• Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

3 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

That's the most credible C/T theory I've heard to date on the matter omega, better keep it to yourself before someone believes you!

Well Pat, you know me, always on top of things! Next, I will be reporting the news before it happens!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

It doesn't matter if he was or was not gay.

A brilliant point was brought up earlier in another thread.  Jesus brought condemnation against people when he came and spoke out against what they were doing.  All it takes is God in man speaking the truth to bring about judgment against the hearers.  Truth is spoken then time given for repentance followed by judgment.  It is happening all over the world.  It is only going to get worse as the day of judgment continues to unfold.  

Let us not marvel that one sin receives judgment but let us fear because we know that which is worthy of death ourselves as it is written plainly in Romans 1.  

They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips,30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32 Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

The Grace of God allows us to live when we in fact are all worthy of death.  God is escalating judgment upon the earth now as his grace is being abused.  I imagine it is pretty difficult to remain patient when people constantly throw his pledge not to flood the world again in his face by wearing his sign upon themselves as they do that which is contrary to his desire for them.

It is all tragic.  May all truly find the grace of God and pour it out upon others.  God bless.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I thought of an explanation. First we have to assume this guy had a messed up mind. Also, I don't think he was raised as a Muslim, I think he became one as an adult. I think he had gay tendencies even if he wasn't totally gay. At some point he realized that his new religion condemns what he's feeling, that is attraction to other men. His mind couldn't cope with this contradiction so he decided to execute other gays and get himself killed in the process. As I said this is a very sick mind. What scares me is the abundance of very sick minds we have these days. I think we need God here more than we have since.... a very long time ago. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,097
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings JTC,,,,

Good theory,,,,,,,In the first report of this massacre(here on the local news) I immediately thought"What was he doing there?Was he a regular to have slipped by unnoticed? Gay,not gay,sick mind,homophobe,,,,,,,,,we can speculate from here to eternity but I do believe the fact of the matter is the media will circulate any kind of "cause" EXCEPT terrorism,,,,,,that seems to be their modus operandi       And the anti-gun people will ge ballistic ,,,,,,,,and so on & so on

There is a spirit of lunacy that is rampant,the enemy is ever present & he comes to steal,kill & destroy,in any way,shape or form    I don't believe whether he was gay or not gay really matters, he was motivated by evil & he executed the plan & purpose of satan,,,,,,,,,,as any murderer does

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

18 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

What man are you talking about Bopeep?  Are you suggesting that an M.E. has in fact, examined the body and already leaked the results of that in an ongoing investigaton? You say "it did prove", suggesting that something has happened, what exactly are you talking about?

If he was gay or not might be of interest to the investigating team but not necessarily anyone else.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven

1 hour ago, bopeep1909 said:
20 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

What man are you talking about Bopeep?  Are you suggesting that an M.E. has in fact, examined the body and already leaked the results of that in an ongoing investigaton? You say "it did prove", suggesting that something has happened, what exactly are you talking about?

If he was gay or not might be of interest to the investigating team but not necessarily anyone else.

Your reply, seems to have nothing to do with my question, which you curiously never answered!

1 minute ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Your reply, seems to have nothing to do with my question, which you curiously never answered!

My error from what I saw on a new article that the results of the autopsy had shown that he was gay. We may hear of the results or we may not hear of the results.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

So the governor of our state had the American Flag raised to half mast and the "gay flag" flown beneath it.  I didn't know there was such a thing.  So they should have a liars flag for some politicians.

3 minutes ago, Willa said:

So the governor of our state had the American Flag raised to half mast and the "gay flag" flown beneath it.  I didn't know there was such a thing.  So they should have a liars flag for some politicians.

Politicans are politicians what can I say? :mellow: There is a gay flag? Does it have a rainbow on it? :huh:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven

16 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

There is a gay flag? Does it have a rainbow on it?

Sort of!

If you go to google images, and type gay flag, you will see flags that have bars of colors, in broad, horizontal stripes.  You will see them make like that American flag, stars and stripes, except instead of red and white stripes, they are various colors.

They have them also with swatztikas (gay Nazis?) and Stars of David on them, even cats. No idea what these things are supposed to represent.

Warning, if you scroll down far enough, there is also an especially offensive one, using the F word on it, about straight people, Jews and blacks (N word), I guess there ARE gay nazis!