Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kan

How to cut a Mango

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Kan said:

Is that because you get tart/green pineapples, or because your mouth comes into contact with the skin?

I have pineapple farms all around me, and we get them ripe, when the flesh is very sweet and starts to go into a deep translucent yellow. 

I love fresh pineapple. It is very good for inflammation at well. I am having a problem finding good peaches at the grocery store. Peaches are a fruit that picks up a lot of pesticides so I get organic. But when they are ripe they are not very juicy or have a lot of flavor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bopeep1909 said:

I love fresh pineapple. It is very good for inflammation at well. I am having a problem finding good peaches at the grocery store. Peaches are a fruit that picks up a lot of pesticides so I get organic. But when they are ripe they are not very juicy or have a lot of flavor.

Would that be the golden peach? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Kan said:

Is that because you get tart/green pineapples, or because your mouth comes into contact with the skin?

I have pineapple farms all around me, and we get them ripe, when the flesh is very sweet and starts to go into a deep translucent yellow. 

 

Ever heard of geographical tongue ? :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, angels4u said:

Ever heard of geographical tongue ? :(

Yes I have.It is benign and harmless. If you ever stick your tongue out and it is obvious to other people they may make a remark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, angels4u said:

Ever heard of geographical tongue ? :(

I presume it is an inflamed or sensitive condition of the tongue? I don't think it is incurable because I believe the cause is similar with psoriasis on the skin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

Yes I have.It is benign and harmless. If you ever stick your tongue out and it is obvious to other people they may make a remark.

I can't imagine Angels4u doing that to people. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2016 at 8:43 PM, angels4u said:

Hi Kan,

Wow~it's amazing you connect it this geographical tongue with  psoriasis because our daughter was just last year diagnosed with R.A  ,they connected the kind of  R.A. to  psoriasis ,she has so much much pain in her fingers and feet and sometimes everywhere,she's on medication but it took a long time for the doctor to diagnose it because it didn't show up with a blood test ,we were wondering where it's coming from , I do have much joint pain but was diagnosed with O.A. but maybe I have some R.A. too because of my tongue. Maybe there is a connection between her R.A. and my joint pain. I'm very thankful she does not have psoriasis on her skin.

I should tell her about the connection because her tongue hurt too with certain foods,mostly pineapple.

She is still so young ,only 31 years old .

Thanks for letting me know about the connection of  psoriasis and geographical tongue ~~

 

I don't know the connections for certain, I just guessed. The tongue is a muscle with specialized skin on it, and the GT is just on the skin of the tongue. I assume most skin diseases have similarities. There is definitely a genetic disposition within your family. 

One clue - your joint pain, that is most likely caused by settled acids in the interstitial fluids and connective tissue. Arthritis, gout, rheumatism, lactic acidosis are in the same boat.

Your organs such as the kidneys usually help balance the acid condition in the body, but when these have enough work to do, you can assist the process by eating more alkaline forming foods than acid forming foods.

There is confusion and misdirection in the health markets about this, so you won't find two web sites that totally agree. An alkaline diet has less to do with nonacid tasting foods, but it is understanding that what the body makes from foods. For example, an acid tasting pineapple or tomato, actually turn alkaline in the digestive system. Nearly all fresh fruits and vegetables are alkaline forming, but grains, legumes, nuts, eggs and meat are acid forming.

When you cook fruits and veges, they lose some of their alkaline forming properties. But the worst offenders are matured cheese, refined wheat, meat and SUGAR. Milk and milk products slow down the conversion and breakdown of acids.

I have known some people who overcame arthritis just from avoiding cow's milk and milk products. I just hope you and any reader will be able to escape the road of pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kan said:

I don't know the connections for certain, I just guessed. The tongue is a muscle with specialized skin on it, and the GT is just on the skin of the tongue. I assume most skin diseases have similarities. There is definitely a genetic disposition within your family. 

One clue - your joint pain, that is most likely caused by settled acids in the interstitial fluids and connective tissue. Arthritis, gout, rheumatism, lactic acidosis are in the same boat.

Your organs such as the kidneys usually help balance the acid condition in the body, but when these have enough work to do, you can assist the process by eating more alkaline forming foods than acid forming foods.

There is confusion and misdirection in the health markets about this, so you won't find two web sites that totally agree. An alkaline diet has less to do with nonacid tasting foods, but it is understanding that what the body makes from foods. For example, an acid tasting pineapple or tomato, actually turn alkaline in the digestive system. Nearly all fresh fruits and vegetables are alkaline forming, but grains, legumes, nuts, eggs and meat are acid forming.

When you cook fruits and veges, they lose some of their alkaline forming properties. But the worst offenders are matured cheese, refined wheat, meat and SUGAR. Milk and milk products slow down the conversion and breakdown of acids.

I have known some people who overcame arthritis just from avoiding cow's milk and milk products. I just hope you and any reader will be able to escape the road of pain.

6
 

Very good advice :)

http://www.acidalkalinediet.net/alkaline-foods.php

I did have a allergy test (computer based and a blood allergy test and both gave about the same results,I'm just very sensitive to many things and some of them are worse then others, grain and yeast ,pork, tuna,banana's  ,chicken are about the worst and of course pineapple ,corn,pepper. The list is big :(

What I did notice is that kefir is bad for joint pain. I used to make it myself.

lol, I used to make kombucha too, I love the taste but I don't think my body likes it too much,I used to flavor it with fruit "Yummy"

How about you? What foods do you like to eat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, angels4u said:

Very good advice :)

http://www.acidalkalinediet.net/alkaline-foods.php

I did have a allergy test (computer based and a blood allergy test and both gave about the same results,I'm just very sensitive to many things and some of them are worse then others, grain and yeast ,pork, tuna,banana's  ,chicken are about the worst and of course pineapple ,corn,pepper. The list is big :(

What I did notice is that kefir is bad for joint pain. I used to make it myself.

lol, I used to make kombucha too, I love the taste but I don't think my body likes it too much,I used to flavor it with fruit "Yummy"

How about you? What foods do you like to eat?

I like to eat nearly everything really, except processed foods, fried oil/foods, and meat. Basically I don't like to buy anything on the supermarket shelf, I go straight to a fresh food market and buy fresh fruits, veges, mushrooms, nuts, legumes and stuff like that. My wife cooks the best meals in the world, and I am not exaggerating. I am spoiled rotten.

I glance at what people are buying, and it is nice to see people putting more fresh stuff than they used to.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kan said:

I like to eat nearly everything really, except processed foods, fried oil/foods, and meat. Basically I don't like to buy anything on the supermarket shelf, I go straight to a fresh food market and buy fresh fruits, veges, mushrooms, nuts, legumes and stuff like that. My wife cooks the best meals in the world, and I am not exaggerating. I am spoiled rotten.

I glance at what people are buying, and it is nice to see people putting more fresh stuff than they used to.

 

 
 

I'm amazed too how much-processed stuff people buy :( 

 I buy mostly  fresh or frozen veggies or fruit,does your wife cooks with quinoa? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...