Sign in to follow this  
Kan

How to cut a Mango

Speaking of mango's,it is that time of year again,here in south Florida & a neighbor just gave me a bagful from her tree,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I like pineapple mango's but the Hadens are good too,they can keep the rest,I don't like the stringy varieties,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,& there is no cutting basically,just peel & eat! LOL                       Love ,Kwik

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Speaking of mango's,it is that time of year again,here in south Florida & a neighbor just gave me a bagful from her tree,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I like pineapple mango's but the Hadens are good too,they can keep the rest,I don't like the stringy varieties,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,& there is no cutting basically,just peel & eat! LOL                       Love ,Kwik

I don't think I ever had a mango which was not stringy,how would a person know if they are stringy? :)

Blessings Angels

Most are except for Hadens,Pineapple & a couple of other varieties,,,,,,,,if you ever had them you would know because they just don't have the same "stringy" texture,,,,,,the Hadens are like any other fruit texture without strings throughout,like a nectarine,a peach,papaya,,,,,,,& pineapples......MMMnnn,think I'll have one now!!!                                                                    Glory to God for this bountiful earth                With love-in Christ,Kwik

On 6/28/2016 at 0:18 PM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Angels

Most are except for Hadens,Pineapple & a couple of other varieties,,,,,,,,if you ever had them you would know because they just don't have the same "stringy" texture,,,,,,the Hadens are like any other fruit texture without strings throughout,like a nectarine,a peach,papaya,,,,,,,& pineapples......MMMnnn,think I'll have one now!!!                                                                    Glory to God for this bountiful earth                With love-in Christ,Kwik

:) MMMnnn, I think I shall have an orange ~~

Love you too Kwik :):emot-heartbeat:

On 6/28/2016 at 5:23 AM, angels4u said:

I don't think I ever had a mango which was not stringy,how would a person know if they are stringy? :)

You have really missed something. The Australian Bowen mangoes are just fleshy, no strings. You know because you don't have to floss the teeth after.

Sign in to follow this