• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

29 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

Like I said this looks like a Prewrath belief.God punishing the righteous? Only the nonbelivers go into the seven year tribulation. That was their choice. The righteous and the believers are in heaven.

Yes, I'm post-Trib - pre-wrath. And you're wrong, the believers WILL go into the seven year Tribulation. That's why we get persecuted and beheaded.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

9 minutes ago, OakWood said:

Yes, I'm post-Trib - pre-wrath. And you're wrong, the believers WILL go into the seven year Tribulation. That's why we get persecuted and beheaded.

Oak I am not going to play the "you are wrong I am right" game. It is counterproductive on a Christian message board.

Guest shiloh357
12 minutes ago, OakWood said:

Believers will go through it.  But not the Church.   There are three types of believers in he book of Revelation.   The Church, Tribulation believers who convert during the Tribulation and the OT saints.   In Revelation 7 when the Tribulation martyrs are identified, they are not identified as the Church.  The Church is nowhere mentioned in Revelation in connection with the Tribulation.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, tigger398 said:

Ok I'm kinda lost on this. can someone explain what does a book on hitler have to do with anything. Or are people reading it cause there trying to figure out how to follow or be like hitler.

I read it to see if I could get some grip on how he managed to get so many of the German People to help him do what they did.  Also to try if possible to try to understand why.  What happened to him to get him to do the things he did.

I might add that no one should have been surprised if they had read this book.

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Believers will go through it.  But not the Church.   There are three types of believers in he book of Revelation.   The Church, Tribulation believers who convert during the Tribulation and the OT saints.   In Revelation 7 when the Tribulation martyrs are identified, they are not identified as the Church.  The Church is nowhere mentioned in Revelation in connection with the Tribulation.

By believers you are talking about the nonbelievers who come to Christ during the tribulation?

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Of course they will go through the Trib, because they're new believers and they don't have the special privileges that we do. We're God's favorites. He doesn't like new Christians very much does he?

The Church is not mentioned in the book of Revelation in connection with the Trib because there will be no church. It will be illegal. I can't exactly see a healthy flourishing church when the antiChrist rules - he won't like the competition. Worshippers will be forced underground.

Just because the church is not mentioned doesn't mean there's going to be pre-Trib rapture. Wishful thinking I'm afraid, promoted by false prophets such as John Nelson Darby.

5 minutes ago, OakWood said:

Of course they will go through the Trib, because they're new believers and they don't have the special privileges that we do. We're God's favorites. He doesn't like new Christians very much does he?

The Church is not mentioned in the book of Revelation in connection with the Trib because there will be no church. It will be illegal. I can't exactly see a healthy flourishing church when the antiChrist rules - he won't like the competition. Worshippers will be forced underground.

Just because the church is not mentioned doesn't mean there's going to be pre-Trib rapture. Wishful thinking I'm afraid, promoted by false prophets such as John Nelson Darby.

" Of course they will go through the Trib, because they're new believers and they don't have the special privileges that we do. We're God's favorites. He doesn't like new Christians very much does he?"

Are you being sarcastic Oak in the above statement? Tell me what your thinking is here.

The Church is not mentioned in the Book of Revelation because the Church will be in heaven. You are looking at "Church" as a literal building. A place of Worship. The Church in Revelation refers to all the true born again believers who will go in the rapture of the Church before the seven year tribulation. The seven year tribulation is God's wrath on this earth. The believers will not experience this. But those who enter the seven year tribulation and then become believers by the Holy Spirit will experience it. It is too late for them to escape God's wrath.

Will there be a pretribulation rapture,a mid tribulation rapture or a post tribulation rapture? If you read the Bible literally and only literally will you come up with a pretribulation rapture.

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, OakWood said:

That's just silly.   The fact is that there are consequences we face because of our sin.  They rejected Jesus and they find him in the Tribulation, but at least they're saved.  But we all have to face the unfortunate consequences of our actions.

A man goes and commits armed robbery and murders someone in the process.  He gets born again in prison.  Does that mean he should be released from prison?  he has a debt to pay to society and being a believer doesn't get him out of jail.  If it did, every prisoner there would have a jail cell "conversion" just to get out of prison.   Physical consequences of our sin don't go away just because we got saved.    And they are in the Tribulation when they got saved,  so the silly crack about favoritism is nonsensical.  if they got save before the tribulation but were forced to endure it while other were spared that fate, then you could say something about favoritism.

No, the church is not mentioned because it is not there.  Even if it were illegal, the church would still be there.   You can't see a healthy church because the church is gone from the earth.   Again, when the martyred believers are in heaven, they are not identified as the church.

John Darby is not a false teacher for the simple reason that there is no "doctrine of the rapture."  False teaching is a perversion of church doctrine.  It is not simply defined as something you disagree with.