God's punishment on Babylon now)

5.  6th Seal - 2nd Trumpet/Vial

6.  6th Seal - 3rd Trumpet/Vial

7.  6th Seal - 4th Trumpet/Vial

8.  6th Seal - 5th Trumpet/Vial

9.  6th Seal - 6th Trumpet/Vial = (3rd WW battle in Israel, then armies prepare to gather at Armageddon to war the Lamb)

10  7th Seal - 7th Trumpet/Vial = The Coming, Babylon destroyed in one hour.

Revelation 16:17   And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Babylon destroyed, Christ takes authority and dominion over all the nations of the world.

Fully agree.

Regards.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

In the understanding gave to me. The first shall be last and the last shall be first rather the sixes start it off with the sixth vial, and the below are the last before the sevens. For in six days was all created that was created the end will be the sevens.

The lighting hits

And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

The planet destroyed earlier it falls on earth with the people.

The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

The people of the lord will rule the earth till the end. Note the thunders are the seals. this has be reveal again to you. Wait on the Lord.

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 6/7/2016 at 9:38 PM, Sister said:

This is how I see the order of events

Matthew 24:6   And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

2nd Seal started a long time ago (1st & 2nd ww), and still going today.

Matthew 24:7   For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Catastrophes world wide. Natural disasters.

Matthew 24:8   All these are the beginning of sorrows.

The Sorrows begin now.

1.  3rd Seal - Black Horse

Revelation 6:5   And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

Revelation 6:6   And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Global collapse of the economies causing famine/hardship (caused by the 10 kings)

oil = oil  $$$

wine = false doctrines

2.  4th Seal - Pale Horse - The Beast and False Prophet emerge

Revelation 6:8   And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The Beast and the False prophet enter the scene.  They rule from the 4th part of the earth to start with.....  North? .... West?.... East? ....South?

Jeremiah 1:14   Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.

Jeremiah 1:15   For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.

Israel invaded.

3.  5th Seal - The Mark of the Beast

Revelation 6:9   And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Revelation 6:10   And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Revelation 6:11   And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

False Prophet and the beast persecuting the saints with the sword, hunger, and with death.  All the beasts of the earth (nations) are under submission enforcing these laws also.  This will be global.

Revelation 13:15   And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Revelation 13:16   And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 13:17   And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The saints will refuse the Mark of the beast, and anyone else who does not conform will be punished.

4.  6th Seal - 1st Trumpet/Vial - The 7 angels start to sound.  The wrath of God begins.

Revelation 16:2   And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

(Mark is out already, This is God's punishment on Babylon now)

5.  6th Seal - 2nd Trumpet/Vial

6.  6th Seal - 3rd Trumpet/Vial

7.  6th Seal - 4th Trumpet/Vial

8.  6th Seal - 5th Trumpet/Vial

9.  6th Seal - 6th Trumpet/Vial = (3rd WW battle in Israel, then armies prepare to gather at Armageddon to war the Lamb)

10  7th Seal - 7th Trumpet/Vial = The Coming, Babylon destroyed in one hour.

Revelation 16:17   And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Babylon destroyed, Christ takes authority and dominion over all the nations of the world.

Hello Sister, Sister greetings in Christ name. I would like to add my 2 cents worth and thank you for a good thread idea. I am going to try and harmonize Matthew 24 and the Revelation Seals. The Disciples asked Jesus about three things, when will the temple be destroyed, what will be the sign of your coming, and when will the end of the world be.  Jesus then said (paraphrasing to save space): don't let anyone deceive you, for many false Christ and bogus preachers will come in my name and will deceive many, and you will hear of wars and the rumors of wars, but the end is not yet (below Jesus tells us when the end is, that's a clue) and nations vs. nations, kingdoms vs. kingdoms, pestilences, earthquakes and famines, and these will be the beginning of SORROWS except the Greek word is "ordin 5604" and means a pang or throe, especially of childbirth, so the sorrows is as the sorrow of a woman in childbirth or birth pangs. As we know, birth pangs only bring forth the child, so all of these things Jesus described is only the tell tale symptoms of what is to come afterwards.

Then they will deliver you to be killed, you will be hated, many will be offended, false prophets will deceive many, sin will abound, but he who endures till the end will be saved. (I think this refers to the Christian enduring to the end of his natural life, because the End has not yet come according to Jesus. Below.)

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

So we understand that the abomination of desolation is the mid-point of the tribulation, the Gospel had to be preached into all the world before the end could have come, and right after that happens, the abomination of desolation occurs. I do not see how WW1 or WW2 could be any part of this, because the Gospel had not been preached into all the world, then the advent of T.V. came, and boom, this was accomplished in rather fast order. A fourth of mankind must be killed off by this man, after the 3 1/2 year mark. 

I see the very first seal as being the fake Christ, or the White Horse, he has a bow instead of a Sword (Holy Spirit) and instead of the many crowns of Jesus in Rev. 19, he wears a wreath, according to the original Greek. Then after the midway point, he reneges on his peace deal and takes peace (Red Horse) from the world, and brings wars. Then of course the Black Horse of Famine and Justice. Then the Pale Horse of Death and Hell follows. The first four Seals.

The fifth, imho, is the Saints under the alter who died for Jesus instead of taking the Mark of the Beast, those Saints who became Christians after the rapture. They were given white linen and told to wait for awhile, they want vengeance on those that live on earth. Then you have the Great Earthquake which is the six Seal, and of course the Seventh Seal ushers in the trump judgments. 

The first seal is the Anti-Christ/Beast, the rest all come after the midway point in his reign.

God Bless, my 2 cents worth.

Edited by Revelation Man

On 10/06/2016 at 4:41 PM, Serving said:

Agreed.

Famines still persist in diverse places, coming and going here and there .. pestilences are still breaking out in diverse places, coming and going here and there .. earthquakes are not only still occurring, but are in fact increasing yearly.

Agreed.

Nations worldwide are going broke and MANY nations are merely hanging on through ever increasing DEBT bubbles waiting to burst .. the wicked rulers behind the scenes are robbing ALL the nations blind whilst destroying the earth at the same time .. and when those bubbles start bursting more and more, the final global crash WILL come down HARD and fast only to usher in the new system from it's bloated corpse .. the coming mark of the beast system. 

And if one "hurts" the oil, look out .. those leaders will come down on them like a ton of bricks .. and if one "hurts" the wine (religions etc), it is called "hate speech" punishable by law, thus they neuter the voices of the watchmen on the walls by censorship or by force depending on the circumstances.  

Agreed.

Israel will be attacked.

Agreed.

Fully agree.

Regards.

Hi Serving,

Nicely explained.  That global crash is coming soon.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Sister you are preterist. I would not even try to debate with you on eschatology. My views as being a pretribulation believer are so very different.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Schultz

On 10/06/2016 at 8:59 PM, ezekiel said:

In the understanding gave to me. The first shall be last and the last shall be first rather the sixes start it off with the sixth vial, and the below are the last before the sevens. For in six days was all created that was created the end will be the sevens.

The lighting hits

And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

The planet destroyed earlier it falls on earth with the people.

The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

The people of the lord will rule the earth till the end. Note the thunders are the seals. this has be reveal again to you. Wait on the Lord.

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

Hi Ezekiel.

Thank you for explaining your view.  I don't know what the 7 thunders are for sure, but I can only picture that they are angels in charge of those seals, and you are on the right track there with this one.

I see we can see things happening differently, but that's ok, thank you brother.

22 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

Sister you are preterist. I would not even try to debate with you on eschatology. My views as being a pretribulation believer are so very different.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Schultz

bopeep

Mocking should not be done in the house of God to brothers and sisters.  I am pretty sure I read that they are trying to clean up personal attacks on here as it is not Christian like because it is a form of bullying.

You can see I put a good deal of time and effort to bring forth my views with scriptures and explanations.

Seeing as I am the one who put forth this post, and you are the one rebuking what I have laid out, then it's up to you now to give your defense and show me how you understand the scriptures and where I went wrong?

This is not about me or you, but about bringing forth the truth, which we obtained from the scriptures, because we are handling the Word of Life here.

And No it hasn't all happened in 70AD.  We still have a lot of prophecy to yet be fulfilled.

On 11/06/2016 at 2:34 AM, Revelation Man said:

Greetings Revelation Man.

I am sorry I missed this post.

Hello Sister, Sister greetings in Christ name. I would like to add my 2 cents worth and thank you for a good thread idea. I am going to try and harmonize Matthew 24 and the Revelation Seals. The Disciples asked Jesus about three things, when will the temple be destroyed, what will be the sign of your coming, and when will the end of the world be.  Jesus then said (paraphrasing to save space): don't let anyone deceive you, for many false Christ and bogus preachers will come in my name and will deceive many, and you will hear of wars and the rumors of wars, but the end is not yet (below Jesus tells us when the end is, that's a clue) and nations vs. nations, kingdoms vs. kingdoms, pestilences, earthquakes and famines, and these will be the beginning of SORROWS except the Greek word is "ordin 5604" and means a pang or throe, especially of childbirth, so the sorrows is as the sorrow of a woman in childbirth or birth pangs. As we know, birth pangs only bring forth the child, so all of these things Jesus described is only the tell tale symptoms of what is to come afterwards.

I agree with you here

Then they will deliver you to be killed, you will be hated, many will be offended, false prophets will deceive many, sin will abound, but he who endures till the end will be saved. (I think this refers to the Christian enduring to the end of his natural life, because the End has not yet come according to Jesus. Below.)

Yes!

So we understand that the abomination of desolation is the mid-point of the tribulation, the Gospel had to be preached into all the world before the end could have come, and right after that happens, the abomination of desolation occurs.

This is where I somehow differ in interpretation brother.  I see the abomination of desolation closer to the end of the Great Tribulation.  I see the false prophet sitting in his temple rubbing his hands together claiming he is God, because of all that he has achieved at this stage.  ie, the mark of the beast, the persecution of the saints, and the killing of the two witnesses,....and the temple is finished.

Just like it was in the days of Noah, people were eating and drinking etc, then the flood came.  Once the doors were shut, no one else could jump on board except for Noah and his family.  I see this as the gospel being preached throughout the whole earth.  The total numbers of gentiles who would come to Christ is finalised before that storm hits.  So the abomination of desolation, the finished temple with the FP sitting in it glorifying himself happens closer to 3 1/2 yrs after the Mark of the Beast is introduced, and when his kingdom is coming to an end.  And what marks this point is WAR.  Those in Judea, running for their lives, because the armies are coming in.  This war, and the Armageddon war together take place for only 45 days, and then the Lord will come, as I mentioned earlier.

I do not see how WW1 or WW2 could be any part of this, because the Gospel had not been preached into all the world, then the advent of T.V. came, and boom, this was accomplished in rather fast order. A fourth of mankind must be killed off by this man, after the 3 1/2 year mark. 

WW1 & WW2 is only a forerunner(2nd seal).  The elites of this world put their plan into place back then, around 1945 with the UN.  This way by bringing nations together, they could have more control over the leaders involved to carry out their agenda.  This is the Red horse, and it started riding then, and still rides today.  The gospel definately had not been preached to the world back then, but now, nearly 71 yrs later every one has heard of the gospels,...even if they don't know it, all has heard of the name Jesus Christ.

This is describing the FP and the beasts kingdom from when they were first given power to what will follow,...death.  This kingdom will only have power for 3 1/2 yrs.  The Beast and the False Prophet have to start of somewhere, and Daniel tells us he is with the Kings of the North, so North is that fourth part of the earth that is holding all the power.  His power will escalate to the whole earth after his fame is spread.  So death doesn't start happenning until the FP has gained favour with everyone, THEN he will start by killing the saints once the world accepts him as their leader.  After this many will die in the wars to come caused by him.

I see the very first seal as being the fake Christ, or the White Horse, he has a bow instead of a Sword (Holy Spirit) and instead of the many crowns of Jesus in Rev. 19, he wears a wreath, according to the original Greek. Then after the midway point, he reneges on his peace deal and takes peace (Red Horse) from the world, and brings wars. Then of course the Black Horse of Famine and Justice. Then the Pale Horse of Death and Hell follows. The first four Seals.

The pale horse fits the FP's description more than the white horse (1st seal), because these first 3 seals are "the beginning of sorrows", the lead up to that wicked one coming. 

Regarding the wars, they have always been but will escalate.  If the false prophet is going to be "the peace" of the world, then he is the one to stop all these so called "wars".  This is why the world will love him.  Don't be fooled by these wars, the leaders of all the nations are all in on this big plan.  They are all acting out their parts, because they are corrupt and have been bribed to fool us with "fear".  The leaders all share the same agenda.

Jeremiah 25:11   And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

Jeremiah 25:14   For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands.

Jeremiah 25:15   For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.

Jeremiah 25:16   And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.

Jeremiah 25:17   Then took I the cup at the LORD'S hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:

The fifth, imho, is the Saints under the alter who died for Jesus instead of taking the Mark of the Beast, those Saints who became Christians after the rapture. They were given white linen and told to wait for awhile, they want vengeance on those that live on earth. Then you have the Great Earthquake which is the six Seal, and of course the Seventh Seal ushers in the trump judgments. 

The first seal is the Anti-Christ/Beast, the rest all come after the midway point in his reign.

I agree except for the last part.  By the 7th Seal, it is done, finished.  There are no more trumps/vials because all of them have sounded already and lead up to the 7th seal, which is the coming and Babylon will be destroyed in one hour.

In other words, all the first 6 trumpets/vials will take place in the 6th SEAL, and the 7th trump/vial on the 7th Seal.

Revelation 6:12   And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Revelation 6:13   And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Revelation 6:14   And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Revelation 6:15   And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Revelation 6:16   And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Revelation 6:17   For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Notice that there's no fine details in here?  The details only are given in the 7th seal, because the 7th Seal, reveals those details.  It doesn't mean it's happening at the 7th seal, but it's a little insight for us what has taken place.  I know this sounds confusing, but has to harmonise with scripture.

If we look at the above, they are hiding because there are signs in the earth that the Lamb has come.  They only hide themselves because they realise that they are hopeless and cannot win because of that great earthquake that disrupts the armies gathered there at Armageddon.  Christ will destroy and judge the earth at the 7th trump, which is when the 7th angel sounds.

God Bless, my 2 cents worth.

Thank you, God bless you too.  I appreciate this discussion with you and happy to continue, if I have not made sense anywhere in here, or something is confusing that I said, please say, and I can back further with scripture.