• Days Won:  271

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

I don't know much about Trump, but I do not believe that anyone can make America great again. He may be the best candidate to do so, but there has been a lot of things going on in America that will not go away overnight or ever.

Trump gets it, and has seen it encroach on America for decades. The economy and policies of this country have been sabotaged for a long time.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Kan said:

I don't know much about Trump, but I do not believe that anyone can make America great again. He may be the best candidate to do so, but there has been a lot of things going on in America that will not go away overnight or ever.

Trump gets it, and has seen it encroach on America for decades. The economy and policies of this country have been sabotaged for a long time.

it won't depend on Trump......   but how many of us that will back him up as he tries....      if we all pray and support him.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, other one said:

it won't depend on Trump......   but how many of us that will back him up as he tries....      if we all pray and support him.

Yes, that's about it. The people are disempowered through many avenues beginning with their education through to oppressive and dysfunctional systems of management.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:emot-heartbeat:

My Hope And My Power

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalms 27:1

Lies In Hands Of The Living God Of Abraham, Isaac And Israel

The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him: But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:) Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb: Genesis 49:23-25

And My God Trumps All Of His Creation 

Now therefore arise, O LORD God, into thy resting place, thou, and the ark of thy strength: let thy priests, O LORD God, be clothed with salvation, and let thy saints rejoice in goodness. 2 Chronicles 6:41

For My God IS

LORD, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.

But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.
Psalms 3:1-5

Greater~!

I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.

Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.
Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.
Psalms 3:6-8

Bless His Holy Name

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Thanks other one

Fantastic video,,,,,,I hope many many many people see it,,,,,,,Trump just tells it like it is,I just don't believe people are listening,,,,,,,,,he cares about America,I don't think anyone in the presidential office has cared about this Country since Ronald Reagan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,